Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTFWTK 2.63 - Ask your questions here!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    Since Filmation rights were aquired and at the panel, it was said that you don't have rights to the 1987 movie, Is Mattel actively pursuing the '87 movie rights, or is that something that will simply never happen?
    Along those lines, since you CAN look at magazines and such, is Karg available since he appeared in the magazine and comics, or is he still off limits because he was in the movie? I realize it can be a very gray area, and we were told no movie figures yet, just curious since Karg did appear in other places.

Using my psychic powers I already know that there are no plans for him yet, but when you do get around to the specifics of how Spikor will be designed can you consider giving him a left arm similar to Roboto's right arm such that he has a retracted trident, an extended trident (possibly with differing lengths), and a regular hand? I ask because he is designed with two regular hands in numerous forms of vintage media, so it would be nice to have this option. Thanks!
    My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man.

The Shogun of Harlem masterofetheria's Avatar
    Is there any chance the 6 bi-monthly 30th anniversary figures could be bundled and purchased in a separate subscription?
    Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff!
    Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff!
    Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!
    Well who am I? Sho'nuff!
    Who am I? Sho'nuff!
    I can't hear you...Sho'nuff!

When it comes to He-Man's return to the little screen, can Mattel please take a good look at the new Thundercats series and the new Voltron series as prime examples of what to and what not to do in terms of animation quality, storywriting, and voice acting? He-Man needs to come back out on top, not the cheap route!

Horde Prime/Horde Supreme

Since it was revealed at Mattypalooza that Mattel now has access to Filmation characters, can you confirm whether or not Horde Supreme as mentioned in Hordak's bio was intended to be Horde Prime, or are they 2 seperate entities?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Since it was revealed at Mattypalooza that Mattel now has access to Filmation characters, can you confirm whether or not Horde Supreme as mentioned in Hordak's bio was intended to be Horde Prime, or are they 2 seperate entities?
    I can probably already tell you the response to this one:

"Keep reading the bios!"

Will GREEN Granamyr be made RED on the Preternia Map?

On the Preternia map you can see a GREEN Granamyr pictured.

Now that the vote is RED;
    Will GREEN Granamyr be made RED on the Preternia Map?

Is Battleground Evil Lyn's spell casting hand going to be made with the same soft squishy material Catra's hand was made from? If so then why can't Mattel use similar plastic used for Barbie's, as some of their hands are very similar to Catra's hand. For instance the Twilight series and various other Barbies. They are approved to be sold with firmer plastic for their hands and obviously approved without safety concerns.