Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Official Nocturna Thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Now that Nocturna is coming in 2015, I guess we can move this thread over to the main section of the forum.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Wow-cool; where'd we learn this? I missed it!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Wow-cool; where'd we learn this? I missed it!
    Roast Gooble Dinner Episode 84. Scott had the roadmap before him and confirmed Nocturna was coming in 2015.

Cool-I'm a bit behind on my RGD... Like about 70 episodes.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Although being slotted for a release isn't the same as being announced, especially that far out. A lot of things could happen or change between now and then. I'm actually excited to see what the 4H could do with this character, especially in the accessories department.

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    I always thought it would be a great idea to deco Nocturna with ...

HEAT-SENSITIVE COLOR-CHANGING PAINT

....when he is released in MOTUC. Because he is probably one of the blandest characters in the whole line, this would give him an additional gimmick, which would amp him up 1000% in my opinion and make him a really interesting figure that stands out on his own.
    It would also fit in well with his camoflauge and stealth abilities if in hot temperatures his colors changed from blue/purple to shadow black! (EDIT - similar to the Real Ghostbusters "slimed heroes" line that changed color)

I reckon if he was released in MOTU vintage line, rather than New Adventures, this would have been his action feature!

DO IT SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(heck, you could even paint his hair with color changing paint to get both black and blonde versions in one!)
    Last edited by MISSILE-TOE; April 25, 2012 at 11:27am.
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

He's my least favourite GG but I'm glad to hear he's on the road map But black hair please!

You can vote in my Nocturna poll here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ead.php?218484
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Although being slotted for a release isn't the same as being announced, especially that far out. A lot of things could happen or change between now and then. I'm actually excited to see what the 4H could do with this character, especially in the accessories department.
    Back in 2009, Toyguru announced that The Faceless One was scheduled for a May 2011 release. And indeed The Faceless One was released in May 2011 as promised!
    So I think we can trust the guy's word and this is most likely that we will get Nocturna in 2015 (and that's awesome!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu-Berlu Reg View Post
    Back in 2009, Toyguru announced that The Faceless One was scheduled for a May 2011 release. And indeed The Faceless One was released in May 2011 as promised!
    So I think we can trust the guy's word and this is most likely that we will get Nocturna in 2015 (and that's awesome!)
    It's not about trusting him or not trusting him (and technically Faceless One got bumped to June 2011 ) but the fact is that until we see the proto at an event, I wouldn't consider him announced. First of all, we've got to get to 2015. I think we will, we're just not there yet anyway. I don't know what "rules" govern the support threads or anything, but for the same reason I don't think Rotar and Twistoid should be booted out of this section until they are officially announced with protos. There are very few characters that probably aren't on the map that's been laid out except the more obscure ones. Just because their on the map doesn't mean they are for sure going to get made.

In any case, I don't REALLY care where the thread ends up. I'm just excited, as a NA fan, that even guys like this are planned.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    It's not about trusting him or not trusting him (and technically Faceless One got bumped to June 2011 ) but the fact is that until we see the proto at an event, I wouldn't consider him announced. First of all, we've got to get to 2015. I think we will, we're just not there yet anyway. I don't know what "rules" govern the support threads or anything, but for the same reason I don't think Rotar and Twistoid should be booted out of this section until they are officially announced with protos. There are very few characters that probably aren't on the map that's been laid out except the more obscure ones. Just because their on the map doesn't mean they are for sure going to get made.

In any case, I don't REALLY care where the thread ends up. I'm just excited, as a NA fan, that even guys like this are planned.
    Agreed. Its really cool that they have a plan to get through all the figs from all eras.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Although not one of my favourite NA characters, I'm glad that Nocturna is coming.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Although not one of my favourite NA characters, I'm glad that Nocturna is coming.
    Yeah, he's really bottom of the barrel for NA characters, thanks to Mattel telling Jack to focus on the Wave 3 characters instead of the Wave 2 heroes. Nocturna and Vizar are damn near blank slates as far as mythos goes--unless the UK comics really fleshed him out.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm saddened by this news. was really hoping for nocturna sooner than later.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Nocturna is definitely near the bottom my list of desireable Galactic Guardians, but he does appear in the intro sequence for every episode of the New Adventures of He-Man cartoon, so I guess he could be considered as a fairly prominent character.

He might actually make a pretty cool rival for Ninjor. His camouflage, bandolier and bow make me think of Storm Shadow.

I must be in the minority here, but he is high on my list of guardians.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Oh I want him, I want all the vintage NA figures to be released in the line, but GG wise I'd prefer at least Daris, Kayo, Vizar and Sagitar before him
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

1.Spinwit 2.Vizar 3.Darius 4.Master Sabrian 5. Nocturna 6.Sagitar 7.Mara 8.Kayo 9.Grott 10.Tuskador 11.Artillia 12.Caz 13.Drissi

Ok, so he hits in the middle. I still want him bad. I really do!