Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ONE More Item To Go On Sale At MattyCollector, SDCC's Thursday! What Is It?!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar

ONE More Item To Go On Sale At MattyCollector, SDCC's Thursday! What Is It?!

Someone wanted a list of all the figures on sale for the July 15th sale and ToyGuru answered...and maybe spilled a few more of the beans regarding the "5 big announcements"?

A full list is in our for sale section. There will be one more item added, but it will not be on sale until Thursday of SDCC at 9 am Pacific.
    http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...407#6521033407

What do you supposed this ONE more item will be? 30th Anniversary item? FIRST Filmation figure? Customer Service stock of Orko, maybe? He is a MAIN character for anyone growing up with MOTU...and they said they wanted people new to the line to be able to "start" their collections with the sale.

OR (dare I dream?), they made more copies of the first art book? What do you guys think this item will be? Heck, it might not even BE MOTUC-related.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    I would assume it would be the subscriptions, Darkspecter.
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    I would assume it would be the subscriptions, Darkspecter.
    ~RK
    Oh, that could be. If that's the case, I wonder why he didn't just say that?
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Ok, I misread Toyguru's comment at first, but I now think Starshine is correct.

the subs will be available Friday, July 22nd at 2 p.m. PT (5 p.m. ET) !

edit: @ tallstar: ok. thanks!
    Last edited by Stefan81; July 9, 2011 at 09:03am.
    A new Motu line, again at last!

Last year the subscriptions went on sale on July 21st, so it could still be the subs.

We've also already announced three clubs next year, not one. You guys are so MOTUC focued you forget about Ecto and Lion-Force! And yes they will go on sale right after the Mattypalooza panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    We've also already announced three clubs next year, not one. You guys are so MOTUC focued you forget about Ecto and Lion-Force! And yes they will go on sale right after the Mattypalooza panel.
    Well, this IS a MOTUC forum... GB and Voltron stuff would be kind of off topic here... Will there be a Sub-Combo between any two of these? (Like the GB-MOTUC Sub Combo from last time)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    Yes, if it was the sub he would have said "Sub". This reeks of some surprise shenanigans!

@ DO4M:
    you can make your own combo! look at mattycollector.com:
    Big Shipping News!
    Knowing we’ll have three subscriptions for 2012, the team has been hard at work to make the logistics better than ever. For the first time, you’ll be able to order any number/combination of subscriptions from any of the three clubs and they’ll all ship together to minimize shipping costs!
    A new Motu line, again at last!

Some of us are waiting to see if Lion-force will be any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbebanur View Post
    Some of us are waiting to see if Lion-force will be any good.
    Exactly, I kinda need to SEE the toys before I give my credit card for them
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

If it's not a MOTUC item then I have my fingers crossed for a DCUC Flaming C.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

So maybe the first Voltron? I'm glad to hear it's not a MOTUC item, I'd be annoyed to pay extra shipping just because they held something back for a SDCC announcement.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    MY wallet is crying right now...
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

This certainly seems intriguing.

However - just to clarify - does this mean that this new item will be available at SDCC, on Mattycollector.com, or both?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Meh, I've given up on carring. Everything with Mattel is always so secretive as if these things are going to change the world. I don't care anymore, I just wait until they unveil somthing and then make my opinions of what was unveiled.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

He-man R Great.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Interesting! Can't blame us for thinking it's MOTUC with all the big announcements that keep multiplying this year!

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    If it's not a MOTUC item then I have my fingers crossed for a DCUC Flaming C.
    Could be!

I am hoping they'll lure me in with Voltron, but let's see what MOTUC has in store for us first...

I think it'll be the MOTU vehicle that they already said would come out this year and not be part of the subscription. Hopefully they'll debut the vehicle on preview night like they did with Battle Cat, and then save the rest of the debuts for the panel.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

I don't see them offering the vehicle for sale while Comic-Con is going on since those in attendance may not be able to order before it sells out. I hope this isn't something I really want since I'll be waiting in line to get into the exhibit hall when this goes up on the website.

Heroic Warrior
    I am probably way off base, but maybe its a reissue (or customer service stock) of King Randor, for the people who missed him and need him to go with the Marlena figure (hence the posting it during SDCC.) Second guess would be a reissue (or customer service stock) of Orko/Adam, waiting till SDCC time to repost an old SDCC item ( as well as making Adam available again to go with Cringer.)

It's probably the DCUC "Super Powers" stands that are supposed to be on sale soon.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.