Thread: Mattel's DC Multiverse 6" Line

Mattel's DC Multiverse 6" Line

If there's already a thread out for this that I missed, my apologies.

I rarely get the opportunity to find out about some awesome new action figures and have them in my hands the same day, but that is what just happened to me today. I don't know where my head has been the last few months since this line was announced, but I missed it. I didn't find out about it until I woke up with a cough in the middle of the night last night, couldn't fall back to sleep, and decided to check out the latest on the Fwoosh. After reading their article about the DC Multiverse Superman, I decided that I needed to hit my 24 hour Wal*Mart for some cough medicine and to see if these bad boys were out.

They had all 3 of Dark Knight Returns 30th anniversary figures. I grabbed all 3. I love how the Superman and Batman figures reuse a lot of MOTUC parts. I know that Mezco did a really good version of DKR Batman and even DC Collectibles has even done really nice versions of DKR figures. For some reason though, the way these fit in so well with my MOTUC figures just does it for me. I've been staring at Batman, Superman, and He-man standing next to each other all day. I love the fact that come September, I can put together the unlikely scenario of s Masters of the Universe, Justice League, Thundercats team up where they all look like part of thE same action figure line!

I bought some of the other Multiverse 6" figures this morning as well, and they are awesome too. As someone who missed out on DC Universe Classics, I'm really excited for the potential of this line!

Congrats on your new score. I haven't seen them in my area yet but I am watching.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png