Thread: The Shining/Dark Crystal actor Barry Dennen died.

Heroic Warrior

The Shining/Dark Crystal actor Barry Dennen died.

The actor best known for Watson in Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, the voice of Skeksil the Chamberlin from The Dark Crystal, the scientist on nuclear energy from Superman III, Moolan the wizard from that one episode of Ducktales, General Sung on Avatar the Last Airbender series, Hitler from one episode of the 70s Wonder Woman series, the voice of Shadow Agent from the Off Balance episode of Batman the animated series, Dementri from Trading Places, Fatman in Metal Gear Solid 2 and more passed away at 79.

Farewell Watson and Skeskil the whimpering skeksis!
    Last edited by HarryCanyon; September 28, 2017 at 11:18am.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Oh no, I hate hearing stuff like this. I wonder if he worked on the new Dark Crystal series for Netflix. He was also the voice of the wizard Krimm on Galtar and the Golden Lance. Great voice, he will be missed.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Oh no, I hate hearing stuff like this. I wonder if he worked on the new Dark Crystal series for Netflix. He was also the voice of the wizard Krimm on Galtar and the Golden Lance. Great voice, he will be missed.
    Yup, a talented voice actor.

Nope production on the Dark Crystal prequel show has just begun as sets are being build with puppets and casting hasn't been made yet but maybe they should hire someone else to take over Skeksil's role.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.