Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Your Subscriptions section to MattyCollector accounts info

New Your Subscriptions section to MattyCollector accounts info

Anyone notice they added a new feature to our accounts section on matty? "Your Subscriptions" is the newest thing and it shows whatever subs you bought and whats renewing etc.

Bad news and this was from Scott himself since 30th anniversary is shipping for first month in February it has no renewal yet so Photog will not have combined shipping with 2012 Club Eternia subscription for February but will combine in april since that will be the 30th's first renewal. This applies to any new subscription the first month they ship NO combined shipping till they renew for first time.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Anyone notice they added a new feature to our accounts section on matty? "Your Subscriptions" is the newest thing and it shows whatever subs you bought and whats renewing etc.

Bad news and this was from Scott himself since 30th anniversary is shipping for first month in February it has no renewal yet so Photog will not have combined shipping with 2012 Club Eternia subscription for February but will combine in april since that will be the 30th's first renewal. This applies to any new subscription the first month they ship NO combined shipping till they renew for first time.
    Mine's not showing correctly right now; no subs listed despite having Club Eternia, Voltron (bought together) and a 30th Anniversary sub (bought alone).

As for the news from Scott about combined shipping, it's what I expected as that's the way things were talked about when they sold the second round of subs and talked about combined shipping. It's not surprising, but maybe a little disappointing.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Wait, what do you mean they aren't combining shipping? You are telling me I am going to have to pay for shipping for my MOTUC sub, 30th sub, and Voltron sub individually? That is $50 is ****ing shipping!!! They better combine them since Scott said they were going to do so.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    Mine's not showing correctly right now; no subs listed despite having Club Eternia, Voltron (bought together) and a 30th Anniversary sub (bought alone).

As for the news from Scott about combined shipping, it's what I expected as that's the way things were talked about when they sold the second round of subs and talked about combined shipping. It's not surprising, but maybe a little disappointing.
    Mine wasn't showing either till i logged into my account and looked up order history as I have two unsubmitted orders one for sorceress and one for April 30th anniversary figure. when I checked Your subscriptions again it showed both my subs and said I have one ready to renew in a week and it was under 2012 club Eternia so I know my sorceress , fisto & Shadow Weaver will be shipping Fearless Photog I guess will be a separate order with it's own shipping cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Wait, what do you mean they aren't combining shipping? You are telling me I am going to have to pay for shipping for my MOTUC sub, 30th sub, and Voltron sub individually? That is $50 is ****ing shipping!!! They better combine them since Scott said they were going to do so.

Unfortunately yes. Scott posted this reply in ask matty about combined subs for February.

Toyguru
    Collector Supreme

Posted February 06, 2012 02:03 PM

The first time any item for a any sub comes out it does not ship together. But any club item that is "renewing" in the second month, will ship together.

So because the MOTU monthly sub will renew for the first time in Feb, that is the first month the sub has the "option to renew". Because MOTU 30th is not renewing in Feb, that is the inital order, it will not be combined. Combined shipping will start in months where multiple subs are being "renewed". You can find all of these details in our news section. It was explained back when we put the subs on sale.

So in April, your Eternia and MOTU 30th will renew and will ship together. But your DC sub will be a first time sub and will ship seperate. In May when your DC sub is renewing and your MOTU sub is renewing they will ship together.

It is a little complicated but this was the best option to combine shipping. As long as it is the same credit card, shipping address and order details subs that renew will ship together regardless of when you placed your order.

phew!
    Last edited by mjw41; February 7, 2012 at 12:33am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I reviewed mine and it says I'm being billed for the Star Sisters in a week? WTH is going on over there??? Why can they not get anything right?
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid and Tung Lashor

Here is the original information they listed when the subs went back on sale:

"Remember, all subscriptions ordered by one person (same email address, credit card, address and shipping method) will ship together, with one exception: The first month that any of your subscription orders ship, subscriptions not purchased together will not ship together (estimated January for Club EterniaŽ and MOTU 30th Anniversary Series, February for Club Lion Force and April for DC Universe Club Infinite Earths). The second time your subscription ships (essentially the monthly renewal), all of your subscriptions will ship together to the same address (estimated February for Club Eternia, March for MOTU 30th Anniversary Series, April for Club Lion Force and May for DC Universe Club Infinite Earths). So, for example, let's say you purchased two Club Eternia subscriptions in one transaction during the July on-sale period and two subscriptions during the September on-sale period in another transaction. When the first club figures are released in January, the figures purchased in July will ship in one package and the figures purchased in September will ship in another package. Then in February, all the figures from all four subscriptions will ship together. This only applies to subscriptions that were not purchased in the same transaction. All subscriptions that are purchased in the same transaction will ship together the first month as promised."

L
    Here is the original information they listed when the subs went back on sale:

"Remember, all subscriptions ordered by one person (same email address, credit card, address and shipping method) will ship together, with one exception: The first month that any of your subscription orders ship, subscriptions not purchased together will not ship together (estimated January for Club EterniaŽ and MOTU 30th Anniversary Series, February for Club Lion Force and April for DC Universe Club Infinite Earths). The second time your subscription ships (essentially the monthly renewal), all of your subscriptions will ship together to the same address (estimated February for Club Eternia, March for MOTU 30th Anniversary Series, April for Club Lion Force and May for DC Universe Club Infinite Earths). So, for example, let's say you purchased two Club Eternia subscriptions in one transaction during the July on-sale period and two subscriptions during the September on-sale period in another transaction. When the first club figures are released in January, the figures purchased in July will ship in one package and the figures purchased in September will ship in another package. Then in February, all the figures from all four subscriptions will ship together. This only applies to subscriptions that were not purchased in the same transaction. All subscriptions that are purchased in the same transaction will ship together the first month as promised."
    This is exactly as I remembered and what I was expecting.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Because I'm beginning to speak buffoon, I can follow what Digital river is trying to say with that, (slant on them btw, not you), what I'm guessing is the billing for the star sisters is in name only because they were supposed to be coming this month originally and the orders were never updated so it'll say that instead. It probably says it's only going to charge you 20.00 too, but in reality we are all being charged 40 plus tax and shipping for Fisto and Sorceress, and I'm guessing Shadow Weaver was charged in July or when ever you ordered your sub last year. Seriously though the level of idiocy that DR displays month after month is very disheartening.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Heroic Warrior
    While I'm not feeling pro-Mattel at the moment, I have to say in their defence that I thought they had explained that there wouldn't be combined shipping to start with reasonably clearly. That doesn't make it right of course. I'm not defending their decisions about logistics.

The 'My Subscriptions' page seems to be completely bug-ridden at the moment. It certainly isn't allowing cancelled subs to be reinstated, and it's hit or miss whether the 30th sub is shown. If this is supposed to be an improvement...
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Is that it? Is this the great overhaul of mattycollector? This is like when they promised big things over a year ago and then we got captcha and... nothing. Where's the day of sale combined shipping with sub? How long do we have to wait - I got the sub based on the ability to combine shipping with day of sales. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealo View Post
    Is that it? Is this the great overhaul of mattycollector? This is like when they promised big things over a year ago and then we got captcha and... nothing. Where's the day of sale combined shipping with sub? How long do we have to wait - I got the sub based on the ability to combine shipping with day of sales. Fail.
    I paid for my sub on Friday on it is submitted but they changed my address so I called "Ron" and he actually fixed it. But yet my sub screen shows nothing then star sisters show weird but he assured my shipping address and that Feb. Sub is paid for...
    Good Journey!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I got a sub renewal email this morning also about them charing $40.00 (2nd installment) for the Star Sisters. I'm hoping it is supposed to be Fisto and Sorceress, hopefully I won't get charged again.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I got a sub renewal email this morning also about them charing $40.00 (2nd installment) for the Star Sisters. I'm hoping it is supposed to be Fisto and Sorceress, hopefully I won't get charged again.
    I received one too - ***? That would be second '2nd installment' they are charging for the Star Sisters!

How incompetent can they get!!

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I received one too - ***? That would be second '2nd installment' they are charging for the Star Sisters!

How incompetent can they get!!
    Just wait...I'm sure they will show us exactly how incompetent they can get!
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid and Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    Just wait...I'm sure they will show us exactly how incompetent they can get!
    Unfortunately, I honestly think that you got a point there!

Well under "my subsriptions" I can exactly fing 0 subs, although i do have 2x 30th and 2x Club Eternia. Two days before yesterday it still showed my 2011 sub, but now...nothing. BUT I do have an unsubmitted 30th transaction for April and another two 30ths in my basket, ready to check out. All shipping adresses, cc adresses are aligned with the sub's shipping and payment info...there should not be a problem!

SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM, but DR surely can come up with more problems in case anybody missed out on one!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Then:
    “Remember, all subscriptions ordered by one person (same email address, credit card, address and shipping method) will ship together, with one exception: The first month that any of your subscription orders ship, subscriptions not purchased together will not ship together (estimated January for Club EterniaŽ and MOTU 30th Anniversary Series, February for Club Lion Force and April for DC Universe Club Infinite Earths).” "All subscriptions that are purchased in the same transaction will ship together the first month as promised."

Note it specifically states in very clear terms that ALL subs purchased AT THE SAME TIME will ship together. Only subs bought at different times will not ship together the first month.

Now:
    “The first time ANY ITEM for a ANY SUB comes out it does not ship together. But any club item that is "renewing" in the second month, will ship together.”

This is not what we were told when we first bought the subs. It, in fact, directly contradicts what we were told when we purchased the subs.

Explanation, TG?
    Last edited by scott metzger; February 7, 2012 at 09:06am.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Explanation, TG?
    I'll go with, "in the toy industry, things change all the time."
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    I'll go with, "in the toy industry, things change all the time."
    Wouldn't surprise me.

But this isn't just TG's usual bantha poodoo; this is something we were told, IN WRITING, would be done when we paid for the subs. This isn't "Moss Man isn't a bath toy." This is changing the conditions of a contract we made with Mattel after the fact, if indeed subs bought together are not shipping together. We need some clarification on this, as the statements we have are telling us Mattel is violating their agreement with us in no uncertain terms.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Unfortunately yes. Scott posted this reply in ask matty about combined subs for February.

Toyguru
    Collector Supreme

Posted February 06, 2012 02:03 PM

The first time any item for a any sub comes out it does not ship together. But any club item that is "renewing" in the second month, will ship together.

So because the MOTU monthly sub will renew for the first time in Feb, that is the first month the sub has the "option to renew". Because MOTU 30th is not renewing in Feb, that is the inital order, it will not be combined. Combined shipping will start in months where multiple subs are being "renewed". You can find all of these details in our news section. It was explained back when we put the subs on sale.

So in April, your Eternia and MOTU 30th will renew and will ship together. But your DC sub will be a first time sub and will ship seperate. In May when your DC sub is renewing and your MOTU sub is renewing they will ship together.

It is a little complicated but this was the best option to combine shipping. As long as it is the same credit card, shipping address and order details subs that renew will ship together regardless of when you placed your order.

phew!
    Oh that is utter bullcrap. That's it, I want my Voltron subbed cancelled. I am not paying $50 for shipping because of a stupid child's toy!!!
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    So, is this supposed to be what will solve the "re-sub" problem and guarantee the fact that all February items will leave DR in time to reach the right customers in pristine condition ?

I highly doubt it...

"My Subscriptions" doesn't work for me in Firefox, but it's working in IE. Anyone else experience this?
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

My Sub stuff only showed up when I checked with Internet Explorer.

On a more uplfiting note (sarcasm), I noticed at the VERY bottom of the Order History Page, are listed orders that clarify the second Star Sister email notice.

I also noticed that the 30th sub is shipping in April. No notice about the FEB shipment at all. On both the submitted order and the original sub order, it says that the item will be shipped in April.

I wonder if Photog is now moved to April, and Draego-Man beyond that?
    lol
    Last edited by bcrduke; February 7, 2012 at 03:23pm.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

I also noticed that the 30th sub is shipping in April. No notice about the FEB shipment at all. On both the submitted order and the original sub order, it says that the item will be shipped in April.

lol
    If I can make any "sense" out of this - I think that April charge refers to the first 'renewal'...in other words, the original fee (the one that applies to Photog) was assessed at the time we placed the order for the 30th sub. April is the first time it renews...which would be Draego-Man.

If I understand this correctly, that is.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    My Sub stuff only showed up when I checked with Internet Explorer.

On a more uplfiting note (sarcasm), I noticed at the VERY bottom of the Order History Page, are listed orders that clarify the second Star Sister email notice.

lol
    Awww, fraggle rock...

If I can make any "sense" out of this - I think that April charge refers to the first 'renewal'...in other words, the original fee (the one that applies to Photog) was assessed at the time we placed the order for the 30th sub. April is the first time it renews...which would be Draego-Man.

I hope this is the case...
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Yes I think that is the way its being done, if you look at your order history the 30th Anniversary should still be IN PROCESS. I can't renew until the 1st month has actually shipped
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback