Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Draego-Man Thread

HD figures on youtube

Official Draego-Man Thread

WOW!!!!!!!

Ok, I KNOW some are upset he is not a known MOTU figure, and yeah, looks like a lot of new tooling went into him, but he looks AMAZING! I LOVE this guy! Who else is excited to own this bad boy?

Almost reminds me of a new, updated Dragoon. Maybe he will even be in the bio!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like him! Where does he come from? Is he completley new? I'll be getting him for sure.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

I believe he's a new character by the 4HM. Absolutely amazing looking figure.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

He does look good... I presume he serves Skeletor based on the bones at the chest?

Love this guy!!! If I can't get him I...I... don't know what'll happen but I'm going with Invicta saying he's on Skeletor's side!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Yeah, he looks pretty sweet. He better be evil...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Looks amazing! And it is good to see "NEW" characters being introduced in the MOTUC line.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I think he looks amazing - so MOTU-like.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    He looks great! Almost reminds me of a cleaned up version of some of those MOTU knock-offs from the 80's.

Draego, Dragon man, or whatever his name is looks freaking sweet. We'll see what the bio says but he's almost definitely going on Skeletor's shelf when I get him.

And yes, he definitely reminds me of Dragoon from Filimation. In fact, tying him to Dragoon who was also serving Skeletor in Filmation might be a neat idea.

Looks great! I was put off for half a second at him taking a lot from a known character, but he looks so amazing I can't dislike him. Bring him on and anything else that is offered in the sub line too!
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    He's one big bag of AWESOME.

Very much a fan already! Great design, awesome accessories, and the reuse of parts is fantastic!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I am so very, very in favour of adding new characters to MOTU, and this is the way to do it: With something that just looks flat out friggin' awesome.

Draego-Man is the second coolest figure shown in all of SDCC so far (right after Demo-Man).

I think he looks great. Be interesting to see who's side he is on and what time era he is from.

He looks awesome, and I am very much supportive of bringing in new characters. This franchise can't survive on regurgitated nostalgia alone. Fresh life breathed into it every now and then means a longer life over all.

Plus he's a dragon and that's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    We'll see what the bio says but he's almost definitely going on Skeletor's shelf when I get him.
    Forget that...Draego looks BA enough that Skeletor will be going on his shelf.

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Count me in! He looks fantastic! So happy they are adding NEW characters to the mythos. Been wanting that for a long time.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Yep. I was very skeptical when new figures were announced but when I saw clear pics of this guy, I was blown away. The sculpt, the colors, the accessories, the design, the FIRE!!! PERFECTION!!

I can't praise the Four Horsemen enough!

Thank you!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    You know what's funny? I posted a month or so ago on Facebook about how I wanted the demon from the MVC series, and this guy is very similar (minus the "on fire" and He-Man attire).

Obviously, I really like this guy!

Hell, I would be ALL for them re-doing him a second time in translucent purplish/pink with some paint apps to make the demon:

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I love this guy
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    He's amazing!! I would have liked for him to be a member of the Horde but is he a Fighting Foe Man??

He's pretty cool! I can't wait to find out who he's associated with?? Skeletor? The Fighting Foe Men???

A great reuse of parts on him too! Well done 4H!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiel View Post
    Forget that...Draego looks BA enough that Skeletor will be going on his shelf.
    The Lord of Snake Mountain bows to no one. Not even an awesome dragon man hybrid thing.

Now that Mattel has Filmation rights, let's remember that Dragoon also served Skeletor. It will be no different with this monstrosity. He will fall in line or be destroyed.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Love him, can't wait to get him!
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon