Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Draego-Man Thread

Hybrid View

HD figures on youtube

Official Draego-Man Thread

WOW!!!!!!!

Ok, I KNOW some are upset he is not a known MOTU figure, and yeah, looks like a lot of new tooling went into him, but he looks AMAZING! I LOVE this guy! Who else is excited to own this bad boy?

Almost reminds me of a new, updated Dragoon. Maybe he will even be in the bio!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like him! Where does he come from? Is he completley new? I'll be getting him for sure.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

I believe he's a new character by the 4HM. Absolutely amazing looking figure.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

He does look good... I presume he serves Skeletor based on the bones at the chest?

Love this guy!!! If I can't get him I...I... don't know what'll happen but I'm going with Invicta saying he's on Skeletor's side!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Yeah, he looks pretty sweet. He better be evil...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Looks amazing! And it is good to see "NEW" characters being introduced in the MOTUC line.

I am so very, very in favour of adding new characters to MOTU, and this is the way to do it: With something that just looks flat out friggin' awesome.

Draego-Man is the second coolest figure shown in all of SDCC so far (right after Demo-Man).

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    he looks ok, but I HATE the name....why not Just 'Draego'? Do they really need 'Man'?????

Oi Vey!

(I wont be getting him, Im just saying!) ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I like him, awesome accessories, cool looking figure, but I actually dont think he serves skelator i hope that he is part of the fighting foe men, fill out the ranks for that faction instead. I thnk this new figure worked out for mattel, im just worried that they are going to start taking awayslots to create these guys and forget about some concept characters that i was really hoping to see. hopefully that wont be the case. Great job 4hm, he looks awesome.

He's cool. I actually prefer him to some of the vintage characters. (* see ranking list in the other thread)

Wow! While in general I am a bit hesitant embracing the idea of creating brand new characters for this line, I have to admit that this Draego Man looks amazing! I am also a huge Geoff Johns fan, so I will be anxious to see his creation.

Draego Man is really cool! I totally support the idea of adding new characters to the line.
    I'm a bit concerned about the ones created by the Mattell in-house team after all the hideous atrocities Mattel in-house created for the 200x line.

But I suppose the figures are still sculpted by the 4H, even if they are created by the in-house guys? Can anyone confirm this?
    Awesome sticker included!

Add me to the list - he is one of my faves.

I would love a new band of enemies to be created - the Dragon Men!

I love this figure & am very excited about MOTUC moving forward with some new ideas!
    He's amazing!! I also like how he kinda looks like that "Galaxy Warriors - Dragoon" figure I had as a kid!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 11.2.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    I also really like this figure. I like him better than Demo-man and Photog. What an awesome figure. I'm looking forward to seeing what else the 4H do.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

The Dargon rocks.

I reckon he ruled Eternia before the Snakemen turned up. Or maybe he rules Eternia now, after defeating everybody.

I'm not looking forward to paying stupid amounts of money on Ebay to get him though

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    As usual, the 4H did an amazing job!!! This guy looks so freaking cool!!!

With that being said, I would have preferred a Dragoon figure now that they have the Filmation rights. Hopefully we will still get that character down the road. If that happens I will be pumped to have both in my collection. If not, I will be a bit disappointed by the lost opportunity to get the existing MOTU Dragon. Fingers crossed for both!!!!

I do think that out of the upcoming 6 new figures, this one will be VERY difficult to beat!!!!!

Evil Witch of Metternia Met-Hild's Avatar
    I really like Draego-Man, he's on my must-buy list already. I just wonder what's up with adding an "e" to what could have been Drago-Man. Is there something too close to that trademarked already?
    The artist formerly known as Mechthild

Please check out my MOTU revision fan art, and fan fiction: Metternia bios and history & myths.

Now also on DeviantArt: http://osmatar.deviantart.com/

As great as the figure looks, and he does look awesome , I think I'm just as; if not more; interested in his bio. Who is he? What faction is he? Good? Evil? Eternia? Etheria? The possibilities are endless.

Not knowing anything about the character is intriguing to say the least.

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    As great as the figure looks, and he does look awesome , I think I'm just as; if not more; interested in his bio. Who is he? What faction is he? Good? Evil? Eternia? Etheria? The possibilities are endless.

Not knowing anything about the character is intriguing to say the least.
    I wonder if he'll be like Granamyr. Not good. Not evil. Just holder of secrets and treasure. Like a dragon used to be, right? No matter, he's awesome! I want two of him.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

He is fantastic, and I am sure will be up there with my faves. What an exciting figure! Purple and red and fiery accessories scream awesome!

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    He seems more like a late series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figure than a Masters of the Universe figure to me.

I love this figure and I hope that whatever matty does that they don't screw up the colors really bad cause thats gonna suck if they do as this figure is PERFECT in color and look. Please Matty leave the figure alone and produce what was made from 4H with no deleted colors either from the production.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Songster's Understudy SUPERFANben's Avatar
    I love this figure! Spector not so much.
    You getting a Songster figure will be my fault.