Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll Results: Favorite 200x characters in MOTUC AND Huntara versus Masque

Poll Results: Favorite 200x characters in MOTUC AND Huntara versus Masque

Two sets of results below:

Here are results to see how folks ranked potential 200x characters in the MOTUC line. The main page poll setup by Adam Tyner ran for a week and 1018 votes were cast, giving us a good confidence rating on the results. And thanks to Danielle Gelehrter for organizing the whole thing, to Jukka and MegaGearMax for their input, and to the fans on the forums for helping narrow down the initial list!

1. Evilseed
    2. Calix
    3. Lord Dactys
    4. Veena
    5. Horde Wraith
    6. Tuvar
    7. Baddrah
    8. Prahvus
    9. Illumina
    10. Hawke
    11. Miro
    12. Skeleton Warrior
    13. Odiphus
    14. Ceratus
    15. Kulatak

Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead. Calix securely placed second, pulling ahead of the pack. Places 3 through 11 all had a modest spread between each position. Then there was considerable drop-off in popularity for 12 thru 15.

Next up are the results for Huntara VS Lord Masque. The main page poll setup by Adam Tyner ran for a week and 1148 votes were cast, giving us a good confidence rating on the results.

Huntara: 48%
    Lord Masque: 52%

From the beginning to the end of the poll, those percentages stayed almost identical. But it was still a close vote which reflects the close results seen on the He-Man.org forum fan poll as well as other polls seen elsewhere online. Will the results be the same in SDCC? We'll find out in about a week!

What are your thoughts on the results?

And, please head over and vote in the "Comics, Books and Media in MOTUC" fan poll to help rank which characters you'd love to see in MOTUC.

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Was hoping to see Hawke closer to the top of the list, but very happy MYP Evilseed did well. Lets hope the results at SDCC concerning Huntara vs Masque are the same as here on the Org. Sorry Huntara fans, I cant have Shokoti without Lord Masque.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    a bit surprise here but anyway,
    The org spoke loud and clear so now let's hope Mattel will be smart enought to
    place them strategically enough in the queue so the brand can move forward for years and years to come.

The 200x is not surprising. Evilseed will be a great one, particularly if they include parts to create his 200x and Filmation looks - it should be pretty easy. I was hoping Hawke would be higher on the list.

I'm not surprised that Lord Masque pulled ahead. I didn't vote for him though. I think 2 factors gave him the edge: 1. He's MOTU; 2. (Most important) He is the other half of the Shokoti duo. Here's to hoping that Huntara does get made - I suspect she will either show up in a second Filmation sub, or be a strong sub lure in 2016. This line still has life left after 2015, and Huntara's indicative of that.
    Celebrate 30 Years of POP
    http://www.facebook.com/messages/103...P/288325415324
    http://mykanspeaksall.blogspot.com/2...incess-of.html

Follow Mykan Speaks All on Twitter or Facebook.

PRAHVUS, EVILSEED and CALIX are the must for me and I'm happy to see them in the top 10.
    I'm a bit surprised for the Skeletons Warriors... I would have predict more love for them.
    For Huntara and Lord Masque, it's in a nutshell because both characters would be a great figure. However, as Shokoti will be released... Lord Masque should be the first to be made.

If we got at least those top three before the end of the line I'd be happy
    Surprised Miro and Skeleton Warrior weren't a little higher though.
    Also surprised with how close the Lord Masque/Huntara vite was. I was expecting Lord Masque to win by a lot more.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior
    This vote does not mean, that those characters would sell well. This is only a ranking. I voted myself, but at the current price point, I won't spend $$$ on these guys...

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Evilseed and Calix, hope we see either one of those guys on the upcoming reveals.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Wow...mad love for the Horde Wraiths! Are we looking at the next great army builder?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I'm surprised that folks like Tuvar, Baddrah, and Veena pulled ahead of Prahvus... I know they're not variants per se, but I figured the more original characters like Prahvus and heck even the Kulatuk would trump variations on a theme. Personally, I don't care for Calix one bit so I was surprised to see him take second!

As for the Huntara Vs Lord Masque vote, I'm crossing fingers the same results occur next week! I want that Masque figure real bad
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Heroic Warrior
    Good to see the Horde Wraith place so highly. Thought Pravus would be higher though.

It's definitely interesting that even here at the Org Illumina is still in the bottom half of the most wanted 200X characters.

Well, I hope this means we get a 200x EvilSeed and Calix, if no one else.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    It's definitely interesting that even here at the Org Illumina is still in the bottom half of the most wanted 200X characters.
    I don't think they'd put much effort into her (basically making her a blue Teela), so that is part of the reason I voted her in the bottom half.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    PRAHVUS, EVILSEED and CALIX are the must for me and I'm happy to see them in the top 10.
    I'm a bit surprised for the Skeletons Warriors... I would have predict more love for them.
    For Huntara and Lord Masque, it's in a nutshell because both characters would be a great figure. However, as Shokoti will be released... Lord Masque should be the first to be made.
    I really want at least 5 (non-variant) figures from 200X

1. Prahvus
    2. Calix
    3. Lord Dactys
    4. Ceratus
    5. Evilseed

There are more I like but those are the 5 unique characters I wanted most, I guess time will tell if we get many more from 200X?

I'm not terribly surprised. While I'm bummed she didn't score higher, I think many of us knew most of those other characters were of more interest to fans. It's a cameo comic character VS more popular characters from the cartoon. She's still in the top 10 which is nothing to scoff at.

I'm glad to see Calix and the Horde Wraiths poll so close to the top.

Also, would it be possible to give the values for each character? In other words, what average number lead Evilseed to be #1 and Calix to be #2? What was the difference between these numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Two sets of results below:

Here are results to see how folks ranked potential 200x characters in the MOTUC line. The main page poll setup by Adam Tyner ran for a week and 1018 votes were cast, giving us a good confidence rating on the results. And thanks to Danielle Gelehrter for organizing the whole thing, to Jukka and MegaGearMax for their input, and to the fans on the forums for helping narrow down the initial list!

1. Evilseed
    2. Calix
    3. Lord Dactys
    4. Veena
    5. Horde Wraith
    6. Tuvar
    7. Baddrah
    8. Prahvus
    9. Illumina
    10. Hawke
    11. Miro
    12. Skeleton Warrior
    13. Odiphus
    14. Ceratus
    15. Kulatak

Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead. Calix securely placed second, pulling ahead of the pack. Places 3 through 11 all had a modest spread between each position. Then there was considerable drop-off in popularity for 12 thru 15.

Next up are the results for Huntara VS Lord Masque. The main page poll setup by Adam Tyner ran for a week and 1148 votes were cast, giving us a good confidence rating on the results.

Huntara: 48%
    Lord Masque: 52%

From the beginning to the end of the poll, those percentages stayed almost identical. But it was still a close vote which reflects the close results seen on the He-Man.org forum fan poll as well as other polls seen elsewhere online. Will the results be the same in SDCC? We'll find out in about a week!

What are your thoughts on the results?

And, please head over and vote in the "Comics, Books and Media in MOTUC" fan poll to help rank which characters you'd love to see in MOTUC.
    Illumina #9....

She's still top 10, I don't think that bad. But Mattel wants to do her on the cheap....once again using the damn Teela **** for her....lame ass. She is clearly much more, they should do her in the 200X EL outfit, then turn around sometime later and reuse that for an actual 200X EL....ala C&D EL.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I'm a little disappointed that Prahvus didn't score higher. I'd love to see how the 4H would make him.

YES! Lord Masque wins!! While I love Huntara as well, I hope this is the way the vote goes next week at SDCC.

Good to see Lord Dactys in the top 5. I dunno about the Horde Wraiths…I'd rather have Horde Troopers as army builders before those guys.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

This poll didn't turn out as favorably as the last one, only two of my top 5 made it into the top 5. The highest any of my picks appeared was at #4. I had also picked Huntara.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    Also, would it be possible to give the values for each character? In other words, what average number lead Evilseed to be #1 and Calix to be #2? What was the difference between these numbers?
    It's done by a scoring system so we can't tell how each was ranked by each person.

Well Calix wasn't #1 but close enough. Surprised Miro was so low.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Disappointed to see Miro so far down on the list. As far as the popularity of the Horde Wraiths, I just don't get it. Since we've gotten Shadow Weaver, the Horde Wraiths are of very little interest to me.

Horde Wraith was my #1 pick for this poll. They're just the more visually appealing design out of the entire bunch for my personal taste. Then Two Bad and Stinkor's alter egos rounded out my top 4. The rest I pretty much left in alphabetical order since I had little interest in any of them.

As for Masque vs Huntara, I'm in the camp that I'm edging closer to Masque simply because we have Shokoti and I want the duo to be together on my toy shelf sooner than later. Though I still want Huntara very much. That right there is probably the hardest poll to choose from to date since they're both visually appealing looking characters for me.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!