Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Madame Razz in MOTUC discussion (featuring Broom)

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    Madam Razz is up there on my most wanted Filmation characters list.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    What if they do a sexy Madame Razz with the new female buck. Would you guys go for that?
    What??? No, of course not! She needs to look like Madame Razz

I'm wondering if she can share a buck with Gwildor? Seems like it would work since he is all covered with a robe. He'd need his own arms and boots but otherwise I think it could work.

Since she's a 100% new parts figure, I imagine she'll either be a con exclusive or a subscription exclusive figure.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    It's a matter of "when" now, but as it was mentioned: we are talking about a completely new sculpt.

I say patience. She'll be alone eventually.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Madame Razz and Broom are must haves for me.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Give me Madame Razz, Broom, and Kowl in the same pack! Kowl is a MUST for me! Bow needs him!!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Oh deary my! Yes, please!!!!!
    "You don't wanna beat me or screw me!? What kind of marriage is this? Bring a book." -- Jerri Blank to her pretend husband Ronnie Leggett, from "Strangers With Candy"

i'd love a madame razz! (but only if she comes with broom)

I'm not too fond of Madame Rrazz/Broom. They have too much of a Care Bears / My Little Pony vibe...

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I was thinking what if she would be a con exclusive with her broom and Kowl being all three would be a lot of new tooling. One way we get Razz packed out the other way we get Kowl.
    she should come with an adora 2.0 accessory.

No one has to ask me twice about wanting to have Madame Razz and Broom in my MOTUC collection. Ever since I was a kid growing up watching Masters of the Universe and Princess Of Power, Madame Razz and Broom have always been a long time favorite character in POP. And just like others I have dreamed for the day that she some how be a part of the Masters Of the Universe action figure world and in my ever so growing collection. It is so very exciting to be a part of this awesome line and knowing for a fact that this is going to eventually happen in the near future. The news that broke about Filmation now being available has not all soaked in yet for me. It still feels like a dream to me, but it's becoming much more of an reality for me on each passing minute.

So yes, and yes infinite!!! lol, I can not wait to finally have the good o'l Madame Razz and Broom in my MOTUC collection
    Last edited by ralgonzo26; July 26, 2011 at 02:50pm.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Give me Madame Razz, Broom, and Kowl in the same pack! Kowl is a MUST for me! Bow needs him!!
    YES! Kowl too. Bow needs Kowl!
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Sorceress Supreme Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Please Mattel, bring Madame Razz with Broom for MotUC! I'd love to see them!

Madame Razz is an absolute must!, shes part of what I call "the big 5" unmade characters from the cartoon:

Glimmer
    Madame Razz
    Frosta
    Castaspella
    Queen Angella

I want to see at least 2 of these 5 ladies in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    I'm not too fond of Madame Rrazz/Broom. They have too much of a Care Bears / My Little Pony vibe...
    Yeah, she might be too silly for me and a possible pass. Depends on her execution. I don't have too much use for an ol' goofy, frumpy witch and her talking broom. Kowl on the other hand needs to go with Bow.

Oh must must have for sure! Could be a very unique sculpt too. So many ways to approach her and accessories.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    A definite candidate for an SDCC exclusive, with both Madame and Broom in one pack. She's WAY too important a character in the mythos to be ignored, as one of the few who know the Secret. I know they'd have to tone down the cartoonishness a little, but I have faith in the Fab Four.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

YES, PLEASE...Bring on the Razz! I would LOVE to have a Madame Razz and Broon...and KOWL....ALL filmation like! Now that we are getting quite a bit of prototypes...or NEVER before seen in legit action figure form (Shadow Weaver).

I think this is a big possibility...but how far down on the priority list is Madame and Broom. I hope Kowl comes soon. But as Pixel Dan said, they could always pack Madame Razz, Kowl and Broom in one...call them Defenders of Etheria Pack. Although I feel like Kowl should get his own release.

I wonder what her bio would be like. Maybe have some type of issues with Weaver in years past. I think they could do an amazing part on her and make her more powerful than she was in the cartoon.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Madame Razz must come with Broom. No discussion there. But also she could come with a pillow for her flying chashes

Definitely needs Broom. Kowl would be a great bonus. It would be cool if they made a flight stand for them to be posed flying...

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Definitely needs Broom. Kowl would be a great bonus. It would be cool if they made a flight stand for them to be posed flying...
    Oh yes, i totally forgot the flight stand.

Snappy Threader
    We have to have this important character. I wonder if the "bios" will show she knows the secret or if they will re-think it? Would it make her any less important if she didn't know the secret in the bios? I'm interested in opinions on that one.

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    We have to have this important character. I wonder if the "bios" will show she knows the secret or if they will re-think it? Would it make her any less important if she didn't know the secret in the bios? I'm interested in opinions on that one.
    I don't see why she shouldn't know the secret...It's firmly rooted in the show (it even says so in the intro), and now all that info is available for the bios...now the question is: Does she remember that she knows the secret??
    My MOTUC top wants (POST NYCC 2014):

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    I don't see why she shouldn't know the secret...It's firmly rooted in the show (it even says so in the intro), and now all that info is available for the bios...now the question is: Does she remember that she knows the secret??
    Oh she remembers! She is just pretending to be so forgetful so Adora doesn't realize the old bag is really her spirt guide

i so think Madame Razz, Broom, and Kowl would be an awesome SDCC exclusive. At the con u could have a Razz & Broom packout and on Matty a Kowl packout but get all the characters on both.

I was also thinking they could do this with either Mantenna or Modulok with Imp.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Yup, love her, can't wait to get her figure.