Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official WMD Roboto Support Thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

The Official WMD Roboto Support Thread

WMD Roboto (coined by Benedict Judas Hel), has been often mentioned, but he's never gotten his own thread...until NOW!

I've always been a fan of the idea that Roboto could download into new bodies whenever the need arises. He's had a lot of incarnations --from the mini-comic version with the heart to the chess playing robot. His 200X form could be the heavy-duty, fully-armed version of the character.

If he's a deluxe sized figure like Tuskador or Ram Man, that's even better!

Discuss!

Classicised 200X 'WMD' Roboto Poll
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; August 14, 2015 at 02:16pm.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Probably my favorite version of Roboto, and I love all the versions of him! I want this as a toy bad.

Yep. He'd definitely have to be pretty hefty, though.

I would love a MOTUC version. The 200x toy/cartoon incarnation is my favorite Roboto version yet.
    I feel that the 200x Roboto is one of the best character updates that the 200x era offered.

Yeah, I always thought 200X Roboto warranted his own MotUC figure. I was behind this last time it was brought up, and I'm still behind it now!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I would also like to see this. Mattel could call him Ultimate Battle Roboto as he has been referred to here in the boards.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

I wouldn't mind a Roboto 2.0,
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

On a hill in the woods just around the corner
    I absolutely would like a 200X WMD Roboto!!!!
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Totally a badass character and would be much appreciated in the motuc line

honestly, for what is worth now I'm quite happy with just his 200x head but this variant is high in my wish list.
    So sad I sold the figure on ebay, this style is not retired at all for me yet
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Definately onboard for this, especially since I don't have a Roboto
    www.TheComixverse.com
    The Comixverse | comic reviews/previews/editorials & discussion.
    Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/jcmilone

YAAAAS! I want to throw my money at him!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Easily my favorite version of Roboto

Serious bidness Ibentmyman-thing's Avatar
    Roboto's one of my top five favorite good guys, but I'm not really into this waaay overdone Roboto.
    Motu short short stories.

Motu Mini-comic

Public service announcement: Use of the term muppet head to describe any vintage head is not an insult, because muppets are awesome, and you're wrong. We now return you to your regularly scheduled something something.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I LOVE vintage Roboto. He's one of my favorite memories. But...robots can get upgrades, right? Lol. I've considered vintage-style Roboto as Roboto 1.0, and 200x Roboto as Roboto 2.0 - an upgrade for the Second Ultimate Battleground. We've been given Battleground Teela and Battleground Evil-Lyn to get alternate styles into the line. Why not Battleground Roboto? They could take my money right now for this guy.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

I like the design, but I hate how big they made him in the cartoon. If they were to release a 200x version, I'd want them to use the standard buck and work the same magic they did with Calix and King Chooblah.

Court Magician
    Absolutely!

Heroic Warrior Science Friction's Avatar
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and more yes. Oh god yes. Annoyingly over the top yes.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd rather have a refresh of roboto with non cracking torso in the filmation line. Not interested in the 200x version
    Matty please expand the new Filmation toyline and please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

But let's go a step further: The actual figure is his "chess playing" form, but you have armor, interchangeable head/arms/legs/hands/weapons to make the WMD version! I don't know why, but I've always liked his pre-WMD version almost as much as the WMD. There was something almost sad about him in the 'toon when Teela wouldn't take him into battle. Like the kid getting picked last for kickball. So yeah, I want both somehow. But if I can only have one, then the WMD is it, as long as he's got both interchangeable hands/weapons.

YES YES YES. This figure is OWED to us. This could make up for the screwed up first one.

I would totally buy one, sign me up.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

If ever there was a character for whom it made sense to produce evolution figures, a constructed robot such as Roboto is it. I would want the 200x toy feature of the removable armor included as part of any WMD Roboto.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Definitely! But it would be nice if they use the the old Roboto buck as the base so that people with broken ones could use this as a replacement.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Most definitely !
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!