Thread: MOTUC original Clawful stress marks?

'WunDar' Bread Enthusiast Afterlife07's Avatar

MOTUC original Clawful stress marks?

I just took a look at my Clawful's left claw and noticed a lot of stressing on the smaller pincher. I figure it's because the fit on the club is so tight.

I ended up heating his hand up for a minute with the club in it, then placing the club on the little 'catch' right before it pops into the back of his claw as it cooled. It comes in and out without placing pressure on the hand, though the weapon is now a little loose (not much though). Photos are of after heating.

Has anyone else noticed this issue or had breakages? I'm a little concerned about it.

IMG_0806.JPGIMG_0805.JPG

I didn't notice that even though I don't collect MOTUC figures.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Yes, mine has it too. I'm a little concerned so I've been posing sans the weapon

I just checked and mine has it too. It looks like they didn't make the hole big enough, causing the claw to stretch out too far to clasp the weapon. It looks like Buzz Off's/Camo Khan's right claw is fine. It has a noticeably larger hole for a weapon. Thankfully, I only have a weapon in Camo Khans right hand and not his left.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I cannot see anything in the pictures provided. What am I looking for? Is it a tear, or a discolouration? I know what stress marks look like and I do not see it. I see what looks like a white light glare lines on the claw, but that isnt it.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't see anything either. Looks pretty minor.

'WunDar' Bread Enthusiast Afterlife07's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I cannot see anything in the pictures provided. What am I looking for? Is it a tear, or a discolouration? I know what stress marks look like and I do not see it. I see what looks like a white light glare lines on the claw, but that isnt it.
    It is harder to see in the photos, but the plastic had that 'tearing' effect when I placed the weapon in his hand. Heating it and stretching it out has helped, but the first time I put the weapon in his hand a very clear stress mark appeared and the plastic was absolutely being forced (lot of my Transformers have a similar mark). Maybe tear is a better word? Like a tear is forming.

As Faker II mentioned above, Buzz-Off doesn't have this issue, it's just Clawful.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
    - Groucho Marx