Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: 3/17 Matty Sale

  1. #1
    Plundor Promoter He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    3,581

    3/17 Matty Sale

    http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...orp/#more-3745

    There sure are a ton of EA. items this month. Fang Man will probably sell out fast!

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior goluphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    862
    I'm gonna try to snag me an Aquaman, not interested in FangMan.

  3. #3
    Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    8,168
    Nothing I need, but looks like a lot of goodies for sale during EA including every Watchmen figure (for anyone that missed out on collecting that line).
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; February 19, 2014 at 03:50pm.
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!


    Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778


  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland area
    Posts
    560
    i need 3 of the watchmen, and fangman.
    My tribute to MOTUC video using still photos of MOTUC figures with filmation music : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ibute-to-MOTUC

  5. #5
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,017
    LOL! March has an Aquatic hero theme to it.

    I'm going for Aquaman.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

  6. #6
    Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    10,067
    Nothing that I need to manually order this month. Hopefully some fans who want (and don't already have) Fangman get their hands on him.
    ____________________________________________

    Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

  7. #7
    Riot Averted... Zargon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dark Hemisphere - Texas Region
    Posts
    3,110
    May try to snag a Fang Man for my son.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior Skeledor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    186
    Might pick up another NA He-Man
    DARKDREAM IN MOTUC !!!!!!

  9. #9
    NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,751
    Pretty stoked for the UNO and Hydron !!

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior wyldman11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    7,902
    I am curious what DCU Green Lantern Corp is. But yeah nothing I need, made a deal for UNO. Fangman is cool but one of those I'm not going to great lengths to pick up.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

    There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

    Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Muncie, IN
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    I am curious what DCU Green Lantern Corp is. But yeah nothing I need, made a deal for UNO. Fangman is cool but one of those I'm not going to great lengths to pick up.
    Yeah the wording makes it seem like it's a Classics figure or set, but it's just the Total Heroes figure with John Stewart, Tomar Re, and Green Man heads.

  12. #12
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    I am curious what DCU Green Lantern Corp is. But yeah nothing I need, made a deal for UNO. Fangman is cool but one of those I'm not going to great lengths to pick up.
    Have you seen the DC Total Heroes? This is the first of the quarterly Ultra figures... Packaged as John Stewart with a Tomar-Re and Green Man head, plus extra hands and a number of constructs. 6-inch stylized figures with a lot of articulation.

    And a DC series I'm actually excited about.

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior Stygian360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    Have you seen the DC Total Heroes? This is the first of the quarterly Ultra figures... Packaged as John Stewart with a Tomar-Re and Green Man head, plus extra hands and a number of constructs. 6-inch stylized figures with a lot of articulation.
    And a DC series I'm actually excited about.
    Bought the Aquaman from the T.H. line recently and he's actually pretty neat. Not sure I'm ready to 'all in' for these fan centric 'Ultra' box sets though, but this one feels like a pass. But will very definitely snag the Batman and Black Manta sets once they hit EA.

    Otherwise I may/may not buy Hook Aquaman depending on funds availability on the day. He does look nice though. And of course, bring on UNO and Hydron for this subber!!
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

  14. #14
    Heroic Warrior wyldman11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    7,902
    I forgot about the line, because I have only recently seen a figure.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

    There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

    Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

  15. #15
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    831
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Bought the Aquaman from the T.H. line recently and he's actually pretty neat. Not sure I'm ready to 'all in' for these fan centric 'Ultra' box sets though, but this one feels like a pass. But will very definitely snag the Batman and Black Manta sets once they hit EA.

    Otherwise I may/may not buy Hook Aquaman depending on funds availability on the day. He does look nice though. And of course, bring on UNO and Hydron for this subber!!
    Believe it or not, the Firestorm pics from NYTF are what hooked me... I've always enjoyed that character and the figure looks really cool. From there, I delved deeper, and they really do seem cool. I ordered the ones that are out already from Amazon and BBTS, and preordered the other retail ones as well. I'll be picking up at least one GL Corps set... Trying to decide how many GLs I want as well as constructs.

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior Stygian360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    Believe it or not, the Firestorm pics from NYTF are what hooked me... I've always enjoyed that character and the figure looks really cool. From there, I delved deeper, and they really do seem cool. I ordered the ones that are out already from Amazon and BBTS, and preordered the other retail ones as well. I'll be picking up at least one GL Corps set... Trying to decide how many GLs I want as well as constructs.
    Oh damn, I forgot about Firestorm! Yup, gotta have that set too. I've always been a huge fan and the various heads seem like a love letter to the character and his wide ranging history. Thanks for the reminder!
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Posts
    791
    Wow. Next month is going to be a doozy! UNO and Hydron! Plus NA He-man, Fangman, Watchmen, etc.! Glad I have everything I need, except UNO and Hydron, or next month would be crazy on my wallet.

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    393

    lots to choose from,,,,

    But will only be grabbing 2 hook aquaman figures. Never cared for the watchmen. Hate NA and already have fang man
    ______________________
    I'm wanting to buy or trade for a set of the Wonder Twins figures *with* a Gleek that have nice solid clean paint applications. If you have a set and are interested private message me.

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior KelvAcos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Nomad land, USA
    Posts
    504
    Just like February's EA... Nothing that I need!
    FS MOTU Vintage figures in Zoloworld cases and mini comics:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...oloworld-cases

  20. #20
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    117
    I knew if I held out long enough Fang Man would pop up in EA!

    And I'm assuming it's no coincidence that a figure withheld from non-subscribers last year would show up in EA in a month where Matty is pushing enrollment in another sub...

  21. #21
    Heroic Master of Stuff Cammor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    491
    Ok, curious and I can't remember: Why is the sub figure never added to early access? There is only 1 sub available now (He-Man) so the old argument that you could get one sub and get early access to other sub stuff doesn't hold anymore.
    I don't want another Hydron or anything, just wondering if this has ever been explained.

  22. #22
    Heroic Warrior Neil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canterbury, UK
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Cammor View Post
    Ok, curious and I can't remember: Why is the sub figure never added to early access? There is only 1 sub available now (He-Man) so the old argument that you could get one sub and get early access to other sub stuff doesn't hold anymore.
    I don't want another Hydron or anything, just wondering if this has ever been explained.
    I always assumed that it was allow those collectors who cherry pick to have a fair crack at the figures they want.

    There's a fear (not entirely unjustified, I think) that subscribers could buy up the whole stock of a demanded figure like Ram Man during early access and then sell them for grossly inflated prices on the secondary market. It's not just collectors that have subscriptions after all, businesses also have subs and therefore access to EA. One could argue they'd be silly not to use that tactic as their one goal in subbing in the first place is to make money. But it's still not very fair.

    So not putting all figures up in Early Access is Matty throwing a bone to collectors. How you think this squares with some figures having no day-of-sale at depends on how suspicious you are of human nature!

  23. #23
    Heroic Warrior koolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    108
    I may get Fang Man..
    Cats | Nikon | Transformers | Marvel Universe | Masters of the Universe Classics | Travel | Hobbyist | http://www.flickr.com/photos/denverernest/collections/

  24. #24
    Heroic Warrior karg182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Midlands, UK
    Posts
    478
    Excellent. I'll finially manage to snag Dr Manhattan and Rorscach and complete the Watchen line I stupidly started to collect midway through.
    Rorschach demands stupid prices on eBay at the moment!
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    682
    I hope there won't be the usual block for international users, i need Fang Man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •