Thread: 1:4 Man-At-Arms statue coming from PCS

1:4 Man-At-Arms statue coming from PCS

A teaser has just been posted of the next statue from Pop Culture Shock: Man-at-Arms!

Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    And I hope to see you all at Power-Con!

Heroic Warrior
    YES! Another definite order for me! PCS is on fire with this line!

Wow! Honestely, PCS is going to be getting the majority of my money this year (and next) instead of Mattycollector!

Looks good only thing I would say is the chest and arm armor looks a little to stream lined or sleek. Needs more mass or bulk.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Heroic Warrior
    Can't wait to see this painted, think Jerry said August for next PO. Get Trap Jaw ordered tomorrow, then onto Duncan!

What are we guessing is going to be the ex version. Non mustache head?
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Man-At-Arms looks pretty good. Can't wait to see more.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by fisto power View Post
    Guessing the mace. All the previous sketches and sneaks were of the EX'S. Just a guess though.

Sweet! I love that they did the blasting pose, as I had hoped. I believe the next rumored one is Evil-Lynn then? Bring on Skeletor, Mer-Man, and Tri-Klops!
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Mermista, Peekablue
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation:Lizard Man, Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

Man At Arms is essential of course but for some reason I just wasn't excited for this reveal. I like him much more than I thought I would. I really like the pose and the base! Count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by thehorde View Post
    Looks good only thing I would say is the chest and arm armor looks a little to stream lined or sleek. Needs more mass or bulk.
    I disagree. It looks spot on as all the statues have. His Filmation armor isn't bulky like the action figure.

Quote Originally Posted by fisto power View Post
    I hope not. All of the EXs have really struck home with me to this point, but I have no interest in a non mustache head. I would never display him that way. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalThrasher View Post
    Guessing the mace. All the previous sketches and sneaks were of the EX'S. Just a guess though.
    I'd say that is a pretty good guess.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Sweet! I love that they did the blasting pose, as I had hoped. I believe the next rumored one is Evil-Lynn then? Bring on Skeletor, Mer-Man, and Tri-Klops!
    I love the pose as well. Don't bet on Evil Lyn being next. There should be only one more preorder this year after Man At Arms and I believe Jerry said that either Skeletor or Hordak will be going up for preorder this year. PCS has not mentioned or answered questions about Evil Lyn in a while. Beastman and Trapjaw have both leapfrogged her in the release order so far.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    How good are these statues, when i first voted i didnt really want the filmation look for a statue anyway, but these are so good, i would like to see not so many pre-orders up, i just dont want them to get too far ahead of themselves if that makes any sense considering he-man is the only statue started to ship, i know their are box issues with the bust but you would think that the skeletor bust would be the first to ship. Back to the statues though i cant wait to get mine.

Do you guys think Hordak will be blue, makes sense i guess, finally a filmation head for hordak, as much as i love skeletor i hope Hordak is next.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

This is nice and all but....

SSSHHHHHEEEEEEEE-RRRAAAAAAA!!!????!!!!

Gah.

Filmation-style She-Ra is a separate license, isn't it?

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Filmation-style She-Ra is a separate license, isn't it?
    Yes, it sure is.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Looks amazing, can't wait to see a painted model
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Yes, it sure is.
    GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

These look so nice. Why do She-Ra and her cast always have to wait until He-Man - and all his secondary characters! - get to go first?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

These look so nice. Why do She-Ra and her cast always have to wait until He-Man - and all his secondary characters! - get to go first?

I do think She-Ra is in the cards. Might be a separate license but it pretty much goes hand in hand with MOTU. Jerry knows people want her, you just got to be patient.

GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Licensing, same reason He-Man and his castmates get a majority of other licensed things first
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalThrasher View Post
    I do think She-Ra is in the cards. Might be a separate license but it pretty much goes hand in hand with MOTU. Jerry knows people want her, you just got to be patient.
    It's the patience part I'm having trouble with!

But at least now I can start saving up slowly, I suppose...

Heroic Warrior
    This looks great. And I would definitely have more chance of getting it past the little lady than Trap-Jaw......

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    This looks great. And I would definitely have more chance of getting it past the little lady than Trap-Jaw......
    Careful Fitz, polystone is addicting!

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Yeah, mine doesn't like seeing skulls and **** around the house. I have my Earl Norem Hordak painting hidden in my nerd room, when I'd rather have it in the living room!

I will say that this Trap-Jaw is less jarring that the 4H version, so hopefully I'll be able to hide it in the group.

As far as MAA, he's with Startos and Ram Man as far as boring figures I don't really want to see. But I do feel like he's rather important, and they did a great job with him as expected.

I wasn't planning on getting Trap-Jaw but they hooked me anyways, so we'll see what happens.

Now that you mention it, Jaw, I have to agree. MAA never seemed all that interesting to me either.

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Now that you mention it, Jaw, I have to agree. MAA never seemed all that interesting to me either.
    As far as MAA goes though, this is the best we'll ever see him, Filmation-wise.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting one. I just get over excited thinking forward to Skeletor, Sorceress, and well, you know, the stuff in my signature!

I do love the hover-bots down there. That's a sweet base. Honestly, the bases have just been outstanding. So outstanding.

I really like how they contrast the figure in a similar fashion to how the hand painted backgrounds of the toons clashed with the cells. Makes the figures stand out while looking really nice themselves.

So good!
    Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbridge View Post
    As far as MAA goes though, this is the best we'll ever see him, Filmation-wise.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting one. I just get over excited thinking forward to Skeletor, Sorceress, and well, you know, the stuff in my signature!

I do love the hover-bots down there. That's a sweet base. Honestly, the bases have just been outstanding. So outstanding.

I really like how they contrast the figure in a similar fashion to how the hand painted backgrounds of the toons clashed with the cells. Makes the figures stand out while looking really nice themselves.

So good!
    I agree with all of this. Very well said. I initially wasn't all that excited at the thought of a Man At Arms statue. I have no clue why. The reveal made me do a 180 though. I like everything about it and can't wait to see it painted.