Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Son of Skeletor

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    In the old continuity, Gray was an orphan. He-Ro, Son of Skeletor?
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Reclusive Wizard logandelanoche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamTripper View Post
    3. The bird Evil-Lyn was packaged with is an astral projection of her son, who has been transported to Earth, circa 1990. There, he is attending high school in Los Angeles at Bayside High, using the name Samuel "Screeech" Powers.
    ****! You nailed it! My eyes are open, it all makes sense now... lol

I'd like to see SoS be a new character, having him end up be someone we already know would be too soap operatic. I wonder if they'll tweak the NA storyline so that stupid looking goofy eyeball Skeletor is actually not Skeletor but his son in the future who simply took up the mantle. I mean hey, multiple He-Men, Sorceresses, and men-at-arms, why not multiple Skeletors? Yeah, I loathe this idea, so, they'll probably do it lol
    LSD <-----This is my cool signature

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    In the old continuity, Gray was an orphan. He-Ro, Son of Skeletor?
    It could make sense that Son of Skeletor is He-Ro ! He is a wizard like his parents in fact... Crazy theory but I love it!

I'm thinking that the Son of Skeletor may be one of the 30th Anniversary figures by Mattel, unless they either plan to 1. never make him or 2. continue making "new" characters after 2012.

Maybe he will wear a helmet that resembles Skeletor's skull head as an homage to his father....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    And his name will be:

Skevil Luke

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    I really like the idea of Skeletor's son, absolutely not opposed to a new character. In my opinion, the key question has been uttered already: will this son be evil? It's an important question, seeing as he was sent to the future and indeed, not raised by either Skeletor or Evil-Lyn. It's the whole nature/nurture thing.

He could indeed be a character we already now but perhaps we should indeed be careful not to make the story into a soap. Although the idea of Demo-Man and Keldor that can only be saved by merging with his own flesh and blood has a certain dash to it. When Hordak saves Keldor he states that there's a price to pay, the price being not to see his son ever again. Or something... Hmmm, maybe too much of a soap huh.
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by the_ultimate_evil View Post
    when in the blue hell did skeletor get a son
    I've been sitting here, scratching my head and wondering the same thing.

Anyway, not feeling this idea or any talk of crossover at all, sorry.

Heroic Warrior
    As it's mentioned in Battleground Evil Lyn's bio, there should be a "son of Skeletor" figure somewhere down the line.

In my humble opinion, it will either be NA Skeletor, or He-Ro. The latter possibility would at least explain how He-Ro got contaminated with the techno-virus...

I don't care about a son of Skeletor at the moment. But if they have plans for him, I hope that he will be a good guy. He is Keldor's son, not Skeletor's.
    "A female He-Man. Ooh oh. This is the worst day of my life."

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    na skeletor.. not a chance he wont have a skull head. i kinda see were you were coming from. my guess he would have a new & unique story behind him. although there could be nothing. he could just grow up normal & have a mundane life.

I think their son is Master Sebrian.

*ducks*
    -Laserkid

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar

Could the Future Son of Skeletor be... HE-RO - SON OF HE-MAN?! 0_0

YES!! Think about it... it would actually almost make sense...

The child is sent into the future, but we don't know for how long, could be the spell misfires, and he only travels a year or two into the future, instead of something like 17 years, as intended by Evil-Lyn.

Thereby growing up in the time between when she leaves the present ( actually the future, since we haven't quite seen any of this yet. it's the last years of the line), and arrives in the future.

This could actually explain why Dare, the ADOPTIVE son of He-man, whom we never find out who his real mother or father is, is able to channel the power of Grayskull.

He's one of the blood-line, in direct ascendancy!

Now, I know not everyone will like this idea, but it's got some potential, yeah? And it does sort of feel like the kind of thing we could see in Motuc, aye?

Kind of a bit ironic... Skeletor's son is raised by He-man into a hero.

It also opens up for a great sort of variant of He-Ro2, a Sorceror-armour version! Complete with Golden Havok-staff, and an armour inspired by He-Ro1's look. Pretty cool beans, if you ask me!

Discuss, friends! Tell me what you think of my insane theories and ramblings. =)

I asked TG at SDCC is He-Ro was the son referred to in BG Evil Lyn's bio. He just said "Keep reading the bios!"
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

I can see Skeletor's son looking like this too: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/File:Black_...rt_Long_01.jpg

Yeah, I'm thinking it will be one of the 30th anniversary new characters. It would be pretty rad if it was Geoff Johns, but then again i think he'll come up with something different, this sounds like it's one of Mattel's. I'm stoked for it. I really loved the series bible for He-Ro (Dare) and it would be cool to see him eventually (especially if it means we get a King Adam). My eyebrow couldn't help but arch when I read that bio as well, these things keep getting better and better. I'm planning a wall scroll with all of them attached, but then again until all of the bios are released (NEVER!!! KEEP TEH LIEN GOWING!) there's no definitive timeline yet, though that guy on AFI keeps a pretty updated one.

Skeletor should die by his own son because they couldn't bare to share power togather!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanLegend View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking it will be one of the 30th anniversary new characters.
    thought the same. i'd be disappointed if they dont.

Would love to see the son of Skeletor look like Nekron from Fire and Ice. Love the idea of him being an overpowered spoiled prince taking mums advice. Meanwhile lynn uses him to get her own revenge on the Masters and Skeletor.

lol he looks alot like them

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Like the bio said Evil-Lyn and Keldor were married, she more than likely got pregnant just before the war when he got acid in his face and then went to Hordak and got Demo-Man put into him. When he became temporarily insane, and no longer loved her, Evil-lyn feared for her son's life and sent him into the future for safety.

Now Evil-Lyn wants her son to be the next King of Eternia since he to is in the bloodline. But she has to get Skeletor and the Royal Family out of the way first. She alone can not handle Skeletor with his new found Demo-Man power so she frees Hssss (fail) then frees Hordak (major fail) then frees Gygor to aid Skeletor who she hates.

After the 2nd Battle Ground and she loses her powers she realizes she is hopeless and will never win, so she goes to the future to be with her son. But since she somehow gets the cosmic key to do so, she could very well go to the point in time when he is still a baby and fully raise him from the start.

Skeletor's death may not come by He-man, but by his own son he knows nothing of.

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar

Could one of the 30th Anniversary Figures be Son of Skeletor?

I had a random thought this morning, as I usually do. Mattel have gone out of their way to mention the offspring of Skeletor in the Battleground Evil Lyn bio. Since he has never been mentioned before (Bar some fan fiction), and is brand new character, and the 30th Anniversary characters are new, I thought perhaps he might be one of them. After all it was a random entry into the bio.

What do you think?
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

I would be very pleased with that! I want him in some way, and the Anniversary would be great: celebrate the old by introducing the new!

I'm hoping Songster is another.

...Unless Songster *is* the son...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by super-munkyboy View Post
    I had a random thought this morning, as I usually do. Mattel have gone out of their way to mention the offspring of Skeletor in the Battleground Evil Lyn bio. Since he has never been mentioned before (Bar some fan fiction), and is brand new character, and the 30th Anniversary characters are new, I thought perhaps he might be one of them. After all it was a random entry into the bio.

What do you think?
    I like your logic. But logic doesn't always guide this line... nice idea though.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Heroic Warrior
    I am intrigued with the idea of Evil-Lyn having Keldor's kid and going into the future.

Would I like a son of keldo figure? Yes.

Do I want that figure as an anniversary figure? No?

When would I want it? A little ways down the line.

What do I want for the 30th anniversary line? Just some cool figures to bolster the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'm hoping Songster is another.
    Well, discussions on the merits of Songster aside. I don't think he'd be appropriate for the 30th Ann. Characters. The MOTUC line - as a whole - is great because they are pulling some characters from the past who have never had a figure before, like Songster or Marlena or Carnivus.

But the 30th Ann. figures (except Photog) are specifically reserved for completely new invented characters. And I for one think that's great. We didn't spend 1984 talking about which characters from 1982 we wanted to see made, we were excited by new and strange figures.

So Songster in the future? Perhaps, but the 30th figs should be for things like Kon-Dor or Felt-Man.