Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Son of Skeletor

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    whoa. is that an elderly clap champ? how far into the future is that?

I never saw that before. That is pretty cool.

Widget
    While I don't collect MOTUC myself (exclusively due to the expense in doing so, i.e. I would if I could) I do enjoy following the bios posted and would have to say a couple of things about the Son of Keldor/Skeletor.

First off making him a new character just plain makes sense, making Skeletor's son some pre-existing character that time travels to the past has potential to make He-fans' brains drop the clutch.

Second is that while I would agree that Voltron's Prince Lotor does happen to reseble Keldor more than he does King Zarkon most crossovers just get plain wierd (as an example in the 90's DC and Marvel did some crossover stuff and would up fusing Batman and Wolverine into one character).

Third I think that giving Evil-Lyn a son adds another interesting aspect to her. From reading BG Evil-Lyn's bio online I get the feeling that Skeletor's son has a lot more to do with her story than Skeletors'.

Wow, I never knew there was a "canonical" ending somewhere in the media.

Thanks DS!
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Wow, I never knew there was a "canonical" ending somewhere in the media.
    Thanks DS!
    I know, right

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    There already was a story with an ending. Skeletor gains the power of Grayskull and rules Eternia. He-Man returns and with his motley crew of what's left of the Masters and Sorceress Teela, attack. Past He-Man and current year He-Man fight Skeletor. Then, it's just He-Man vs Skeletor (He-Man made everyone leave). He-Man wasn't powerful enough by himself to defeat Skeletor so the Power of Grayskull itself intervened and the Castle made itseld collapse upon Skeletor, killing him. Songster writes of it in a ballad. It's the final issue of Star Comics. It's a MOTU story with a definite ending.

As for Skeletor's son...whether or not we like it...it's happening. It's in Battleground Evil-Lyn's bio!

Here's the final battle between He-Man and Skeletor:

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...t_211_full.jpg
    Thank you for posting this! I just read through both parts, and I thought it was fantastic! I have one question though. Is Andras The the son of Adam and Teela?

Heroic Warrior
    My money's on gwildor. OBVIOUSLY Skeletor was not meant to breed.

That said, I would be seriously ticked off if they tried to make a crossover... Especially with VOLTRON?!?!?

Seriously.... Thundercats, Blackstar, SilverHawks, even Bravestarr would ALL make better crossovers than VOLTRON!

Though... back in the 80's....He-man DID have many an epic battle with that giant robot.... Something about it being the perfect size to kick in grayskull's door

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar

SPECULATION - Son of Skeletor will be the fifth 30th Aniv figure

So far, all figures released have already existed in the MOTU mythos in some form or another over the past 30 years, be it comics ,prototypes or concept sketches...

The Son of Skeletor is a brand new concept, and it would seem that the five 30th anniversary slots (not including Photog) are the only way for new figures to enter the line..so it doesn't take a detective to work out that Bone-Face JR must be the other matty-designed original 30th anniv figure.

And he'll prob come with Keldor swords too... (unless Spikor does as others have suggested, in which case this speculation can still stand).

The first mention of the Son of Skeletor was in Battleground Evil-Lyn's bio...which would correlate with the time matty would have been planning out the 30th line, and therefore dropped mention of him in the bio cause they knew he was coming up in 2012.

That's all I've got to say really...

the Dragon the 4H did was never part of MOTU nor was TG guy so i don't think there son will be i do hope we get his toy but on a Teen buck

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Are Skeletor and Evil Lyn genetically compatible? They are from different species. Can both DNA engender a son?, maybe with magic...

If we get a Skeletor son, I want a son of He-Man...
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    Are Skeletor and Evil Lyn genetically compatible? They are from different species. Can both DNA engender a son?, maybe with magic...

If we get a Skeletor son, I want a son of He-Man...
    They are both humanoid of different species, about like people of African, Asian, Caucasian, Latino, Middle Eastern, Native Tribal groups mating. So, little blue skin (Keldor) and yellowish (Evil-Lyn) are humanoids on the same planet, Eternia; therefore, little genetic differences exist perhaps.
    Last edited by Alexxandar; December 3, 2011 at 08:41pm.

If we get a unique character to be the son of Evil-Lyn & Skeletor I hope we also get Dare....who is actually She-Ra's son, He-Man and Teela take him in when they found him in the jungle or something if I am remembering the Filmation He-Ro bible correctly. So he is technically the son of both She-Ra and He-Man. I would hate to see She-Ra's influance left out of any possibly Dare figure.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    If we get a unique character to be the son of Evil-Lyn & Skeletor I hope we also get Dare....who is actually She-Ra's son, He-Man and Teela take him in when they found him in the jungle or something if I am remembering the Filmation He-Ro bible correctly. So he is technically the son of both She-Ra and He-Man. I would hate to see She-Ra's influance left out of any possibly Dare figure.
    I would very much like a Dare figure as well, but not until we get a "slim" buck.

Prince Zed as Skeletor and Evil-Lyn's child

Here is a novel idea, maybe. Prince Zed looks human. Perhaps, Horde Prime took Skeletor and Evil-Lyn's child as recompense for Skeletor's betrayal of the Horde.
    Prince Zed.jpgPrince Zed-2.JPG

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Zed was better in "Police Academy".

But seriously, that's an interesting idea.

*Laughs . . . Thank you sir. This would be an easy way to introduce their child while reinventing a Filmation character, a great story turn-around, apex moment for the MOTUC storyline.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Keep reading the bios!

Heroic Warrior
    I like him more when he grows up and becomes Lord Zedd

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    still like the lodar son of keldor idea.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Keep reading the bios!
    Humor is always good.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy Wonder View Post
    I like him more when he grows up and becomes Lord Zedd
    Sounds like that may easily be applied here too. Please elaborate on 'Lord Zedd.'
    Last edited by Alexxandar; April 21, 2012 at 09:52pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

....nah. I'm sticking with their kiddo being the Unnamed One.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

This supposition would also support the Org's Gbagok's theories, like this one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../romeo_bio.png

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    ....nah. I'm sticking with their kiddo being the Unnamed One.
    This could still be the case . . .
    Last edited by Alexxandar; April 21, 2012 at 10:05pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxandar View Post

Sounds like that may easily be applied here too. Please elaborate on 'Lord Zedd.'
    I'm guessing you weren't a Power Rangers fan? Lord Zedd was the bad guy from the original series, lol. Although he would make for a sweet MOTUC figure.

I did see some their episodes. I did not realize he was joking . . .

Heroic Warrior
    What about Adam's one-shot cousin, Jeremy? Skeletor's kid would be Adam's cousin, so it fits. Plus Jeremy was a complete turd when he was first introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxandar View Post
    Here is a novel idea, maybe. Prince Zed looks human. Perhaps, Horde Prime took Skeletor and Evil-Lyn's child as recompense for Skeletor's betrayal of the Horde.
    Prince Zed.jpgPrince Zed-2.JPG

I actually like this idea! To combine it with the MOTUC story arc, I'd have Horde Prime snatch him up in the future from The Faceless One after he finds out he's Keldor and Lyn's son from the past in order to raise an evil heir to the power of Grayskull and rule Eternia away from King He-Man! Now that he knows of the royal bloodline and has Hordak (not dead! and now blue) raise him.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!