Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC Malik the Wizard of Stone Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    You detractors are lame. If the 4H get a crack at this guy, I bet you'll all be drooling.
    Nope. It would have to be an all new look and at that point why even say its this guy? As someone else said, tug of war guy has more potential.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    Nope. It would have to be an all new look and at that point why even say its this guy? As someone else said, tug of war guy has more potential.

Agreed. Had he been redesigned for MYP like Count Marzo, he might have been awesome. As it stands, if he appeared in the Classics line, it would be this generic Filmation take. I want interesting and unique looking Filmation characters like Strong Arm, Shokoti, Enchantress, Icer, Nepthu, Oona, Aran, Ileena and Lord Masque.
    Last edited by MasterCollector; October 2, 2012 at 02:35am.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Love the character and episode, but don't see him as a upcoming figure unless he got some redesign or at least comes with a crazy assortment of accessories, like that snazzy flying carpet.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I would happily buy Malik if he came out.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor