Thread: Lord Masque DOS?

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar

Lord Masque DOS?

I don't know how this info gets out and haven't heard anything on this yet: Will Lord Masque be available day of sale on Matty Collector next month?
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    I don't know how this info gets out and haven't heard anything on this yet: Will Lord Masque be available day of sale on Matty Collector next month?
    Unless Mattel says otherwise (there will always be some figures Mattel makes No Day Of sale), then yeah he should be but he is delayed because China did him in the SDCC colors instead of his Filmation colors like fans requested and like Mattel told china. So mattel scrapped the production run and made china start all over again to Produce Lord Masque in his Filmation colors so we were told he will still ship in January but now Late January
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    That's right. I forgot about the late rollout for Masque. And good to know about DOS. Thanks!
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    That's right. I forgot about the late rollout for Masque. And good to know about DOS. Thanks!
    You are most welcome

I waited 30 years to get Strong arm & Lord Masque as figures Never thinking it would ever happen....Now I have strong arm in MOTUC's and Lord Masque is on the way next month. Now Mattel Bring on Dylamug & Kittrina
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines