Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Hawk Discussion Thread

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Absolutely want him!

I'd buy one!

He's without a doubt in my top 3 most wanted Filmation characters.

With apologies to his fans, I have very little interest in this guy as a character. I don't remember him at all. In fact, I thought the idea of a Sea Hawk figure was really boring until this very moment.

I'm totally down with a Sea Hawk now. He's a freaking sci-fi pirate! How was there not a vintage MOTU pirate? Maybe Trap Jaw and others, but here we've got a rugged swashbuckler type that seems perfect. I think Bow worked out surprisingly well and Sea Hawk could possibly work out even better.

That's it. I'm not familiar with him, but you folks have converted me. The figure must continue to rock the ascot and I'm digging the way the tattered sleeves say that this guy's seen some danger.

all over this. Point in fact, after Shadow Weaver, this is my most desired Filmation Character.

I for sure want Sea Hawk he is one of my top wants.

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Yes, I want Sea Hawk and now I'm sure we will get him.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

A Sea Hawk figure has been a long time coming. If ever there was a FILMATION character tailor-made for an action figure, it's Sea Hawk!
    chikarapro.com Loco Lucha Libre!!!

Give me Sea Hawk or give me death!!!

When they make him, I'll buy him. He's actually the only POP character I would ever buy.
    Heroic Stone Mason of Castle Grayskull!

Quote Originally Posted by FakeEyes22 View Post
    With apologies to his fans, I have very little interest in this guy as a character. I don't remember him at all. In fact, I thought the idea of a Sea Hawk figure was really boring until this very moment.

I'm totally down with a Sea Hawk now. He's a freaking sci-fi pirate! How was there not a vintage MOTU pirate? Maybe Trap Jaw and others, but here we've got a rugged swashbuckler type that seems perfect. I think Bow worked out surprisingly well and Sea Hawk could possibly work out even better.

That's it. I'm not familiar with him, but you folks have converted me. The figure must continue to rock the ascot and I'm digging the way the tattered sleeves say that this guy's seen some danger.
    You really need to check out his She-Ra episodes, they are some of the best written ones in the entire series. His relationship with Adora lasts throughout the show and the locket is very important to him and her.

Laser sword, talking mouse, flying pirate ship

Anyone MOTU or otherwise who misses out on his episodes are doing themselves and injustice!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

If the 4H do Sea Hawk half as well as they did Bow, I'm in!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Evil Overlord of Spandex CptSpandex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Surprised to find there wasn't a thread for Sea Hawk himself yet, despite coming fourth in Offlimits 90-to-1... so, now Filmation rights are here, who's up for this Adoralover?

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...wk_returns.jpg
    Sure. Bring 'em all on. The more the merrier. As long as we get a Spikor at some point before the line dies out.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    You really need to check out his She-Ra episodes, they are some of the best written ones in the entire series. His relationship with Adora lasts throughout the show and the locket is very important to him and her.

Laser sword, talking mouse, flying pirate ship

Anyone MOTU or otherwise who misses out on his episodes are doing themselves and injustice!
    I agree! Out of BOTH Filmation cartoons I think he's, dare I say it, THE most exciting character of the show! He's adventurous, slightly dangerous, has a little naughty streak and has a wicked sense of humour! He also kisses Adora and catches her off guard! He's got balls!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    He is in the new slide they showed at the panel...along with shadow weaver, lizard man and shokoti...I believe that means he's coming in the next few months (if that first slide they showed way back when the line stated is anything to go by on).
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

I want him, I want him, I want him!!!

He is a total must have for me!
    TOP 5 MOTUC MUST HAVES:
    1. Mermista
    2. Angella
    3. 200X Sorceress
    4. Snake Armor He-man & She-ra (See here for Hunter Knight's custom) 2-Pack
    5. Madame Razz w Broom

Yup. The Jack Sparrow of MOTU! I'll happily take this figure and pose him right next to Adora!

Evil Apologist of Mattel® Count Marzo's Avatar
    Bow needs some comp for Heroic Ladies Man™ of Etheria™.
    -=¤EvilCøuntMarzø¤=-
    BLÅÇK FLØWËRŠ!!!!

I looked at Snout Spout and his crotch piece and boots maybe the gloves as well, could be totally reused for Sea Hawk.

Count me in on Sea Hawk. I bet he will be sooner rather than later. It seems Mattel has been rather slow (reluctant?) at releasing any of the female Rebellion figures, aside from She-Ra/Adora. I don't really count the Star Sisters (although a giant step in the right direction). Maybe now that the new female buck is completed and Filmation rights secured this will change some later next year.

Snout Spout will be with She-Ra's friends and the Great Rebellion in my collection. Needs to be more males in the Rebellion anyhow.

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I looked at Snout Spout and his crotch piece and boots maybe the gloves as well, could be totally reused for Sea Hawk.
    That's the first thing I said to myself when I saw those boots!
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

I'm in for this one too! Great character. Actually, Matty showed him an other FILMATION characters in the slide they anounced they had obtained the rights... So, he mey be in sooner than later....
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Definitely want a SeaHawk. Along with Huntara and Octavia, he's one of the most impressive Filmation characters.

*For the record, I don't really consider Weaver a Filmation character since she was in the WHOLE SERIES and all, though it's technically her designation*

I too would love to add Sea Hawk to my collection!

My filmation only top three are Shadow Weaver, Scorpia and Sea Hawk. If I could get those knocked out in one year, I'd be an even happier camper.

He would be a great character to add to the rebellion, they definitely need more males. His energy sword and shield would be so cool if they were translucent.

He's definitely in my top five Filmation characters.