Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Hawk Discussion Thread

Snappy Threader
    I can't wait until we get him. I have wanted him for years.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    sea hawk is a must have. even though i'm not a big fan of pop but would really really want sea hawk.

Add me to the list of those eager to have Sea Hawk added to our MOTUCverse! And hopefully sooner rather than later!

How can you not love a Space Pirate???
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

Any character with enough charisma to land Adora is cool in my book.

Movie mayhem!
    yes yes yes can't wait for seahawk

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Easily my most-wanted filmation figure. We need a pirate in motuc.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Now that we have Ms. Weaver, I gotta have Sea Hawk. He better be on the short list for Filmation characters, or Toyguru and I are gonna have a little "chat".

Quote Originally Posted by FakeEyes22 View Post
    I'm totally down with a Sea Hawk now. He's a freaking sci-fi pirate! How was there not a vintage MOTU pirate? Maybe Trap Jaw and others, but here we've got a rugged swashbuckler type that seems perfect. I think Bow worked out surprisingly well and Sea Hawk could possibly work out even better.

That's it. I'm not familiar with him, but you folks have converted me. The figure must continue to rock the ascot and I'm digging the way the tattered sleeves say that this guy's seen some danger.
    I second markatisu's recommendation, he has some of the best episodes of the She-Ra series, definitely check them out! Good to see a newly converted Sea Hawk fan join the ranks!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I agree! Out of BOTH Filmation cartoons I think he's, dare I say it, THE most exciting character of the show! He's adventurous, slightly dangerous, has a little naughty streak and has a wicked sense of humour! He also kisses Adora and catches her off guard! He's got balls!
    Love that description!

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    He is in the new slide they showed at the panel...along with shadow weaver, lizard man and shokoti...I believe that means he's coming in the next few months (if that first slide they showed way back when the line stated is anything to go by on).
    I hope so, oh I really do, I will be surprised if he looks better than your custom; the 4H better bring their A game!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I looked at Snout Spout and his crotch piece and boots maybe the gloves as well, could be totally reused for Sea Hawk.
    Good eye! Maybe he really is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Ro View Post
    He would be a great character to add to the rebellion, they definitely need more males. His energy sword and shield would be so cool if they were translucent.

He's definitely in my top five Filmation characters.
    The sword and shield are a great start for accessories, anything else? (I doubt he will come with Swen... )
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Sea Hawk is a MUST! Now that Shadow Weaver is done, my top Filmation figures are Scorpia, Madame Razz, and Sea Hawk!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Right here. I'll buy one! Bow needs a brother... in addition to Josh.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Yup - they'd HAVE to go with the translucent shield and rapier.

I can't wait for this guy!
    Craig

My MOTUC most wanted: Angella, Sssqueeze, Peekablue, Mara, Evilseed, and Granita

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I can't see Mattel NOT making him; he's easy to put together. A new vest for his torso, a head, a scarf, and new forearms. Unless they give him the Seven League Boots, his swashbuckler boots are needed for Blade, anyway. All the other parts would be standard.

I'm sure we'll see him, likely sooner than later. Now that they have the Filmation and other rights, I can't see Mattel wasting them.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Yeah, now that Mattel has access to the Filmation characters, I'd be VERY surprised if Sea hawk wasn't already in the 'master plan' of coming figures.

That said, I would very much want Sea hawk, even more than say Ram Man!
    – No comment.

Ive only seen a handful of POP episodes so im not all familiar with this character, but he's pretty cool looking and I wouldn't mind a figure of him.
    bnl4life

Heroic Warrior
    No, thx, not for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Yes, yes, YES!!!! I want him soooo badly! He needs to have his "light sabre" and both halves of the locket necklace! A detachable "sword" part for his weapon would be good so it could be stored in the holster properly.

I would also like to see him come with his mouse friend!

The boots were given to him by his father for the ONE episode.

Anyway, we NEED Sea Hawk!!!

http://www.frankshemanpage.net/aloft101.JPG

Half the locket (like Yin and Yang shapes):

http://www.darah.com/she-ra/usrg/episodes/82/ep8203.JPG

http://www.darah.com/she-ra/usrg/reb...ahawk/sh12.jpg

Both halves assembled:

http://www.frankshemanpage.net/locket01.JPG

Laser sword:

http://www.frankshemanpage.net/aloft103.JPG

RED laser sword (his fathers) and shield (his fathers). They can come with Sea Hawk or Falcon if they make him:

http://www.frankshemanpage.net/aloft203.JPG

His mouse friend! I can't find a bigger picture (from Anchor's Aloft):

http://www.darah.com/she-ra/usrg/episodes/59/ep5905.jpg
    You nailed it with e accessories, The mouse guy is unnessary in my eyes, one thing i would like to see scuplted on him is his impact ring from anchors aloft, which is one of the three treasures his dad gave him(the others were the laser raiper,turns red when fully charged and the 7 leap boots) Forgot about the shield but love it.

I'll definitly take one, please!

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar

The Official MOTUC Sea Hawk Thread

I can't belive Sea Hawk hasn't his own thread!!!!
    The oracle says that in 2012 will be very possible to see his figure release, so he has to have his thead.
    Please 4H include the 2 versions of boots, the normal ones and the Falcon's powered ones. Also include his ring of power in his finger, and his little mouse friend
    I missed something??

How have I not chimed in with my support here?

Yes to Sea Hawk!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I definitely support him being made but I just hope that the neck tie is removable...important character to POP story line and potentially cool accessories!

Heroic Warrior
    Who wouldn't want a rebel space pirate in their collection?

Not only will Bow finally have someone to discuss the pros and cons of ascots with, but Adora will also be able to get some loving since Bow will be taking his newfound knowledge of ascots over to Eternia to impress Adam.

I hope he comes with a translucent yellow laser/energy sword and shield. The shield in particular is very cool looking and will make a nice change from the more "traditional" shields that most of the MOTUC figures come with.

Court Magician
    No, Bow doesn't want Adam. He wants the daddy bear Fisto.

But, I totally want a Sea Hawk. I love the character, and the concept. He should have the plasma cutlass or laser rapier, the shield, and a separate handle that can fit on his belt. Its more sturdy then removable, or else u end up with breakage, like Hasbro's lightsabers
    Tell me about the loneliness of good, He-Man. Is it equal to the loneliness of evil?

I must possess all, or I possess nothing!

Ready for POP Mini-Sub! -= SupernovA =-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    Amazing! Great job. And he's such a cool character. I hope Mattel will release him soon.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    im beting if their are more to come for filmation characters we will see sea hawk. i cant imagine this line not making sea hawk.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor