Thread: marlena question?

Court Magician

marlena question?

i was wondering if there will be any difference in the sdcc version and matty version of queen marlena. i heard the packaging will have different name, but will the figure be different and will they both come with cringer? thanks

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Yeah the only differences are the bio and how she's packed in.

The one at the con was packed in her queen outfit and labeled as Queen Marlena on the package and bio. The one on the site will be packed in her space outfit and be labeled as Captain Glenn on the package and bio.

Both figures come with all the accessories- including Cringer- so you can switch between both forms the only piece that's missing/different is the bio on the back of the card is different. The figure itself out of the box is the same.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by will walters View Post
    i was wondering if there will be any difference in the sdcc version and matty version of queen marlena. i heard the packaging will have different name, but will the figure be different and will they both come with cringer? thanks
    SDCC version is packed out at Queen Marlena - meaning she's wearing the dress and crown. The Matty version will be packed as Captain Glenn, with the space helmet and ponytail head. Both versions include the parts to change her outfits... and both have Cringer.

The only difference is what outfit she's wearing in the package, and the name and bio on the package.