Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vac Metal Fist for Fisto!

Sorry, I like his fist as is. I don't like the vac metal look.

his fist is fine the way it is. must there be a complaint/petition for every little detail? it's getting pretty tiresome.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    No.

Vac metal sucks.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Would be cool for a future Weapons Pak™ imo!
    I agree. I can see why adol would want a shiny Fisto fist--consistency with Jitsu. This would be a fine addition to Weapons Pak three!

If Jitsu's hand is vac-metalized, I hope a painted gold version is in the same Weapon's Pak.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

I think Fisto and his fist are perfect as is!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    I think it would be great to have two fists with the figure, one vac metal, one vintage style. This way, we could have an option to display him whatever way we please. But if we don't get one, it won't really bother me but it would be cool to have the choice.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Pass on the bling bling Fisto variant.

He is a rough customer who wouldn't bother with the extra chrome polish on his gauntlet.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I agree. I can see why adol would want a shiny Fisto fist--consistency with Jitsu. This would be a fine addition to Weapons Pak three!

If Jitsu's hand is vac-metalized, I hope a painted gold version is in the same Weapon's Pak.
    That's why I suggested it would be cool for a future Weapons Pak! I wouldnt want it to replace what it should be (JUST LIKE WE REMEMBER), but I wouldn't be against it in a Weapons Pak.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I like the Fist as is, but a switchable, chromey "Dress Fist" for formal beatdowns would be a cool weapons pak addition.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

IQ test results: negative sdilks's Avatar
    His Iron Fist of Justice should be left as is. I don't mind the weapons pack idea though. Mattel should be doing more (duh) for the weapons packs. Still really want a head pack...

Still so incredibly stoked that Fisto is coming! #1 favorite character!!!!
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us." -B.W.

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    his fist is fine the way it is. must there be a complaint/petition for every little detail? it's getting pretty tiresome.
    Thank you. It is getting really sickening to see so much complaining on every little detail. There are multiple threads like this going on right now. If something is wrong and needs fixing fine but threads like this one are just nitpicking.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    Fisto looks great. Don't fix what isn't broken.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

I am fine with no chrome. i always thought his arm was more of a rusty iron arm than a shiny silver arm
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

For the love of God, please not shiny.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

No chrome unless it was chromed on the original. That's how I want MOTUC to roll.

The kid in me is in love with chrome, but I think I'm cool without it. The vintage figure would have looked really boring to me without chome, but this MOTUC version is so cool looking that he really doesn't need it to stand out. It may even be overkill, like giving him a jetpack and a bazooka in addition to what he's got now.

Part of me will always want it because of toy accuracy and because my eyes like shiny things. At the end of the day, I'll be glad without it since a Transformer I imported from Japan a few weeks ago already had marks on the chrome and that sort of thing drives me nuts.