Thread: he-man and faker head 2 pack with all heads and armor

he-man and faker head 2 pack with all heads and armor

I was think if matty made a 2 pack with heman and faker. with all the head and armor in it . I think it would be sweet to have that. what do you all think on that.

It would have been a good idea at the beginning of the line but since they have released almost all the He-Man and the Faker figures already it would not make a lot of sense now.

I would not buy this. I actually own all the He-man and Faker figures I want.

They could always make it a "Filmation He-Man" vs Faker pack.
    So we have the Filmation He-Man (Standard He-Man buck, symmetrical bracers like TP or the TRU He-Man) New Filmation head and harness. Maybe toss in an extra Strap for the boot with a Mini Comic Dagger. That way we mix and match our ultimate ultimate He-Man. (Toss in a second Normal He-Man head with GITD painted Eyes for Filmation Faker) Silver Filmation Power sword completes him.

The Real star of the set would be Faker.To Make him "Pop" I'd give him the Trap Jaw Detachable arms... (Battle Damage!) and right out of the bat give him the vintage Toy head in Faker colors. Toss in 2 Extra heads (200X Faker head, and a "No Flesh Endoskeleton" head.) For accessories an Orange Filmation Power Sword and an Orange Technosword. Mix and match for the win.

Personally I'd go with a Deluxe Faker 2.0 Figure and stuff Pack:
    Vanilla Faker Body With the TJ Arms for Battle Damage effect. The same heads I mentioned earlier on this post. I'd also add a removable Right Hand.
    with 2 extra alternate hands: The TP Fist, a brand new Robotic Hand that looks like a Dragon's head.
    Normal Skeletor Armor In Orange for the default look.
    BA Faker Armor with the black parts in "Gunmetal" to differentiate him from the TRU pack.
    2 New Torso Armors.
    Armor One's design should combine the Thunderpunch Armor with the Dragon Blaster Armor. Dragon Punch Faker
    Armor two's design should combine the Terror Claws Armor with the Flying Fists Armor. Flying Claws or Terror Fists Faker.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

see now this is input on what I am talking about the good and the bad of it but for me it would be to have all the heads of he man and faker with out buying a second body just to get a head for him like on the snake armor heman I did not want to make mine a king gray skull but I did not want to buy a whole king gray skull to get it so I traded for it so if they did a basic he man and faker and then add the heads and armor in a two pack you could make any heman or faker you want .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skeledor View Post
    It would have been a good idea at the beginning of the line but since they have released almost all the He-Man and the Faker figures already it would not make a lot of sense now.

yes but with all the heman stuff out and the faker stuff out they would not have to price it high like for me I don't got the battle armor faker its just to high for me to get and on heman I don't wont to buy a second Oolarr for the heman head to make a faker

As I mentioned in the 2.0s thread: I like the idea of deluxe releases for He-Man, Skeletor, Faker, and Teela. I imagine the deluxe Faker box having about 6 heads and other accessories to make him useful in a way he never has been before.
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    As I mentioned in the 2.0s thread: I like the idea of deluxe releases for He-Man, Skeletor, Faker, and Teela. I imagine the deluxe Faker box having about 6 heads and other accessories to make him useful in a way he never has been before.
    that was me make faker better and if they did do a battle damge arm or leg would be see to see