Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Official MotUC Thunder Punch He-Man Thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Shoryuken!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Love TPHM! My Pre-K class from last year thought that power was super-nifty, and the playground often rang with cries of "Thunderrrrrrrr....PUNCH!!!"

Looking forward to an energy fist effect.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i would have only wanted ba he-man, preternia hm, snake armor, king heman, n/a hm variants.
    never liked the others. to many. but what ever i got the sub. would have been nice to have thrown in a 200x variant.

I have to say I was not looking forward to this one, but he looks fantastic. I really like how the caps have been incorporated into the shield design. I'm curious to see how his energy effect will look, though I am looking forward to getting a MOTU figure with just a straight up fist sculpt.

I do think that for future He-Man variants some different facial expressions would be nice to see for variety's sake. That would take advantage of the head swapping feature on these figures. I love the prince adam variant sculpt.

Behind Preternia He-Man this is my most wanted He-Man variant (yes even before NA He-Man)

The minute I saw a custom of this figure I knew the 4H version would be awesome!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Total agreement. Thunderpunch He-Man was my favorite He-Man "variant" of the vintage line.

MOTUC TPHM will become my default He-Man.

He just needs a punch construct or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Shoryuken!
    lol. Yeah! That's what I'm talkin about!

I guess this thread is truly a big "THANK YOU" to Mattel and the 4H.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I hated the vintage tp he-man because he looked fat. Now this is a thunder punch he-man we can all be proud of.. I love this figure...probably more than fisto and khan

I am really looking forward to Snake Armor He-Man! I hope he makes it into the mix. The 200x figure wasn't as cool as it could have been, MOTUC version would rock. TP is alright, more excited about the comic I think!
    Check out my band The Caterpillar Book on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, etc.

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    so we get a Variant or two a year i can live with that

TP was my first He-man. I remember getting him for my 7th birthday. After I ripped him open, I went to another room to play with him and left the party. My dad tried to get me back to socialize with my friends but I was a lost cause already then.

I remember being a bit disappointed because I would've wanted a "real" He-man, but TP grew on me with time. After seeing the MOTUC-version, I'm really interested in getting one, even though I'm not a fan of variants. It really looks good and brings back lots of good memories of anti-social behaviour.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    TP was my first He-man. I remember getting him for my 7th birthday. After I ripped him open, I went to another room to play with him and left the party. My dad tried to get me back to socialize with my friends but I was a lost cause already then.

I remember being a bit disappointed because I would've wanted a "real" He-man, but TP grew on me with time. After seeing the MOTUC-version, I'm really interested in getting one, even though I'm not a fan of variants. It really looks good and brings back lots of good memories of anti-social behaviour.
    Lovely memories!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    TP was my first He-man...

..I remember being a bit disappointed because I would've wanted a "real" He-man, but TP grew on me with time. After seeing the MOTUC-version, I'm really interested in getting one...
    This is me too. As much as I hated TP as a kid for not being the "Original" HM, I have a real connection with him. And I am loving this classics version.

Heroic Warrior
    It would be cool if TPHMs shield could be turned horizontally alond his arm. That would make it a mean punching weapon. I have a feeling 4H already thought of that though...

I guess this comment from Scott before the comic-con is about TP he-man , interesting

Originally Posted by toyguru

We have a He-Man variant in 2012 that really ties a lot of loose ends together (bio-wise)

after seeing this art (by emiliano and enza fontana) , I have more respect for TP he-man.

Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Cool! Never saw that!

Quote Originally Posted by JimPansen View Post
    Cool! Never saw that!
    Me neither. That looks great.

I wasn't ever too keen on this figure in the original line because of the action feature, but he does look good in Classics form. He'll be a nice addition to the line, although for me the real attraction is the mini-comic.

That's neat. I wouldn't mind if they used that idea for an energy fist accessory.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    That's neat. I wouldn't mind if they used that idea for an energy fist accessory.
    totally agreed.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    I guess this comment from Scott before the comic-con is about TP he-man , interesting

We have a He-Man variant in 2012 that really ties a lot of loose ends together (bio-wise)

after seeing this art (by emiliano and enza fontana) , I have more respect for TP he-man.

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...ch-hm_full.jpg
    $5 says it the "secret" to finally beating King Hiss

That picture is cool. But hopefully Classics TPHM won't come with cords or tubes. It didn't work on Clamp Chamop and it's not needed for TP He-Man.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Thunder Punch He-Man finally has back armour! I haven't seen any pictures of it from Power-Con, but TheFwoosh has this slide pic!

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    What a great looking figure, I can't wait to own him. Love the new armor and accessories.

So I think other than Thunder Punch He-Man would the only remaining He-Man variant from the original line be Laser He-Man?
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Loved seeing this figure up close! He's awesome. And I love the fire around his right hand. That just puts it over the top for me. The 4H are geniuses.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!