Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October 14th Early Access Sale

October 14th Early Access Sale

Bought giant Skeletor, SP Riddler, SP Superman, and Rorschach. Easy peezy.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Got my minis... in and out, no issues.

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    Got my minis... in and out, no issues.
    Same for me.
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

Just picked up a Riddler...

40 bucks shipped! That's freaking nuts! I'm glad that's the only one I really want from that line!

There's no way these DC figures are selling well with that price point. Especially Mr. Mxyzptlk.
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

I just ordered a few sets of the minis!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I'm flopping back and forth on getting Giant Skeletor. I mean, if I got any of them, it would be him. But WHERE WOULD HE GO?! I've got no room for display. I mean, I could afford him...but should I? HHMMMMMM.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Got the minis with no issue. Big Skelly is coming via sub (though I've not gotten a shipping email on him yet).
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    I'm flopping back and forth on getting Giant Skeletor. I mean, if I got any of them, it would be him. But WHERE WOULD HE GO?! I've got no room for display. I mean, I could afford him...but should I? HHMMMMMM.
    I know what you mean, but the only one I will buy is a Giant Scareglow... For this price, a giant glow in the dark ghost skeleton is the only thing that gets my money.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Have him hanging from the ceiling like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

If you don't plan to display him right away, the mailer box is actually surprisingly small. It's about the size of two MOTUC mailers.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

I don't need anything this month...

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KelvAcos View Post
    I don't need anything this month...
    You champion ! So you even could resist the minis?
    That's too much to ask for me ...

Got my Minis!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    You champion ! So you even could resist the minis?
    That's too much to ask for me ...
    Lol I subbed to get all minis in December.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Ordered a full set of the other three SP figures for a friend, and ordered myself a Mxyzptlk, with a side amount of self-loathing for spending that ridiculous amount of money for what is, effectively, an accessory. I just keep telling myself there are only two more DC figures left, and I'm done.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Got my minis
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Widget
    Anyone esle get charged TAX?!?! I live in Pennsylvania and have never got charged tax, when I called they stated (after holding for 10 minutes) that since October first, tax will be charged since they have a sales office in PA now, but the product still ships from Canada. that's just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Snootlespoodoo View Post
    Anyone esle get charged TAX?!?! I live in Pennsylvania and have never got charged tax, when I called they stated (after holding for 10 minutes) that since October first, tax will be charged since they have a sales office in PA now, but the product still ships from Canada. that's just dumb.
    As a California resident I have always been taxed on every purchase from Matty Collector ever... so welcome to the club.

and not that it matters but DR ships the product from Ontario, CALIFORNIA, USA - not from Canada. If they were shipping things from Canada the exorbinant price for shipping to Canada would be even more outrageous.
    Last edited by PantherCult; October 14, 2014 at 03:57pm.

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by PantherCult View Post
    As a California resident I have always been taxed on every purchase from Matty Collector ever... so welcome to the club.

and not that it matters but DR ships the product from Ontario, CALIFORNIA, USA - not from Canada. If they were shipping things from Canada the exorbinant price for shipping to Canada would be even more outrageous.

so true... i mean we have a Mattel outlet in Mississauga which is just outside of Toronto, and if they were shipping from Canada and changing me these prices with these waiting times.. i'd be ringing some heads
    mind you i do remember in the very beginning he-man in 2008 on the back it said Mississauga Ontario Canada, always found that strange why that was on the packaging.. i don't see that any longer.

also everything is shipped from Sweden this is why it takes 40 days to arrive from CA
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

One set of minis ordered through EA. shipping to to UK included, total price = $33.69. I must REALLY want to complete that Castle Grayskull. Anyone who tries to sell me collect and connect could potentially bleed me dry. Just... Wanna... Get... All... The... Pieces!
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    I can't wait to get the think ahead bundle this holiday, I'm looking forward to all these little minis.

With those cheap DCU figures being 30 bucks a pop, I just don't understand why people think the MOTU Giants are overpriced. They are epic in size.

I picked up two Giant Skeletors. Going to be awesome to see some of these guys side-by-side!

I hope they get around to Man-E-Faces, Teela, Trap Jaw, Evil Lynn and Faker.
    Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad! AND, hurry up with Evil Lynn, her reveal is what got me started.

I got a new shelf that I am dedicating to 12" 1980's goodness. I' m just picking up a few 12" MOTU as well as a few 12" Gentle Giant Star Wars and GI*JOE figures. I only have a few so far and they look great in a nice shelf display.

On that note, I picked up Giant Skeletor.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Tried it again this month (giants sub gives me early access), and it actually worked (last month I went in and none of the SP figures showed up). Got the three DC figures and the MOTU mini set.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Nothing for me, all I need is coming in etheria/eternia subs.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

I have my sub Eldor coming and while late to the game, i decided to start collecting the minis....next year ill be buying the mini sub, so, just need to get caught up now.

So, all i got was the minis.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!