Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "Teen-Rebel-Evil-Lyn" thread!

The "Teen-Rebel-Evil-Lyn" thread!

Battle-Ground Evil-Lyn isn't what some of us wanted. The re-paint is gorgeous, but she's still basically the same. Many of us want an Evil-Lyn with more 200x style (but "Classicized" of course...).

There are several "canonical" versions of Evil-Lyn who could fit into the current story-line.

As Evil-Lyn has been defined by her "fit of teenage rebellion" what better variant than...

TEEN-REBEL EVIL-LYN!!:

Scary bodice, scary boots, & spiky tiara! We NEED this variant! Join me in the call for new tooling for Evil-Lyn!

Last edited by Eternian Poet; December 20, 2011 at 02:06pm.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I'd get her. The teenage Teela/Evil-lyn/Adora/ buck could work even better now that we have Filmation Rights.

Poet, I have a similar idea with adult Evil-Lyn.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Maybe Mattel and 4H could simply do a 3 in 1 combo variation
    of all of her looks in 200X regular/winter/teenager which would merely require a few
    new heads, the new armor and accessories, then be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I'd get her. The teenage Teela/Evil-lyn/Adora/ buck could work even better now that we have Filmation Rights.

Poet, I have a similar idea with adult Evil-Lyn.
    Yeah, you inspired me, MGM

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Maybe Mattel and 4H could simply do a 3 in 1 combo variation
    of all of her looks in 200X regular/winter/teenager which would merely require a few
    new heads, the new armor and accessories, then be done with it.
    Yup, this would be a fine idea! Don't care how it's done so long as at least ONE variant captures this look!

Hell, I want this as much as some people have wanted ShadowWeaver!
    Last edited by Eternian Poet; July 28, 2011 at 12:29pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC

IF they use a new Teen female buck for this figure (that can be reused for Teela and Adora) I'm definitely in!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

This is a figure I want BADLY. I proposed this back when we all first started talking about a new version of Evil-Lyn.

We have Keldor and Kronis. We have Space Captain Marlena. We should have prequel Evil-Lyn as well.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Sounds good to me! I'd love to get teenage versions of Evil-Lyn, Adam, Teela and Adora, so any excuse to do new male and female teen body sculpts would be great.

And if they ever get the Movie rights they could be reused for Julie and Kevin.

i would get it! her legs can be reused alot by pop girls

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Heroic Warrior
    Yes I want a figure young Evil-Lyn. Maybe us 200x Evil-Lyn fan and young Evil-Lyn fan should ask for a 2 pack with both Evil-Lyn together.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    But she has to have the tribal tattoo with a dolphin on the small of her back to complete the ensemble.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I've been yelling for this version ever since the 200X line! Heck, I'd buy a multi-pack for the sole reason of her being part of it!
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    But she has to have the tribal tattoo with a dolphin on the small of her back to complete the ensemble.
    Too rebellious!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Too rebellious!
    Come on, Eternian P! It's not like I'm asking for a nose stud or eyebrow piercings...although those would be nice as well.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Such discussion raises a few questions - as Evil-Lyn obviously wasn't called "Evil" by her Faceless Single-Daddy, this implies that at different times of her life she was named other things.

Perhaps in her teen-days she was "Mean-Lyn" and only later became known as "Troublesome-Lyn" & finally "Really Evil-Lyn" - or just "Evil-Lyn" for short?

I approve of this thread! I'd love this younger version, i mean if we may get young Adam and Young Teela its only fitting we get Young Evil-Lyn

plus she can be displayed with Keldor and Chronis

First she was Bratty-Lyn, followed by Pouty-Lyn, then Moody-Lyn, shortly thereafter Morbid-Lyn and finally Evil-Lyn.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    Sounds good to me! I'd love to get teenage versions of Evil-Lyn, Adam, Teela and Adora, so any excuse to do new male and female teen body sculpts would be great.

And if they ever get the Movie rights they could be reused for Julie and Kevin.
    YES!!!

I love Lyn's teenage look- very cute in a devious sort of way, as teenage girls often are. (Ah, memories...!)

And if we ever get Julie and Kevin (and Lubic, but that's another thread), I'll be a very happy camper indeed.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    First she was Bratty-Lyn, followed by Pouty-Lyn, then Moody-Lyn, shortly thereafter Morbid-Lyn and finally Evil-Lyn.
    What about her "baddly thought out Emo/Goth sulky-Lyn" period???
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    How about this (waist twist is just above the belt):

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    How about this (waist twist is just above the belt):

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...gEvilLyn-1.png
    Very good! Only I'd prefer if Teen-Rebel Lyn came with the thigh-high boots & lower-arm sleeves instead of bracers.

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    What about her "badly thought out Emo/Goth sulky-Lyn" period???
    Oh, that was just a phase not worth mentioning...

Heroic Warrior
    Very good! Only I'd prefer if Teen-Rebel Lyn came with the thigh-high boots & lower-arm sleeves instead of bracers.
    Yeah young Lyn needs them. I'll be ok if they paint them on.

As much as I may get some flak for this, I think teen MYP Evil-Lyn is a better (for lack of a better word) design than the regular 2002-era Lyn. I would actually prefer getting the teen version as a figure first (without the goofy claw-looking things that hang from the belt area to the loincloth -- I've always found them lame looking).

Battle-Ground Evil-Lyn isn't what some of us wanted. The re-paint is gorgeous, but she's still basically the same. Many of us want an Evil-Lyn with more 200x style (but "Classicized" of course...).

There are several "canonical" versions of Evil-Lyn who could fit into the current story-line.

As Evil-Lyn has been defined by her "fit of teenage rebellion" what better variant than...

TEEN-REBEL EVIL-LYN!!:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1311869013

Scary bodice, scary boots, & spiky tiara! We NEED this variant! Join me in the call for new tooling for Evil-Lyn!

http://he-man.org:81/forums/boards/a...1&d=1311877172

http://he-man.org:81/forums/boards/a...1&d=1311877172
    Such discussion raises a few questions - as Evil-Lyn obviously wasn't called "Evil" by her Faceless Single-Daddy, this implies that at different times of her life she was named other things.

Perhaps in her teen-days she was "Mean-Lyn" and only later became known as "Troublesome-Lyn" & finally "Really Evil-Lyn" - or just "Evil-Lyn" for short?
    Rebellin' = Rebe-Lyn?

Those two design elements are some of my favorite of the design!
    Roast Gooble Dinner podcast Appendix & Notations
    Doughnuts & Top Cow podcast Co-Host
    @joshcrawley

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Well, thinking of compromises between the two MYP Evil-Lyn designs there to get them done in one figure. And I don't see them doing the "floating sleeves", for any character - same as the kneepad boots MYP-Adult-Lyn had are "hyperanimehyperdetail"

The boots... maybe. There are some Filmation characters (Frosta, Delora, Entrapta and Enchantress, for instance) who have thigh-high boots and could share parts as such, but I expect they'd need to find someone who could share thighs as well as lower legs....

Im down for another Evil Lyn, but maybe 2013
    the ignore list is my new best friend