Thread: Spirit: What would YOU want to see?

Spirit: What would YOU want to see?

Ok, so it's obvious that Swift Wind cannot change into Spirit. Which is fine, because Battle Cat can't change into Cringer.

So the question is, what can they do to Spirit to make him a must-have, instead of just a plain white horse?

Sure, he'd have a new head sculpt or something for that little headband thing. And of course a new saddle. But what else?

I'd say this would be a good place to give us Kowl, or maybe even Loo-Kee.

Any other ideas?
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Yes I agree either Kowl or Loo Kee!

Joel, LooKee, Twiggets... Something! Yes, he should have a bare body with a headband added to his noggin. Also, his wing holes MUST be filled in!

Bring on Spirit! Swifty looks great though.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Snappy Threader
    Spirit with Arrow two pack!

I like the Twiggets idea. I really want the 3 of them but it's going to be tough to find a good way to release them.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't really see Spirit as a 'must have' character, so if they don't pack SOMEHTHING with him... I'll never pick him up.

I'd hate to see him get the 'FAKER' treatment. Same figure, same sword, Same price, Missing half the accessories.

That REALLY annoyed when the line started.

A Swiftwind with no mask/wings/saddle but the same price is NOT something i'll buy.

Heroic Warrior
    Spirit is just as important as Cringer is because those are the only animals that are imbued with the power of Grayskull.

With that said he should come with madame razz and broom. watch it be the 2012 sdcc exclusive.

What if he was released with Adora wearing the repaint of the Captain Glenn tunic? That way she wouldn't have a skirt. They could also have another Horde Force Captain tunic for Adora to change into - I think a Horde version of Adora would get people to buy it, since Spirit would be a naked white horse with a headdress.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I like the idea of including Force Captain Adora (with the new tunic).

I was comparing Adora and Marlena last night and Adora is huge. She just looks/feels bigger. A new Adora could fix that.

Including other She-Ra armor (like the Starburst stuff) could work too.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Agreed! I like the idea of including a new Adora with the updated tunic!
    "There are two kinds of wonders in this world: gutless and MY kind!"
    --Alexis Morel Carrington Colby Dexter Rowen of "Dynasty"

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

I was comparing Adora and Marlena last night and Adora is huge. She just looks/feels bigger.
    Marlena has osteoporosis.

Spirit with an Adora Horde variant would be the only combo that would get me even remotely interested in a Spirit release. Cringer & Spirit aren't things I'm particularly interested in... but getting Cringer with Marlena was a nice "hassle-free" way of adding that particular character to my collection.

Sorceress Supreme Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Kowl in a 2-pack with Loo-Kee would be great, Madame Razz in a 2-pack with Broom and a Twiggets 3-pack, too. Now that we know we'll get Swifty, Mattel should bring on Spirit, too. A 2-pack containing Spirit and Arrow would definitely rock!!!

I say they should do like the vintage era "Teela & Zoar" sets and put a B/C-lister from POP in there with him. A fun way to get Spirit, plus we'd get another POP gal at the same time.

If I were to venture a guess on which character would be "good" for this idea, I might go with Flutterina. She isn't a A-lister, and with her wings she could really fill out the package nicely. She's a colorful character, right?
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I'd love it if we found out that Razz and Broom are coming packed with Spirit and a Filmation colored Kowl. SDCC?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I have desire to see Spirit made in MOTUC, they should have done Swift Wind correctly at the start to ensure both versions could have been displayed.

If he is made, I hope its an out of sub item.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    Agreed. Out of sub, and needs some kind of pack in. Filmation Kowl and Lookee would do the trick.

I don't care with who or how just so long as he comes eventually. I'd love an Adora with the hooded cape from SOTS to be a pack in with him.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Man am I torn on this one.

They really should have made spirit to swift wind in the original of Swift Wind. I dont know how, because wing hole plugs would have thrilled no one. I am very happy with the one we got.

I dont need Spirit is the thing. I dont. I'n not saying that version doesnt deserve to exist. I know he does. But I just cant get that broken up about there being no Spirit.

So if it happened? Cool. But I am not holding my breath, nor losing sleep.

It's time for Filmation Spirit Adora's Horse!2014-03-22 16_03_50 masters of the universe classics.jpg
    2 HIGH PRIESTESS 3 EMPRESS SHE-MAN MASTERS
    He-Man Masters of the Universe Classics Princess of Power She-Ra Bow
    http://mastersoftheuniverseclassicsh...assics-images/

Now that we know Arrow is coming to Classics, and will feature wing plugs to fill in the holes on either side of the horse's body, it seems pretty likely that we can hope to be offered a Spirit figure sometime in the future. Do we need an entirely new figure, or does it make more sense to be given just the white plugs packed in with Arrow or another figure?

I would like to see Adora's horse Spirit made as a white horse without any holes wearing his crown just like Filmation Spirit
    2 HIGH PRIESTESS 3 EMPRESS SHE-MAN MASTERS
    He-Man Masters of the Universe Classics Princess of Power She-Ra Bow
    http://mastersoftheuniverseclassicsh...assics-images/