Thread: Ferros, Repta, and Rachney 3 pack in MOTUC

Hybrid View

Ferros, Repta, and Rachney 3 pack in MOTUC

the 3 original hordes men on Eternia, The ones that first introduced us to the horde. I love the horde, and creating these guys would certainly add to their ranks. I see them ass coming in a three pack just as the star sisters did, just seems to make sense. Anyone else down with these guys.

What episode did they appear in? If you can pull some pics, it would help your cause....
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Pics or it didn't happen!

....er, I mean, pics or I don't know what you're talking about! Seriously, if everyone and thier mother is going to post a thread about some random side character, then there needs to be PICTURES! If I don't know what they look like, then how am I supposed to have a rabid internet opinion about it?
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    They're the three Horde Scouts from HM: "Origin of the Sorceress"

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    would like them if they were more interesting. would be excited if they got 200xed out. otherwise how they are look like the three stooges.

These three, Teela-Na and KuduK Ungol, even Morgoth would be great figures
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

With a 4H upgrade these could be buyable...
    All caught up on figures...now what

I would be all over these guys. The more Hordes(wo)men, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    would like them if they were more interesting. would be excited if they got 200xed out. otherwise how they are look like the three stooges.
    I agree, I'd take 200x versions like gbagok did (he knocked them out the park!) but the Filmation versions are too plain.

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Yes Indeed. Your vision is the correct vision. 200X.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

I did some design of them for a possible 6 pack based on the squat and young body type I did some time ago. I hope to post them soon

No I dont want these specifically, but if they were an army builder in addition to the Horde Troopers, able with extra heads and such, that'd be cool. And yes, I would want their bodies to be the same buck system, no unique sculpts for these guys.

And more to the point on this topic, no I dont think in any case they should be a 3 pack. 2 pack with alot of parts. Not these characters specifically, but generic soldiers who could be creating any of them, similar to how Black Guardsman isnt Clamp Champ specifically (though he totally is for me, hehehe)

Neat but ultimately unnecessary to my collection. I'd buy if they were made of course!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Widget
    I'm a newbie here and just started collecting the MOTUC figures and I think these would be a fun addition to my collection. I like the idea of one body and three interchangeable heads.

I would love a three pack of these guys rather than those accursed Star Sisters. Individual releases would be good too. I deff want them in my Horde, have since I was a child. Them and Batros!