Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferros, Repta, and Rachney 3 pack in MOTUC

Ferros, Repta, and Rachney 3 pack in MOTUC

the 3 original hordes men on Eternia, The ones that first introduced us to the horde. I love the horde, and creating these guys would certainly add to their ranks. I see them ass coming in a three pack just as the star sisters did, just seems to make sense. Anyone else down with these guys.

What episode did they appear in? If you can pull some pics, it would help your cause....
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Pics or it didn't happen!

....er, I mean, pics or I don't know what you're talking about! Seriously, if everyone and thier mother is going to post a thread about some random side character, then there needs to be PICTURES! If I don't know what they look like, then how am I supposed to have a rabid internet opinion about it?
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    They're the three Horde Scouts from HM: "Origin of the Sorceress"

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    would like them if they were more interesting. would be excited if they got 200xed out. otherwise how they are look like the three stooges.

These three, Teela-Na and KuduK Ungol, even Morgoth would be great figures
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

With a 4H upgrade these could be buyable...
    All caught up on figures...now what

I would be all over these guys. The more Hordes(wo)men, the better.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    I know these characters.

Maybe sometime down the line. They look bland looking at 'em now, but I was ecstatic the first time I saw 'em years ago.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

They'd most likely all use the Preternia Disguised He-Man body and tunic (sans hood)...Painted differently to match the Horde design and then each with unique heads. These figures wouldn't be unique enough from each other to warrant separate releases.

Now...they COULD (and to do the figures justice) create new bucks (one is short and stout, one is tall and lanky, etc.) to make them look unique...but I don't see them using their resources to do that for just these figures (unless the bucks could be used for multiple figures...and even then, those figures would probably be released prior to these ones.)

If they do these I hope they add a lot of detail. Ferros is supposed to be a rat, but he looks like a blue blob instead.

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    I'd like them, please! I was thinking the other day, wondering how they could be brought into the MOTUC storyline. Maybe they were the ones who discovered He-Ro's presence in Preternia and alerted Horde Supreme and Hordak, enabling them to follow him.
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    If they do these I hope they add a lot of detail. Ferros is supposed to be a rat, but he looks like a blue blob instead.
    So if Ferros is a rat, i'm guessing Repta is supposed to be a snake/reptile man, and Rachney is an arachnid? Perhaps they could make him like Webstor with fold-out spider legs on his back.

Interesting! I don't really care who they are so much as the fact that they look like some great low-ranking grunts for the Horde! I wouldn't mind having these guys as an example of the standard uniforms for the throw-away guys that the Horde recruits.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    They'd most likely all use the Preternia Disguised He-Man body and tunic (sans hood)...Painted differently to match the Horde design and then each with unique heads. These figures wouldn't be unique enough from each other to warrant separate releases.

Now...they COULD (and to do the figures justice) create new bucks (one is short and stout, one is tall and lanky, etc.) to make them look unique...but I don't see them using their resources to do that for just these figures (unless the bucks could be used for multiple figures...and even then, those figures would probably be released prior to these ones.)
    All three were significantly shorter than standard height - it'd make more sense to share parts with Gwildor than Preternia He-Man.

Perhaps a $40 three-pack?

Update them and they'd be cool. A lot of Filmation characters will need upgrades to work well in this line me thinks.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    they could be really interesting, but i don't think we'll see another 3 pack in 2012.

master customizer he-mike made an amazing rendition of rackney and ferros in motuc style.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    if i'm not wrong, all of them've been redisigned in your unofficial bios, with their respective animal traits emphasized, right?

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    would like them if they were more interesting. would be excited if they got 200xed out. otherwise how they are look like the three stooges.
    I agree, I'd take 200x versions like gbagok did (he knocked them out the park!) but the Filmation versions are too plain.

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    master customizer he-mike made an amazing rendition of rackney and ferros in motuc style.
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=200434

Interesting, but not sure about Red Rachney, or both of them as full-sizers

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Big as I am on Filmation, I'm not really in a hurry to get these three. The designs really are lacking, and, considering they were simply intended to be Horde grunts, that's not too surprising. Maybe a single generic Hordesman with interchangeable heads, but I wouldn't want to take up a three-pack with them.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I want these based on the filmation look though... They'll fit in well with Imp.
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Yes Indeed. Your vision is the correct vision. 200X.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

I did some design of them for a possible 6 pack based on the squat and young body type I did some time ago. I hope to post them soon

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Hmmmm.... not in a hurry to get these, yet still, very interesting. More details, less Filmationish... Hmmmmm
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm all for a Horde Recon Patrol 3pk.

Give them interchangeable heads to mass produce nameless Horde Grunts, I'd buy multiple packs. These were some of the more memorable Filmation characters for me.