Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now I want MORE NA characters in MOTUC

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar

Now I want MORE NA characters in MOTUC

After seeing Icarius "Flipshot", the awesome sculpt, the great amount of accesories and the excellent work done on Optikk I have the feeling that I need more characters in MOTUC:

GALACTIC PROTECTORS: Artilla, Hydron, Tuskador, Sagitar, Darius

SPACE MUTANTS: Flogg, Slushhead, Lizorr, Hoove, Staghorn

OTHER: Gleanons and Galactymites
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Give them time they will get around to them.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Seconded! We need at least 2 NA figs a year! Cant wait to see their Kalamar and Brakk! also Finally time for Darius!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, we need Matty to up production on these to about 2 a year. I think they are still scared, however. I know little to nothing about NA, and I did not care for the original figures, but these new ones are awesome!
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

NA is still the most overlooked line unfortunately .... even 200x had more characters done.
    In 3 years we only got Optikk, justice needs to be made!

I love the new na figures...we need more

Heroic ursine warrior sailoruranus's Avatar
    I'm hoping that we'll get a 3-pack of NA figures in 2013, just like we're getting the star sisters in 2012. Maybe a Master Sebrian, Mara, and Drissy pack? Or a Mara, Drissy, and Critta pack?

I never knew of NA really. After MotU ended, I was more into GIJOE, TFs, TMNT and the like. However, the 4H's MOTUC Optikk made me a fan!! Icarius looks awesome, too. We seriously need more NA ASAP!! Beyond the inevitable He-Man and Skeletor, I think Flogg, Slushhead, Darius and Hydron will come sooner rather than later. With Filmation being added, Matty can push the other big, vintage characters like Ram Man and Spikor out even further.

Seeing as how Slushhead has been trademarked for quite some time now, hopefully we see him before next SDCC.
    PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!!

Great transactions with these members!!

anzraider03 - Roboto
    gofigure - Gy-Gor

need more NA!!! one figure does not a faction make. Gleanons and Galactymites are win. (pls give Artilla)

Same. I was never really a fan of the New Adventure cartoon growing up. It just didn't feel like MOTU to me. But I dig the figures. I want more please.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I was really hoping the 4H could convert me to a NA fan. As a kid, I remember how angry I was when NA came out, as it was nothing like MOTU.

Anyway, Optikk and Icarius are just awful to me, and I really wanted to like them.

That said, I hope you NA fans get every character that you want, you've definitely suffered the longest wait!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Heroic Warrior
    I never was a NA fan and even now I don't like the NA stuff but the 4h did a good job... What I don't like is the development of the story, more than the characters...

I'd like to see at least 2 NA characters a year.

I think both Optikk and Flipshot look awesome. Although I was hoping to see Hydron as the first Galactic Protector.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I too would like at least 2 NA figures a year. The execution of the old figures are okay; nothing to get excited about. But with a modern twist and some minor design changes, I think they all could be great. Optikk and Icarius definately won me over.

As this point we deserve two NA figures a year! Show me Crita, Hydron, Spinwit, Flogg and Slushead!
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I will also throw in my support for at least 2 NA characters a year. I want them all, but my main wants are: Crita & Mara (both versions), Drissi & Caz, Sagitar, Hydron, Slush Head, Flogg, Staghorn and Master Sebrian!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I will also throw in my support for at least 2 NA characters a year. I want them all, but my main wants are: Crita & Mara (both versions), Drissi & Caz, Sagitar, Hydron, Slush Head, Flogg, Staghorn and Master Sebrian!
    I agree...I want both versions of Crita and Mara too. Also a Sebrian, Drissi and Caz.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    I was really hoping the 4H could convert me to a NA fan. As a kid, I remember how angry I was when NA came out, as it was nothing like MOTU.

Anyway, Optikk and Icarius are just awful to me, and I really wanted to like them.

That said, I hope you NA fans get every character that you want, you've definitely suffered the longest wait!
    I couldn't agree more, I was a teenager by the time NA came out, so I was well into sports and girls by then. There are still dozens of characters that Mattel has yet to release from the original series that I'd rather see released before NA characters do. But if there's a market for them, then so be it.

I want more NA figures too, they are so under represented in MOTUC, same with the movie characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Enough with Artilla, Sagitar, and Tuskador. Those dudes are lame. They're the NA equivelants of Rio Blast, Snout Spout, etc (exept the MOTU guys are still cooler).

Where's the Kayo, Nocturna, Vizar, love? Those are the figs we need. Less gimmick, more buttkick!

I too would love to see more NA characters. Ikarus might well become my most favorite figure ever. He looks so cool. Also with a lot of the classics figures looking very close to their 80s counterparts these days, I find it more interesting to see figures like Bow or the NA characters get done. In my eyes these need a little bit more innovation to get done in the classics style then guys like Clawful. So those are the figures that suprise me more these days.
    Wanna see whales in giant mechsuits protect mankind against evil aliens?
    Check out: http://mechawhales.com/

Collectible figures available from: http://www.deepfriedfigures.com/

My 3D printed action figures: http://www.hauke-scheer.de/

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    Enough with Artilla, Sagitar, and Tuskador. Those dudes are lame. They're the NA equivelants of Rio Blast, Snout Spout, etc (exept the MOTU guys are still cooler).

Where's the Kayo, Nocturna, Vizar, love? Those are the figs we need. Less gimmick, more buttkick!
    Tell me exactly who is like Sagitar in MOTU. I know of no centaur man in MOTU.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    What is it you don't like about them

I personally think they're a great addition to the MOTUC line.
    Who has the Power?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Tell me exactly who is like Sagitar in MOTU. I know of no centaur man in MOTU.
    Of course you saw where I purposely left Sagitar out of the MOTU comparisons and put "etc". It's a good thing he has no MOTU mirror. That toy was a mess. Lol. I'm sure 4H can and will make a modern Sagitar that'll be all kinds of cool. As with all the others. I'm just amazed that almost every single collector here so strongly prefers fantasy to sci-fi. Nocturna and Vizar would compliment the line so much better imo.
    Last edited by Colder Soldier; August 2, 2011 at 01:47pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    I'm just amazed that almost every single collector here so strongly prefers fantasy to sci-fi. Nocturna and Vizar would compliment the line so much better imo.
    i love Artilla!!! nocturna and vizar will turn out to be great figures and i hope we get them too, just give Artilla first