Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now I want MORE NA characters in MOTUC

Snappy Threader
    I'm most looking forward to Lizorr and Vizar. Hopefully sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    I'm just amazed that almost every single collector here so strongly prefers fantasy to sci-fi.
    I like a mixture of both. To me, that was always a big part of the appeal of MOTU.
    Last edited by Merman's Head; August 2, 2011 at 02:20pm.
    Who has the Power?

I'm just amazed that almost every single collector here so strongly prefers fantasy to sci-fi.
    I am discovering more and more that I am quite schizophrenic when it comes to MOTU. I really prefer the Fantasy/ Sword and Sorcery elements when it comes to the background and story of MOTU. Especially the dark background of the first minicomics. However when it comes to the figures I realize more and more that I really prefer the more futuristic looking ones over the sometimes plain looking fantasy characters. So I hope for lots of NA characters in classics soon but also hope they do not go that direction in other medias like movies, cartoons or comics.
    Wanna see whales in giant mechsuits protect mankind against evil aliens?
    Check out: http://mechawhales.com/

Collectible figures available from: http://www.deepfriedfigures.com/

My 3D printed action figures: http://www.hauke-scheer.de/

Bring them all on!

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    I would love to see at least 2 NA figures per year as well!
    Optikk and Icarius are awesome additions to the line
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    I would love to see at least 2 NA figures per year as well!
    Optikk and Icarius are awesome additions to the line
    I so agree. Both were knocked out of the park. Icarius is easily one of my favorites.

Hey Everyone,

I also would support two "NA" characters a year in the "MotU:C" line, instead of the usual one figure we get. Two of the big things about "MotU:C" that appeal to me are: Firstly, the chance to get characters not previously released in figure form in any past "MotU-related-line" and one consistent line that blend the many different incarnations that have appeared over the course of "MotU's" 3 decade history. I can not wait to see more "NA" included over time.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

I NEED at least 2 NA figures a year. We need more NA love since all the other eras are getting the love. Bring on the mutants!!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I want more NA (especially the characters from the cartoon that did not have a toy. My top 5 wants: Sebrian, Mara, Crita, Drissi and Caz)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

The figures that I would be most interested in seeing are Master Sebrian, Crita, Flogg, Slushhead, Sagitar, and Spinwit. But, I would be happy to see any NA characters.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    The best thing to happen to NA right now is access to Jetlag rights, we can now have some of the characters done in the animated style:

Artilla can be done like the cartoon - which I always liked, same goes for Quake, Spinwit and Butt-Head. Also we can now have Sagitar with his viser/helmet.

Also we can now get Mara (Toy prototype and Toga), Drissy, Master Sebrian and Crita!!!

I want at least 2 figures from NA - as other members have stated.

Optikk and Icarus are so cool. Seriously I want more and it's so impressive to me to see the drastic improvements to these figures. I feel a little lack luster about some(only some) of the original motu characters some times because I already own them from back in the day and I don't want them to look exactly the same. I want them too kick ass and take names over the toys of the past.
    I'm the cult Of personality

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman's Head View Post
    What is it you don't like about them

I personally think they're a great addition to the MOTUC line.
    I will always prefer the Vintage (particularly before the overwhelming sci-fi influence) MOTU.

Preternia, Alcala, DC comics, the first 2 or 3 series of mini-comics...basically everything that came out prior to Filmation are the things that I prefer. Yes, I know Preternia came after Filmation, but it still has the "feel" that the original line had.

For me, the allure of Masters was the barbarian, post-apocalyptic world that melded some technology with swords & sorcery.

NA was bad science fiction. There is nothing in NA that I find remotely "Masters", and the Classics versions did nothing to change that.

I was 7 when Filmation hit and 13 when NA was crapped out (why in the HELL did Skeletor suddenly look like a freaking HORSE SKULL???). Even at those ages, I felt like Filmation was talking down to me and NA was a desperate attempt to make money off of a name. NA is about as much "Masters" as sending Aragorn into the 23rd Century would have been Lord of the Rings.

That is what I don't like about them. They're bad Star Wars characters.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Why do I have a feeling we won't see more than 1 or 2 NA figures a year until they release NA He-Man and NA Skeletor first?
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

I really want Flogg and Lizor as these were the teo my brother and I had as kids

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    He-Man began (and still is, to many of us) as a sword and axe-wielding barbarian in furry shorts, riding a prehistoric-looking cat, defending a castle of magic in a post-apocalyptic world where technology was an add-on, not a central plot theme.

The sci-fi aspects were intensified as the line went on and creators ran out of ideas (and the line ran out of steam). By the time NA hit, it was just a desperate attempt to cash in on a name.

I'm not flaming, just illustrating the "why" around the fact that NA will never get the love that Vintage enjoys.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Heroic Warrior
    I think they did an excellent job on Optikk in MOTUC, Now I like forward to see how Flogg turns out

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    He-Man began (and still is, to many of us) as a sword and axe-wielding barbarian in furry shorts, riding a prehistoric-looking cat, defending a castle of magic in a post-apocalyptic world where technology was an add-on, not a central plot theme.

The sci-fi aspects were intensified as the line went on and creators ran out of ideas (and the line ran out of steam). By the time NA hit, it was just a desperate attempt to cash in on a name.

I'm not flaming, just illustrating the "why" around the fact that NA will never get the love that Vintage enjoys.
    That's precisely how I feel about NA too. It's Masters of the Universe stripped from all the things that made it great in the first place.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

I'm really wanting SAGITAR, and I think he'd make a terrific quarterly slot. If he weren't big enough for a $40 price tag, they could put a less popular Galactic Guardian on his back! Some hold the opinion that many of the Protectors are boring, but I love the normal guys! Not everyone in a superhero story should be super-powerful!

I'm not a fan of the cartoon and have only a passing knowledge of the storyline. But, I'd like to see some of the primary villains: Flogg, Slushhead, and Lizorr before the others.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

i have never seen NA but i have to say all the figs we have got from it in MOTUC are some of my fav's of the line so the more the better!

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

WE NEED 2 - 4 MORE NA FIGURES IN MOTUC!!!

1 IS NOT ENOUGH!!!

MOTUC Polls: Need (We)Fans more NA Figures in MOTUC?

what i posted laste time:
    i wana know what Matty think of the Voting result

1st) i think 132 Members is not little enough to ignor our voices...

2nd) 101 People want more NA in MOTUC (the one is me XD )
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro˛ - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group