Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what one MOTUC figure is your favorite and why? And runner up too!

Heroic Warrior

what one MOTUC figure is your favorite and why? And runner up too!

I think that the one character I would say is my favorite would have to be Ram Man! He is huge, the sculpt is amazing and it is the one character that I would not go without in my collection. I have always preferred evil factions, in motu, star wars, marvel, dc etc but occasionally I like the hero's. Ram-man was once an evil warrior so that might subconsciously might be swaying my jury?
    Skeletor is my runner up, he is again very simple but I like the character, he is just so evil and humorous, he is surrounded by a few knuckleheads and henchmen that always disappoint him, he has the coolest cat. What's there not to love?

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Rattlor!
    He was my first Motu figure (might even have been my very first action figure). I loved him because of his reptilian traits and even thought of him as some kind of sauropod - the long neck... What a great action feature it was. I used to have battles on top of the Ghostbusters firehouse and he knocked all other combatants (Turtles figures for example) down.

The 200X cartoon brought him back with a much bigger position - Commander of the Snakemen army and second in command to Hiss! Now he wasn't a mere lackey anymore. The new Rattlor is cunning, intelligent, agile AND powerful! Loved every bit of it!

Now when I started collecting MOTUC I couldn't wait for the 4HM to do their magic on him. And boy, MOTUC Rattlor is amazing! Such a detailed sculpt, plus neck extension. He even rattles (a bit).
    Of course I had to give him his 200X armor. Now if Mattel would give us a 200X Rattlor head to go with it... I'd buy another to display both versions - I usually don't.

Rattlor's followed by Modulok, Leech and DB Skeletor (with different Skeletor body...).
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

My Favorite MOTUC figure?

For now i say Teela but with Battleground Teelas Head! That´s my perfect Teela, that´s how i first saw her and wanted her. I accepted her brunette vintage figure with her high ponytail i like her redheaded bun in FILMATION. But this look that is possible since MOTUC is my favorite.

My runner up…now that´s a tough one there are a lot i simply can´t with out. Queen Marlena, Sea Hawk, Shadow Weaver, Adora, Temple of Darkness Sorceress, Kobra Khan…

I can´t decide...
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

It changes often lol

Right now, my favorite is probably Castaspella, followed by Scorpia.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

As of now....Two Bad then Trap Jaw, i have my figures ranked just for the hell of it. Classics Two Bad just looks awesome, and Trap Jaw is my favorite Vintage figure....

Dragstor may take a top spot of they don't jack him up....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Right now it has to be Modulok because he is just so awesome but that could change. My runner-up would be Shadow Weaver.

Spikor. always has been my favorite.

Not a figure, but the Wind Raider is just pure awesomeness in plastic for me. My favorite of the whole MotUC line. The original was kinda goofy, but this new one took that goofy design and just made it pop with sleekness, style, and managed to capture that other-worldly vibe that the old box art had. I love the flight stand, maintenance panels, and the fact it can carry almost any figure. Then there is the crazy detail over it, the 4H just spilled their love all over this thing and it shows.

But, sticking to figures, my fave is the original Skeletor. Nothing to explain, but I just love it.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Hmmmmm this is a tough one. I really enjoy He-Ro. I think he is visually appealing and his accessories are awesome.

Second would have to be Blade. He is darn near perfect and I wish the rest of the line had his level of detail

Draego Man. He was the figure that got me collecting the line in the first place. Perfect figure with awesome accessories. Runner up would be Scareglow I believe. He too is perfect and he glows in the dark which gov him huge points.

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Shadow Weaver, followed very closely by Castaspella.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Scorpia !! Though she's Filmation,she's the one figure so far being that detailed and wonderfully sculpted !

Modulok and Ram-Man
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Come on guys, don't simply write down your favorites.
    Elaborate on why you chose them.
    Reading that is half the fun of such threads!
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Mer-Man is my #1 all-time favorite with Draego-Man, Ram Man, Whiplash, and Two-Bad rounding out my Top 5.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Mer-Man just embodies what the line is all about, and I have always loved fish monsters. The runner-up is Draego-Man, who just might be the best figure in the line.

NA He-Man. I always wanted a better version of him then the original toy. And with his two ways of displaying him and the additional wrist joints he just turned out fantastic. The runner up may be Extendar. Another favorite of my childhood I always wanted a better figure of.
    Wanna see whales in giant mechsuits protect mankind against evil aliens?
    Check out: http://mechawhales.com/

Collectible figures available from: http://www.deepfriedfigures.com/

My 3D printed action figures: http://www.hauke-scheer.de/

Ah, but we have yet to REALLY see Extendar! His armor could shatter, or he might be assembled wrong, or he could rot like Snout Spout!

Trap-Jaw or Fisto...both are perfect.

Draego-Man, Kobra Khan, and Casta would be my runner ups.

Heroic Warrior
    Easily the first release Teela with the cobra Goddess armor on. Hands down.
    Everything else is my runner up. :P
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and and original here

My favorite by far, even though it's not technically a MOTUC figure, is the Batman Unlimited The Dark Knight Returns Batman. It's one of the greatest action figures ever. Runner up would probably be Skeletor.

Court Magician
    The Sorceress is my all-time favorite MOTU character, and she looks amazing in this line! When I was a kid, she was my favorite because she had wings and turned into the falcon. For me, she represents MOTU even more than He-man.

Other than that, Skeletor is so iconic, Stinkor looks and smells awesome, and Mantenna is just a really amazing figure--they can be my runners up.

Has to be Modulok for me. When I first started getting into toy collecting (as an adult, anyway) I used to read that X-Entertainment site and stumbled upon the highly entertaining tribute to the one and only evil beast of a thousand bodies. The vintage line was a bit before my time and while I had thought about going back to collect it I figured it would never be feasible given the sheer extent, not to mention that the figures seemed a bit ratty and cheap to my current sensibilities. Then when I stumbled upon MOTUC for the first time, I assumed it was just going to be something that would only last a few years and never be able to match the full scope of the original, much less get to a character like Modulok. Well, I guess I was wrong on all counts, and I'm glad to have the figure, it's just a wonderful toy and a great character that really symbolizes the weirdness and fun factor of MOTU as a franchise.

My favorite Fisto...

The Fearless Photog

I love what a weirdo he turned out to be. Plus he has a great color scheme, small action feature built into his head, and the cool lenticular torso that has yet to be reused on any other figure. The fact that Mattel went the extra mile to produce a new torso versus slapping on some kind of skin or armor makes a huge difference in how he turned out. I never get tired of posing him around or having him hold some random object. He also tends to end up in various places around my apartment rather than on the display shelf with the other MOTUCs, usually next to the TV or on my desk. This week he found a friend...

DSCF0622_zps5be6be46.jpg