Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 67 of 67

Thread: NA's Drissi and Caz for MOTUC Thread

  1. #51
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    It seems that Everybody hates Caz!
    Not me.

    I think that both of these characters are must-haves for the line. They are important characters in their own right (if only we got that last season of NA.......)

    Also, imagine the possibilities if Caz got a figure. There are plenty of MOTU characters who could use that buck (mostly from the Filmation show).

    I say bring 'em on! Or, better yet, include them in a 2014 New Adventures Mini-sub!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

  2. #52
    TWIGGET ENTHUSIAST! Swifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield, CT USA
    Posts
    1,728
    I enthusiastically support a two pack for them! They are much more important to the NA story than many of the vintage figures ... Although I want all of them too!!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

  3. #53
    Lord of the Patch baronterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    4,755
    I'd take a Drissi because more women figs in all eras equals good, and also Hot chick beautiful figure.

    But do I need one? No. Do I want a Caz in any way? No.

    But if they made her, they should probably make him. So I would not mind if they didnt make her.

  4. #54
    Heroic Warrior bribri4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairview Heights, IL
    Posts
    2,295
    My newest custom from the AMAZING Hunter Knight.

    Most Wanted Crita, Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, and Negator.

  5. #55
    Heroic Warrior nicholighkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    At the feet of Christ
    Posts
    2,571
    I think these two are necessary, but I'd be surprised to see them to be honest. It's also a shame is that if we are definitely not getting Caz in the medi-suit, AKA He-Caz, because that would be pretty sweet.

  6. #56
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    IIRC Drissi was Modeled after his Ex-Wife...
    Presently my ex, but not at that time.

    There. I've participated. Happy?

  7. #57
    TWIGGET ENTHUSIAST! Swifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wethersfield, CT USA
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I think these two are necessary, but I'd be surprised to see them to be honest. It's also a shame is that if we are definitely not getting Caz in the medi-suit, AKA He-Caz, because that would be pretty sweet.
    My collection will not be complete without them, Master Sebrian, and Crita. I'd also really love Gleep, Grot, Jesus Adam, Teela, Sorceress, Disks of Doom Skeletor, and YES even the scientists. I'm be surprised to get more than two out of all of that though unfortunately
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

  8. #58
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Posts
    2,304
    Wow. Looking at post #51 I was pushing for a New Adventures mini-sub way back in 2013!

    I still want Caz and Drissi, as well as every other NA character that Mattel has turned a cold-shoulder towards...

    Even if Mattel used their Jetlag rights to produce just Crita and Sebrian I would be stoked - but why not go all the way and give us Drissi, at the very least, as well?
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

  9. #59
    Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    621
    i want drissi too, she had powers so she's not just some villager. i do not want caz (or sebrian)


    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    My newest custom from the AMAZING Hunter Knight.

    http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...42129743_n.jpg
    very nice, comission?
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

  10. #60
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    20,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Wow. Looking at post #51 I was pushing for a New Adventures mini-sub way back in 2013!

    I still want Caz and Drissi, as well as every other NA character that Mattel has turned a cold-shoulder towards...

    Even if Mattel used their Jetlag rights to produce just Crita and Sebrian I would be stoked - but why not go all the way and give us Drissi, at the very least, as well?
    We have the Jetlag rights, but they haven't been used except for Mara's merged outfit.

    Drissi needs to come with one of her little Pokem--er, creatures or two.

    The Blonde Teela Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn Thread

    Sagitar (Jetlag) • Horde Wraiths • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

  11. #61
    Loves/Hates ♠ DO4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    4,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Presently my ex, but not at that time.

    There. I've participated. Happy?
    Oh, thanks for the correction! Will update the original post.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

  12. #62
    Heroic Warrior nicholighkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    At the feet of Christ
    Posts
    2,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    My collection will not be complete without them, Master Sebrian, and Crita. I'd also really love Gleep, Grot, Jesus Adam, Teela, Sorceress, Disks of Doom Skeletor, and YES even the scientists. I'm be surprised to get more than two out of all of that though unfortunately
    I feel the same way. I think the scientists would do a lot to break up the horizon line of these figures, and their designs are good. But, because people like to keep their minds made up and refuse to consider good advice, it'll be a cold day in Hell before we get most of that NA list.

    NA: the *(legitimate word for unwanted child)* sibling of the MOTU universe. No one is saying that the cartoon is ground breaking or that we can't live with out it, but for the most part the designs are fantastic, especially when the Horsemen don't just reuse parts, and they fit this series perfectly well, while standing out as something unique. And this series is supposed to encompass all areas of MOTU, yet we got one figure a year for the first 3 or 4 years. I'd say we're actually owed quite a bit from this line before it falls. I'm just glad I love all eras and not just that one, or else I'd be pretty sour toward Mattel and even the MOTU fan base.

  13. #63
    Heroic Warrior eurorko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    My newest custom from the AMAZING Hunter Knight.

    http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...42129743_n.jpg
    Wow!!! Now this is what I'm talking about. Drissi would make a beautiful figure. I doubt we will ever get her or Caz. Which is a real shame since they were pretty important characters in the NA series.

  14. #64
    Heroic Warrior sirsniffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,597
    I would buy both Caz and Drissi. We have no child characters in MOTUC. I would have imagined that Starchild would have been made by now, but no luck.

  15. #65
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    5,489
    That Drissi looks awesome!
    WISHLIST
    Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Sorceress of Serpos Teela ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~
    Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast Robowoman ~ DC He-Man ~ DC She-Ra ~ DC Stratos

  16. #66
    Heroic Warrior Triklops 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turin-Italy
    Posts
    3,273
    Wow! I'd buy that Drissi's custom, nicely done
    hoping for an official release in MOTUC

    (Drissi > Crita )
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

  17. #67
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I feel the same way. I think the scientists would do a lot to break up the horizon line of these figures, and their designs are good. But, because people like to keep their minds made up and refuse to consider good advice, it'll be a cold day in Hell before we get most of that NA list.

    NA: the *(legitimate word for unwanted child)* sibling of the MOTU universe. No one is saying that the cartoon is ground breaking or that we can't live with out it, but for the most part the designs are fantastic, especially when the Horsemen don't just reuse parts, and they fit this series perfectly well, while standing out as something unique. And this series is supposed to encompass all areas of MOTU, yet we got one figure a year for the first 3 or 4 years. I'd say we're actually owed quite a bit from this line before it falls. I'm just glad I love all eras and not just that one, or else I'd be pretty sour toward Mattel and even the MOTU fan base.
    This is pretty much exactly how I feel about it. I would gladly trade any of the 30th Anniversary characters, the Fighting Foe Men, Dekker, Snake MAA, etc. for the NA characters that are now GLARING OMISSIONS on Mattel's part...

    Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Wow!!! Now this is what I'm talking about. Drissi would make a beautiful figure. I doubt we will ever get her or Caz. Which is a real shame since they were pretty important characters in the NA series.
    And they become even more important had the show made it into another season...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •