Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NA's Drissi and Caz for MOTUC Thread

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    It seems that Everybody hates Caz!
    Not me.

I think that both of these characters are must-haves for the line. They are important characters in their own right (if only we got that last season of NA.......)

Also, imagine the possibilities if Caz got a figure. There are plenty of MOTU characters who could use that buck (mostly from the Filmation show).

I say bring 'em on! Or, better yet, include them in a 2014 New Adventures Mini-sub!
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I enthusiastically support a two pack for them! They are much more important to the NA story than many of the vintage figures ... Although I want all of them too!!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER TOP PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian and Gleep Admiral Scurvey and Squall Starburst She-Ra Grot Spyster Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

I'd take a Drissi because more women figs in all eras equals good, and also Hot chick beautiful figure.

But do I need one? No. Do I want a Caz in any way? No.

But if they made her, they should probably make him. So I would not mind if they didnt make her.

My newest custom from the AMAZING Hunter Knight.

Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

I think these two are necessary, but I'd be surprised to see them to be honest. It's also a shame is that if we are definitely not getting Caz in the medi-suit, AKA He-Caz, because that would be pretty sweet.

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    IIRC Drissi was Modeled after his Ex-Wife...
    Presently my ex, but not at that time.

There. I've participated. Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I think these two are necessary, but I'd be surprised to see them to be honest. It's also a shame is that if we are definitely not getting Caz in the medi-suit, AKA He-Caz, because that would be pretty sweet.
    My collection will not be complete without them, Master Sebrian, and Crita. I'd also really love Gleep, Grot, Jesus Adam, Teela, Sorceress, Disks of Doom Skeletor, and YES even the scientists. I'm be surprised to get more than two out of all of that though unfortunately

OTHER TOP PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian and Gleep Admiral Scurvey and Squall Starburst She-Ra Grot Spyster Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Wow. Looking at post #51 I was pushing for a New Adventures mini-sub way back in 2013!

I still want Caz and Drissi, as well as every other NA character that Mattel has turned a cold-shoulder towards...

Even if Mattel used their Jetlag rights to produce just Crita and Sebrian I would be stoked - but why not go all the way and give us Drissi, at the very least, as well?
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    i want drissi too, she had powers so she's not just some villager. i do not want caz (or sebrian)

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...42129743_n.jpg
    very nice, comission?
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Wow. Looking at post #51 I was pushing for a New Adventures mini-sub way back in 2013!

I still want Caz and Drissi, as well as every other NA character that Mattel has turned a cold-shoulder towards...

Even if Mattel used their Jetlag rights to produce just Crita and Sebrian I would be stoked - but why not go all the way and give us Drissi, at the very least, as well?
    We have the Jetlag rights, but they haven't been used except for Mara's merged outfit.

Drissi needs to come with one of her little Pokem--er, creatures or two.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Presently my ex, but not at that time.

There. I've participated. Happy?
    Oh, thanks for the correction! Will update the original post.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    My collection will not be complete without them, Master Sebrian, and Crita. I'd also really love Gleep, Grot, Jesus Adam, Teela, Sorceress, Disks of Doom Skeletor, and YES even the scientists. I'm be surprised to get more than two out of all of that though unfortunately
    I feel the same way. I think the scientists would do a lot to break up the horizon line of these figures, and their designs are good. But, because people like to keep their minds made up and refuse to consider good advice, it'll be a cold day in Hell before we get most of that NA list.

NA: the *(legitimate word for unwanted child)* sibling of the MOTU universe. No one is saying that the cartoon is ground breaking or that we can't live with out it, but for the most part the designs are fantastic, especially when the Horsemen don't just reuse parts, and they fit this series perfectly well, while standing out as something unique. And this series is supposed to encompass all areas of MOTU, yet we got one figure a year for the first 3 or 4 years. I'd say we're actually owed quite a bit from this line before it falls. I'm just glad I love all eras and not just that one, or else I'd be pretty sour toward Mattel and even the MOTU fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...42129743_n.jpg
    Wow!!! Now this is what I'm talking about. Drissi would make a beautiful figure. I doubt we will ever get her or Caz. Which is a real shame since they were pretty important characters in the NA series.

I would buy both Caz and Drissi. We have no child characters in MOTUC. I would have imagined that Starchild would have been made by now, but no luck.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    That Drissi looks awesome!
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Wow! I'd buy that Drissi's custom, nicely done
    hoping for an official release in MOTUC

(Drissi > Crita )
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I feel the same way. I think the scientists would do a lot to break up the horizon line of these figures, and their designs are good. But, because people like to keep their minds made up and refuse to consider good advice, it'll be a cold day in Hell before we get most of that NA list.

NA: the *(legitimate word for unwanted child)* sibling of the MOTU universe. No one is saying that the cartoon is ground breaking or that we can't live with out it, but for the most part the designs are fantastic, especially when the Horsemen don't just reuse parts, and they fit this series perfectly well, while standing out as something unique. And this series is supposed to encompass all areas of MOTU, yet we got one figure a year for the first 3 or 4 years. I'd say we're actually owed quite a bit from this line before it falls. I'm just glad I love all eras and not just that one, or else I'd be pretty sour toward Mattel and even the MOTU fan base.
    This is pretty much exactly how I feel about it. I would gladly trade any of the 30th Anniversary characters, the Fighting Foe Men, Dekker, Snake MAA, etc. for the NA characters that are now GLARING OMISSIONS on Mattel's part...

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Wow!!! Now this is what I'm talking about. Drissi would make a beautiful figure. I doubt we will ever get her or Caz. Which is a real shame since they were pretty important characters in the NA series.
    And they become even more important had the show made it into another season...

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This is pretty much exactly how I feel about it. I would gladly trade any of the 30th Anniversary characters, the Fighting Foe Men, Dekker, Snake MAA, etc. for the NA characters that are now GLARING OMISSIONS on Mattel's part...
    Maybe for the 30th anniversary of NA we can get some more of these Jetlag characters! I can dream, right?

I would love to get official versions.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I like Drissi and Caz. I doubt we see them in toyform though as they seem to be part of the lesser wanted NA characters. I guess Sagitar and several of the remaining space mutants would be made first...
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Hawke / Dakon / Delora
    Evil: Lodar
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian

Not interested in either at all. If they make it, great. But I better get Songster and Evil Robot before them.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, HAWKE, UNCLE MONTORK & DREE-ELLE, TUVAR, BADDHRA, KARG

I think it's an absolute crime that Darius is coming before these two and Sebrian. I'll never understand how prototypes garner more interest than established characters. Heck, some people even want Darius more than the other NA characters that DID have figures.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    No problem, right after another two hundreds of high priorities of characters eventually
    find their way to our shelves (thanks to playoffs runned last year!)
    For now, and i dare speaking in the name of the majority, the wasted slot feeling
    (not to mention anger of the fans) would soon become...VOCAL!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd love Drissi
    but I can't see it ever happening, if Kayo and Vizar look unlikely then Drissi and Caz are pretty much no-hopers

Drissi is a beautiful Character and her figure would be amazing!!!

Drissi, Caz, Sebrian and Mara are in the new Eternity War Comic.
    This gives a little hope to get her in figure form.
    Found this pic on facebook: