Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Filmation Teela head before a variant release

I don't think she's so radically different than the current figure. If a variant filmation-head gets somehow released, we need new heads for most of the characters, let along some armors...

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Quite. What about this for an idea, though:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...laMicros.png?1

(Note pop-out wrist guns!)
    PERFECT! I'm sure many fans like myself would buy 2!
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    whats the difference between the cartoon and original figure? From memory she had the same hair and outfit!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    whats the difference between the cartoon and original figure? From memory she had the same hair and outfit!
    Go to the first page and look at the comparison shot someone posted.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    The beehive hairstyle, high heels, big collar leotard that's mostly gold at the top.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Don't get me wrong, I love the Filmation Teela, and Reboot, your little mock-up would be a great way to redo Teela with the new buck and get everyone (mostly) to buy it, but I'd personally much rather get Snake Teela, Sorceress Teela (although I could see her simply going with her cobra armor look here), or even Underwater Teela (yes, seriously).

I do hope to see a blonde version of the first Teela head and a red version of the BG head.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Don't have an "original figure" comparison to hand (though you can see it and its three year old's face here), but here's a Filmation/MotUC/MYP set.

I also posted closeups of the Filmation & MotUC heads on the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    The beehive hairstyle, high heels, big collar leotard that's mostly gold at the top.
    It's a two-part outfit as well - the gold's a piece of "armour" (in the same way HM's X counts as "armour") that sits on top of the white leotard, making it ideal to allow a waist twist...

Also, red boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    Filmation never had a toy version...200x did
    The 200X toy didn't look like the MYP character model (above).

Yeah the only way I see a Filmation Teela really working out is if the redo the whole figure to the exact Filmation look, and even then it might be a pass from me. For the head alone I don't really see it being anything at all different than a slight repaint of the figure that's out now (which is probably my favorite in the line). Though that simple difference might warrant a release with some other Teela variant.