Thread: Warrior Twigget anyone?

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar

Warrior Twigget anyone?

I was just thinking, while I have nothing against the cute, comedy Twiggets from the Filmation cartoons appearing in the MOTUC line...

In addition to the little guys, would you like to eventually see a new Twigget character using the normal male buck, more of a hardcore eco-warrior of the Etherian forest? Think of a purple skinned Robin Hood crossed with Moss Man?
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    I was just thinking, while I have nothing against the cute, comedy Twiggets from the Filmation cartoons appearing in the MOTUC line...

In addition to the little guys, would you like to eventually see a new Twigget character using the normal male buck, more of a hardcore eco-warrior of the Etherian forest? Think of a purple skinned Robin Hood crossed with Moss Man?
    Hmmm... I'm not opposed to the idea of warrior twiggets but I'm quite attached to their current size. I've always immagined that they are indeed protectors of the whispering woods and they could really mess with intruders with their many tricks, gadgets and magic!
    My MOTUC top wants (POST NYCC 2014):

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar

Interesting thought now that we have seen the larger Twigget in prison in the new DC comic.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Nope.

Why can't Twiggor be a regular sized warrior twigget? Little guys can make a difference too.