Thread: 2014 Day Of Sale

2014 Day Of Sale

has it been confirmed that DOS availability of characters is not guaranteed for next year? ...

if so, where and who? ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    has it been confirmed that DOS availability of characters is not guaranteed for next year? ...

Non confirmed so far but if its like this year they won't be confirmed til about a month out. Seahawks is only non day of sale figure we have know of in any form of advance. 3 (one still to be confirmed ) this year and if its based of sub sales expect even more next year

Toyguru said on Mattycollector-forums, that not all figures have DOS.

There will be sub only figures with no day of stock in 2014. Whom that will be is yet to be announced!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...8%231801034438

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Yeah, he also said on the Roast gooble show recently. There will be some DOS but he indicated it would be less than 2013. I imagine there will be quite a few characters who get no DOS at all and the one's that do will have less available.

Mattel will not give us an idea of which figures they are any time soon though I am sure.

I am kinda surprised they didn't just make the whole year sub only.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar

Of course Matty isn't going to reveal that beforehand. Their whole scare tactic regarding no DoS availability is based on instilling the fear of not knowing whether someone's favourite next-year characters will be available DoS or not, so that the "only" way to "ensure" one doesn't miss them is by buying a sub. At the most, they might reveal that the most widely demanded and anticipated figure (Two-Bad or Modulok, or maybe Scorpia) isn't getting day-of, so as to strongarm the most people into the sub (like they did with Seahawk during the Filmation sub drive).
    Last edited by uaxuctum; August 3, 2013 at 08:52am.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog