Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jungle Attack He-Man SUPPORT... PLEASE! :)

Jungle Attack He-Man SUPPORT... PLEASE! :)

Toyguru says he doesn't see this happening anytime soon. Please, join your pal Uki in throwing in your support for this fun variant. I don't need him immediately, but I'd like him before the end of the line. This was the first toy I bought after my little Sis passed away that year. Besides being a wicked cool jungle barbarian with a double bow and terrific machete (not to mention the supercool Rambo-esque bandanna!), Jungle Attack He-Man has a special place in my heart.

If you don't have anything nice to say about this version, please have the courtesy to clam up. This is a SUPPORT thread!

Also, if you have any nifty ideas as to how he could work into the Bios, chime in! I think it'd be cool if He-Man sported this look while battling Gygor in the jungles of the Berserker Islands...

Help me out!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I'm going to assume all Jungle He-Man ideas will go to Oo-Lar as the ultimate primal He-Man, bare feet, Alcala head, etc.

Honestly, I theorized something similar when Oo-Lar was first mentioned! I figure we'll see a barefoot barbarian Oo-Lar, but how cool would it be if JA He-Man was his hero- look?

I just want a jungle- painted, bandana sportin' barbarian dude with the JA weapons!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

I don't want him immediately, but sure, why not?

My preference is to continue the trend of recreating the variants in their original order of release. Next up should be my fave, Flying Fists He-Man!

EDIT: And, looking at the 200x release schedule, IF they continue going in order, he'd be one of the first!
    Last edited by bamf1980; August 28, 2011 at 07:11pm.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

I definitely support a Jungle Attack He-Man. I honestly liked all of the 200x repaints and variants. So I'm definitely on board!
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

I think he's neat, yeah. I HATE the popular Snake Armor, but the JA has this rare "soldier" vibe that the line is missing, so I'd be all over that variant before SA.

The more I look at JA He-Man the more I think what a wasted opporunity for a new charcter.

If they gave him a different head and remove the chest symbol and given a different name He would have been great new Character with a sweet Toy design.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Iīd like the Jungle Attack He-Man stuff to come with Oo-Lar. If Oo-Lar is the Alcala He-Man, heīd have far too less accessories, so he could come with everything Jungle Attack He-Man had to offer.
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

I was just looking at the variants in 200x after I posted, and JA doesn't include much "new" stuff. A head, a bow, some body paint. To add value to this figure, they could include some of the Wolf Armor bits. I dig that wolf cowl/helmet/hood...thing. It'd add to the whole "savage" vibe.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    I love this figure. I'm in.

i kind of hope they do him as a named character that is not he-man; if u want a straight up figure called JA He-Man (or battleground he-man might be what he ends up getting called), then while i'll still buy one, i would rather it comes after flying fists he-man (then the main he-man variants are done anyway).

Mixing it up with Oo-Larr might be a good idea. But I'm not sure how they could pull that off...with the war paint and boots and such (I'm assuming Oo-Larr would look just like in the minicomics)

But anyway, yeah...jungle warriors rock.

Sorry about your sister.
    Last edited by Whiplash7; August 28, 2011 at 04:38pm.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    i'm fine with the idea of jungle attack stuff coming with oo-lar, as other suggested.

I love Jungle Attack He-Man's weapons and harness, but don't really care for the tattooed look... and really disliked the headsculpt with the bandana, Rambo-style. If they could include the Machete Power Sword thing, the crossbow, and the harness with the little knives with an Oo-Larr figure, that would be fantastic- then you could mix and match and put them on a He-Man figure and boom- there's your variant. But I don't think I need an actual Jungle Attack He-Man variant taking up one of the quarterly slots. So there's a little bit of support... just not 100%

I like the 200X variants, and would definitely support a Jungle Attack He-Man. Perhaps combining him with a Snake Armor He-Man (with removable tools/wardrobe elements) would work?

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    how about when they go through the other variants...like make jungle attack he-man the last variant they do. There are so many better variants to do than him. imo

I would rather see The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War before I see this He-Man variant. In terms of Oo-Larr accessories, I think he would be better with his spear and an Alcala Power Sword. That being said, I would support a Rambo He-Man but not till after 2017

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    I would rather see The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War before I see this He-Man variant. In terms of Oo-Larr accessories, I think he would be better with his spear and an Alcala Power Sword. That being said, I would support a Rambo He-Man but not till after 2017
    I'm there with ya. Give me TWIYWIPITOW not jungle attack He-man.

Oo-Larr is my He-man so please don't combine him with that awful jungle attack Rambo He-man. I guess what I am saying is I don't want jungle attack He-man.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

A more barbaric jungle native He-men alla Oolar? I'd be down with that.
    All caught up on figures...now what

Oh, well TWIYWIPITOW must be made of course, but come on! JA HM as another of the He-Men is fine by me, actually. He could be a second version of Oo-Lar, as some suggested.

You know I'm on board w/ anything 200x. I'd still like to see other He-Man variants from this line, IA He-Man,SA He-Man.....But incorporating JA
    He-Man in the Classics would be something amazing. Thinking this not so favorite variant is capable of this. Very exciting. Count me in Uki!!

How about Oo-Larr coming with the extra JA He-Man head and weapons so we could mix and match to make our Jungle Attack He-Man (who is Oo-Larr or will be in my canon)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

i like Jungle Attack He-Man so i'm in

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I so forgot that he was called Rambo He-man!!!! lol!!!! It makes him more lol!!!
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Heroic Warrior
    I would rather have Snake Armor He-Man, Laser Power He-Man, NA He-Man, and Ice Armor He-Man before Jungle Attack He-Man. Even at 1 He-Man variant per year, I don't want Jungle Attack until 2017 at the earliest. Sorry.