Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread August 2011

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I'm planning on giving one set to my niece. She doesn't know anything about the Star Sisters, so I'm going to be evaluating her reaction to them and reporting back with the results.
    I could totally see you behind one sided glass watching with a pen and notepad.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Sometimes springing stuff like this one kids works fantastically. Im currently sharing a place with my mom, my sister and her two kids. I've gotten my nephew into Doctor Who simply by having it on while hes bored. Gotten the kid hooked (and scared) within 3 episodes.

I bet if these were in stores, being as fantastic toys as they are, they would be a hit. But you would need epic case ratios. After 200X retailers are gun shy, management is gun shy, and I think we are too.

That said, I think my niece and nephew will be getting She-Ra and He-Man for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    The Star Sister have certainly been a conversation piece. Their names are legendary.

This would only happen to my favorite items in the line. Hoping somehow-someway they end up being a smash success.
    You and MGM have a lot in common since his Bikini Teela was quite controversial as well(or at least her bio was). For your sake(and the sake of the people who still care about the bios), I hope the Sisters have a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    We all have nieces and daughters. If you don't wanna give them an expensive set then open it up and give it to 3 different girls! Stuff it in christmas stockings or give it to the same girl over the next 3 years on her birthday...I could go on and on on how one can make a young girl happy and just give for the sake of giving; who knows, you might even create a fan and generate enough sales to get your castle!
    Or, if you are feeling generous, donate them to chairty. When I quit the 2002 line mine all went to Toys4Tots around Christmas time. I may have lost out on a few bucks, but at least some kids got some toys for Christmas.

I look at that pic and think their box set is practically a toyline in & of itself. 3 heroes & an animal sidekick. Too bad they don't have their own villain(at least I don't know about one if they do).
    Last edited by Mr. Shokoti; August 20, 2011 at 12:49am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    ^ They're leading with Sorceress, Fisto AND Kobra Khan!! People need to start focusing more on this and enjoy the one obscure item presented so far.
    Exactly!

We all have nieces and daughters. If you don't wanna give them an expensive set then open it up and give it to 3 different girls! Stuff it in christmas stockings or give it to the same girl over the next 3 years on her birthday...I could go on and on on how one can make a young girl happy and just give for the sake of giving; who knows, you might even create a fan and generate enough sales to get your castle!
    I'm planning on getting an extra set for my daughter. She is way too young to play with them now, but she already has several motuc pop toys squirreled away above her bookshelves... She'll end up having an awesome time opening these up someday.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

I understand Scott has to petition to management on things, and sometimes he may get shot down. Like the whole hyperstyle thing, but I think the purpose of the line was to bring every single incarnation of He-man into one cohesive style and look. They have already proved the Horsemen can give us variations while keeping that style. But I don't see what's wrong with throwing in an extra head here or there.

I mean we have tons of extra heads some people will never use, Whiplash, TrapJaw, Merman, Moss Man, Optikks eye etc, but at least we have the options to use one or the other. I mean how many extra guard heads do people have around. Buying extra figures to show off both heads, still leaves us with extra heads.

After Demo-Man, I'm sure Skeletor would sell more figures just to have that extra body to use that Alcala head, same would happen if they threw in a Filmation/200x head. We would still get a Classics version of Demo-Man, yet Filmation fans and 200x fans are made happy as well.

Now I would love a Filmation colored Hordak, but throw in an extra Filmation Head with a repaint of the toy head so both sides are happy and classics integrity is not lost. I don't see why it's a problem other than fans running out of money to buy duplicate figures for each head.

I think people are getting too nit picky when it comes to BG Evil-Lyn, I think she is awesome, and that helmet-less head and cape is a dream come true. I think she is 200x classicsized. Great job Horsemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Justice View Post
    I understand Scott has to petition to management on things, and sometimes he may get shot down. Like the whole hyperstyle thing, but I think the purpose of the line was to bring every single incarnation of He-man into one cohesive style and look. They have already proved the Horsemen can give us variations while keeping that style. But I don't see what's wrong with throwing in an extra head here or there.

I mean we have tons of extra heads some people will never use, Whiplash, TrapJaw, Merman, Moss Man, Optikks eye etc, but at least we have the options to use one or the other. I mean how many extra guard heads do people have around. Buying extra figures to show off both heads, still leaves us with extra heads.

After Demo-Man, I'm sure Skeletor would sell more figures just to have that extra body to use that Alcala head, same would happen if they threw in a Filmation/200x head. We would still get a Classics version of Demo-Man, yet Filmation fans and 200x fans are made happy as well.

Now I would love a Filmation colored Hordak, but throw in an extra Filmation Head with a repaint of the toy head so both sides are happy and classics integrity is not lost. I don't see why it's a problem other than fans running out of money to buy duplicate figures for each head.

I think people are getting too nit picky when it comes to BG Evil-Lyn, I think she is awesome, and that helmet-less head and cape is a dream come true. I think she is 200x classicsized. Great job Horsemen.
    you know you had me till you got to BG Evil-Lyn lol i will never like that thing they call Evil-Lyn

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru
    The last thing we want to do is overproduce and have the line end too early. We are being very self aware of this. The key is always to go slowly. Since the 2012 subs were our lowest yet, we want to slow down just a little. It is not a full break, but a good way to take a breath and proceed down the best path to give the line as much lifeblood for the long haul. No one at Mattel wants the line to continue long haul as much as me. If we go too quickly and over produce or make too many skus it could potentially cause a ripple effect in sales. Every move we make is in the interest of keeping the line going as long as possible!
    This is an answer I appreciate. I think this was a great way of telling us what's going on.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    Well he didnt totally negate the idea of blackstarr. That's a good thing.
    I noticed that. That's good enough for me, and as good as a non-no as I could expect or hope for.

Blackstarr is where it's at in MOTUC. Sorry Bravestarr lovers. It's great and all, and technically a superior cartoon.

But my heart is with Blackstar, and it is He-Man's logical predecessor anyway. Need no focus on putting Bravestarr into Motuc. Just our man John.

So here's to them comming in or as a small side project or even small box set. Just John & Overlord would be fine, but John, Klone, Mara & Overlord is prime.

Let it happen.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Woah, woah, woah. I know many people got an extra Trap-Jaw to have Kronis. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about! They others, you would have to poll people about...but Trap-Jaw was for SURE a multiple purchase figure!

I got an extra Mer-Man, Moss Man and Optikk too! Moss Man only because of flocked and non-flocked ears. I actually like flocked better!

As for the extra heads when you buy 2: customs, trades or sell them.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Man I don't want no doom and gloom. I wish everyone could be as happy with the line as I am.

I hope it continues to run smoothly. I do have faith in Toyguru. I know people like to hate on him, but honestly I think he knows what he's doing. He wants whats best for MOTUC to keep it going as long and strong as possible. Do what it takes to keep the ball rollin. I just love getting new MOTU stuff every month and sale dates are always something fun to look forward to.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    you know you had me till you got to BG Evil-Lyn lol i will never like that thing they call Evil-Lyn
    Sorry but I'm content with her, it's all because of that helmet-less head I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Woah, woah, woah. I know many people got an extra Trap-Jaw to have Kronis. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about! They others, you would have to poll people about...but Trap-Jaw was for SURE a multiple purchase figure!

I got an extra Mer-Man, Moss Man and Optikk too! Moss Man only because of flocked and non-flocked ears. I actually like flocked better!

As for the extra heads when you buy 2: customs, trades or sell them.
    I just bought an extra Trapjaw recently due to me wanting to have era's, TJ is that rare figure where I have felt jipped from every figure that has come after him. He is literally two figures packed with so much stuff that you need to buy two.
    You know, I rarely ever leave this 2008 - ? forum, maybe I will check out the trades, thanks for the push.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Man I don't want no doom and gloom. I wish everyone could be as happy with the line as I am.

I hope it continues to run smoothly. I do have faith in Toyguru. I know people like to hate on him, but honestly I think he knows what he's doing. He wants whats best for MOTUC to keep it going as long and strong as possible. Do what it takes to keep the ball rollin. I just love getting new MOTU stuff every month and sale dates are always something fun to look forward to.
    Don't get me wrong I highly respect TG, and know he is trying his best, I see him as the closest thing we have as a mediator and my complaints are not towards him, but I know he reads these forums and I hope he takes ours words back to management and fights for us.

If we don't speak our concerns how can we get what we want. BG Teela, Army Builders, Diorama's Star Sisters (I didn't want the later, but hey the ones that spoke got them).

I am still petitioning for Skeletor's Bone Throne and Diorama sets, a cardboard back drop of an Eternian or Etherian location with a few props. ala Duncan's Lab, Skeletor's Throne Room, Royal Palace etc. Here my words Toy Guru!!

Don't get me wrong I highly respect TG, and know he is trying his best, I see him as the closest thing we have as a mediator and my complaints are not towards him, but I know he reads these forums and I hope he takes ours words back to management and fights for us.

If we don't speak our concerns how can we get what we want. BG Teela, Army Builders, Diorama's Star Sisters (I didn't want the later, but hey the ones that spoke got them).

This.

It's not about "hating on TG." I don't "hate" him or anyone associated with this line.

I DISLIKE how he handles things sometimes. I dislike that we're being messed with right now... and we are.

"Sorry, you're not getting some SKUs next year because we didn't get a bigger subscription purchase fix."

I mean, really?

It's common sense that telling customers something like this is bad business. You don't "comment on product past King Hssss..." or "Thunder Punch He-Man."

So ask yourselves: Why is Scott bringing up the notion that there are SKUs planned, but we are probably not getting them??

Because he's trying to sell more subscriptions to a customer base he knows is scared to death it will lose this line.

I find that gross.

It's not the loyal fans of MOTU that aren't buying subs... it's the bulk-buyers who re-sell.

And if he were more shrewd, perhaps he'd offer THEM a discount. Buy 9 Subscriptions, get one free... or 25% off...

but no, that would require some more planning, and probably a fee to Digital River for programming something like that into their ridiculous system.

Sigh.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

You are probably right, but still I am very unhappy that the people who but all-in and will dive into getting add-on as well are now left alone!

I do not want to miss out on anything just because some other people do not want to buy all-in or cannot afford it. That is not fair!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    This.

It's not about "hating on TG." I don't "hate" him or anyone associated with this line.

I DISLIKE how he handles things sometimes. I dislike that we're being messed with right now... and we are.

"Sorry, you're not getting some SKUs next year because we didn't get a bigger subscription purchase fix."

I mean, really?

It's common sense that telling customers something like this is bad business. You don't "comment on product past King Hssss..." or "Thunder Punch He-Man."

So ask yourselves: Why is Scott bringing up the notion that there are SKUs planned, but we are probably not getting them??

Because he's trying to sell more subscriptions to a customer base he knows is scared to death it will lose this line.

I find that gross.

It's not the loyal fans of MOTU that aren't buying subs... it's the bulk-buyers who re-sell.

And if he were more shrewd, perhaps he'd offer THEM a discount. Buy 9 Subscriptions, get one free... or 25% off...

but no, that would require some more planning, and probably a fee to Digital River for programming something like that into their ridiculous system.

Sigh.
    Brian,

I take back every disagreement I've ever had with you. You were 100% right all along.
    To dangle Castle Grayskull in front of me and then yank it away was a BIG mistake, TG.
    That was the ONE thing that's kept me going supporting this line no matter what.
    I never had a Grayskull as a kid, and as far as I'm concerned, my collection will NEVER be complete without one. If I knew for certain we weren't getting a MOTUC version, I'd drop this whole line right now.
    Stringing people along like this is pretty messed up.
    SKELETORTILLA...Evil Painter of MOTU
    My DeviantArt page http://dwaynepinkney.deviantart.com/
    Available for commissions

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletortilla View Post
    Brian,

I take back every disagreement I've ever had with you. You were 100% right all along.
    To dangle Castle Grayskull in front of me and then yank it away was a BIG mistake, TG.
    That was the ONE thing that's kept me going supporting this line no matter what.
    I never had a Grayskull as a kid, and as far as I'm concerned, my collection will NEVER be complete without one. If I knew for certain we weren't getting a MOTUC version, I'd drop this whole line right now.
    Stringing people along like this is pretty messed up.

There is never anything wrong with healthy disagreement I just wish he had handled this, and many other little things, differently.

Both MOTU and DC are properties I thought were "too big to fail." They aren't failing, but apparently they aren't doing as well as they could.

I find it frustrating that we received that announcement about combining the shipping on the different subscriptions, but no effort to publicize that beyond posting it on a few popular message boards....

I posted a stern. but fair "Ask Matty" question regarding that - and I was accused of being RUDE (http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...m%2F8741006017)

HILARIOUS... but further reason why I hardly ever even read the Matty Forums (which I maintain are a total rip-off of this site, and were intended as an attempt to shut the Org down.. as if... )

And then, coincidentally, a few hours later, we all start getting emails from Mattycollector about the announcement.

Do they think that EVERY customer is tied to a message board all day? I only check here as often as I do because of my iphone... and my schedule allows me to check.

But beyond that, they announced an extension of the subscription... then several days later they announce this shipping combo option... but they announce that on a Friday... and the deadline is Monday.

A weekend goes by... hopefully they won't lose customers who just didn't hear this info in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletortilla View Post
    I never had a Grayskull as a kid, and as far as I'm concerned, my collection will NEVER be complete without one.
    You are not alone, my friend. It was magical to see these playsets in the toystores but they never went home with me The only thing I got was a cardboard version of Snake Mountain, drawn with crayons by my mother. It did have a little net though (made from a small potato net), but the whole thing tumbled over when somebody fell in it. One of my friends did have Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain so I went over there to play with it. One day he got bored of He-Man and all his stuff was outside waiting for the garbage truck. Unfortunately my parents forbade me to go and get it.

I'm probably collecting MOTU now because of all the stuff I didn't get when I was a kid
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

There is never anything wrong with healthy disagreement I just wish he had handled this, and many other little things, differently.

Both MOTU and DC are properties I thought were "too big to fail." They aren't failing, but apparently they aren't doing as well as they could.

I find it frustrating that we received that announcement about combining the shipping on the different subscriptions, but no effort to publicize that beyond posting it on a few popular message boards....

I posted a stern. but fair "Ask Matty" question regarding that - and I was accused of being RUDE (http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...m%2F8741006017)

HILARIOUS... but further reason why I hardly ever even read the Matty Forums (which I maintain are a total rip-off of this site, and were intended as an attempt to shut the Org down.. as if... )

And then, coincidentally, a few hours later, we all start getting emails from Mattycollector about the announcement.

Do they think that EVERY customer is tied to a message board all day? I only check here as often as I do because of my iphone... and my schedule allows me to check.

But beyond that, they announced an extension of the subscription... then several days later they announce this shipping combo option... but they announce that on a Friday... and the deadline is Monday.

A weekend goes by... hopefully they won't lose customers who just didn't hear this info in time.
    Yep.

And you know...that's the sad thing about the way Mattel does business.
    I guess I just didn't see it before or didn't WANT to see it.
    I can forgive mistakes...no matter how inept they may be, but this latest revelation isn't a mistake, it's just underhanded.
    SKELETORTILLA...Evil Painter of MOTU
    My DeviantArt page http://dwaynepinkney.deviantart.com/
    Available for commissions

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    ...but look at who called your post rude, bcrduke.

'nuff said.

I could totally see you behind one sided glass watching with a pen and notepad.
    I need to create a file as well. "Test Subject A".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    You and MGM have a lot in common since his Bikini Teela was quite controversial as well(or at least her bio was). For your sake(and the sake of the people who still care about the bios), I hope the Sisters have a great one.
    Thank you, my friend. For their sake, I hope they name-drop a ton of MOTU characters.

This.

I mean, really?

I find that gross.

Sigh.
    LOL! You just dragged Digital River's outdated IMB Portable across the Mississippi River in a single sentence.

So much truth being posted. When I post comments relating to the Four Horsemen, Mattel, Emiliano etc. it's not coming from a mean-spirited place.

The last thing we want to do is overproduce and have the line end too early. We are being very self aware of this. The key is always to go slowly. Since the 2012 subs were our lowest yet, we want to slow down just a little. It is not a full break, but a good way to take a breath and proceed down the best path to give the line as much lifeblood for the long haul. No one at Mattel wants the line to continue long haul as much as me. If we go too quickly and over produce or make too many skus it could potentially cause a ripple effect in sales. Every move we make is in the interest of keeping the line going as long as possible!
    Well, I'm a little sad that 2012 won't be as big as it could have been been. I think that a lot is riding on how many people who don't have a subscription try to pick up the Sorceress, Fisto and Kobra Khan next year. That will probably determine whether we have another vehicle next year.

I'm in this for the long haul, but that doesn't mean I want the haul to be long.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I miss the days of when the subscription first started and it wasn't considered the end all-be all to this line by Matty. It was just a way to help fans out through the bad website and fast sell outs, but certainly wasn't considered the lifeline. We had Matty talking about upping production until figures would be available on their website for weeks. Instead, they decided to put all their marbles into the subscription.
    Yeah, it's crazy. They were never going to do a sub until we begged for one because of the 3 minute sell-out madness. They worked hard, gave it to us...but there was never a "buy a sub or else" mentality until last year, basically.

Now it's kind of going that way with all of their lines. Strange.
    Sales = Guaranteed Money. That is much more desireable then taking a chance every month. I am not a fan of them pushing it 110% and making it seem like its the only way but from a business standpoint I don't get why anyone is confused or amazed at it. I don't understand how they wanted the figures to be available for weeks but now 1-2 days is not cutting it...well I do its called Greed but I am not going to go there.

If you tell any business person (ANY) that you can guarantee them a certain dollar amount or they can take their chances to make money without a guarantee the 1st option will win every single time. If it does not then the person is bad at business.

I find that gross.
    I think this is my biggest "issue" with the recent news. Scott goes out of his way REPEATEDLY to tell us he can't comment past 2 or 3 figures. Now all of a sudden we are getting news about things we won't get 1 1 2/ years from now??

I mean I fully understand that they want to sell more subs, see my guaranteed money description.

But doing things this way seems not only a slap in the face to those of us who have been here since the original King G but it also seems like we are being given some undescribed metric that we will always fail.

If you want the line at a certain level to give us certain things then why not give us a thermometer? Why not let us know where we need to be at? Its not fair at all to tell us we are losing out on things because we are not at a level and then refusing to tell us what the level is.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    I'm betting that the reason not so many people are buying the subs is because of the recession and that it's far to much money to commit too.

If Mattel did a figures sub and a creatures sub then they'd find people would probably sign up to the figures sub.

Heroic Warrior
    The line's newness is wearing off and resellers are seeing that there is only a limited market for figures. The line has been around long enough now that I imagine that those who were initially looking for figures on the secondary market are no longer searching for them because they buy a subscription every year. Resellers can't make as much money, so they cut back on subs. Matty apparently getting stuck with a bunch of Buzz-Offs, Tytuses, Shadow Beasts, and those other Mad Matty Monday deals didn't help either.

I've said this before, but there are two things Matty could do to guarantee more sub sales and greater longevity for the line:

1. Space out the remaining heavy hitters much better. I think it was a BIG mistake to put Sorceress, Shadow Weaver, Fisto, and Kobra Khan all at the start of 2012. That eliminates major heavy hitters that most people feel are essential to the line. I'm not talking about all vintage figures, because not every vintage figure is considered absolutely essential by every fan (I'm looking at you Ninjor, Energy Zoids, and Rio-Blast, for example). I want those figures, you may want those figures, but I think that only the first 3 years contain the figures that are absolutely key to those who actually grew up with MOTU. (Perhaps series 4 as well). Being that generous, we only have a handful of heavy hitters left — Rammy, Mekanek, Jitsu, Mantenna, Modulok, Spikor, Stinkor, Two Bad, and maybe the Horde Troopers. If Matty puts 3 or 4 of these in a year, then say goodbye to MOTUC all too soon. If I were Mattel, I would release ONE of these at most in 2012 and hold back Rammy for years to come.

2. A REAL perk for subscribers. Yes we get the exclusive figure, but it is not free. Yes we are getting a sticker sheet but c'mon, how much value is there in that? I say, give all subscribers a discount. Knock 10 percent off the cost of the figures if you buy a sub and charge day-of-sale buyers full price. That will increase sub sales.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    Me too. It's a very nice Evil Lyn head Mattel made. Now if I can just get an Evil Lyn body to go with it I'll be fine. They keep using Teela's.

Hate having to buy repainted Teela again for the fourth time after we were told Evil Lyn wouldn't be a repaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post

I agree we are getting characters that we have always wanted, but gave up on getting in figure form, such as, Queen Marlena, He-Ro, Adora, Shadow Weaver, The Goddess, Shadow Beasts, Marzo, King Grayskull, etc, plus all lines have been merged into on consistant style and we are about to recieve our very first "MotU:C" vehicle. We also now have access to Filmation, Star Comics, magazines and Children's picture book characters, meaning more figures that we have waited years for. Imo, the is line is just so much more than I could have imagined after the stactions ended. I am interested in learning more about why some fans are not able to buy or opting not to buy as much as before, but the good news is the line is still going and Toyguru has stated that Mattel are committed through 2012 and engaging with fans about how to make 2013 a success. I think there are still a lot of positives, going for this line and really looking forward to seeing what the line will deliver in the future.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!