Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 526

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread August 2011

  1. #251
    Heroic Warrior fireball13z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    North Atlanta
    Posts
    5,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Man I don't want no doom and gloom. I wish everyone could be as happy with the line as I am.

    I hope it continues to run smoothly. I do have faith in Toyguru. I know people like to hate on him, but honestly I think he knows what he's doing. He wants whats best for MOTUC to keep it going as long and strong as possible. Do what it takes to keep the ball rollin. I just love getting new MOTU stuff every month and sale dates are always something fun to look forward to.
    I think if anyone "hates" TG over toys, they really need to get their life in check, but at the same time he may want whats best, but doesnt always do whats best. I am greatful for everything he does for the MOTUC line, but my biggest problem is the way he answers questions. Sometime they come off rude or condescending. I think that is his real purpose but doesnt make it ok.

    I also LOVE getting new MOTUC figures each month, if I see TG at power-con, I will shake his hand and tell him thanks, but not be shy to question some of his posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    This.

    It's not about "hating on TG." I don't "hate" him or anyone associated with this line.

    I DISLIKE how he handles things sometimes. I dislike that we're being messed with right now... and we are.

    "Sorry, you're not getting some SKUs next year because we didn't get a bigger subscription purchase fix."

    I mean, really?

    It's common sense that telling customers something like this is bad business. You don't "comment on product past King Hssss..." or "Thunder Punch He-Man."

    So ask yourselves: Why is Scott bringing up the notion that there are SKUs planned, but we are probably not getting them??

    Because he's trying to sell more subscriptions to a customer base he knows is scared to death it will lose this line.

    I find that gross.

    It's not the loyal fans of MOTU that aren't buying subs... it's the bulk-buyers who re-sell.

    And if he were more shrewd, perhaps he'd offer THEM a discount. Buy 9 Subscriptions, get one free... or 25% off...

    but no, that would require some more planning, and probably a fee to Digital River for programming something like that into their ridiculous system.

    Sigh.
    I have known for a while that places like BBTS and eBay sellers were going to cause a problem when they pulled out of the subs or at least cut back. But with them cutting back on production we might see an up tick on the 2nd hand market.

    As much as people hate scalpers, sad part is that they can help with the sell through on products.

    Fans might not like it, but if Mattel could give a discount to stores like BBTS, it might help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    Me too. It's a very nice Evil Lyn head Mattel made. Now if I can just get an Evil Lyn body to go with it I'll be fine. They keep using Teela's.

    Hate having to buy repainted Teela again for the fourth time after we were told Evil Lyn wouldn't be a repaint.
    I still do not get the hate for this figure, every time I see it, I love it.

    Sigh
    the ignore list is my new best friend

  2. #252
    Heroic Warrior Ealo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletortilla View Post
    That was the ONE thing that's kept me going supporting this line no matter what.
    A possible CG was the reason why, next to being a MOC completist, I was buying a 2nd figure every other month to open so I could have stuff to fool around with when CG eventually comes out. If they can´t release it for the 30th and the line is slowing down, I guess the window of opportunity has already closed on CG.

    I won´t be picking up a second figure to open anymore apart from the last 4 figures I had as a kid that still need to come out.

  3. #253
    Heroic Warrior Thrawn29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    I still do not get the hate for this figure, every time I see it, I love it.

    Sigh
    She's an A-list character and she's wearing another woman's outfit. Evil Lyn deserves to be more than a Teela repaint.

    We were told 200x Evil Lyn would not be a repaint, so of course she's a cheap repaint. Hate it. I expected more for $60 dollars because I have two subs.

  4. #254
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealo View Post
    A possible CG was the reason why, next to being a MOC completist, I was buying a 2nd figure every other month to open so I could have stuff to fool around with when CG eventually comes out. If they can´t release it for the 30th and the line is slowing down, I guess the window of opportunity has already closed on CG.

    I won´t be picking up a second figure to open anymore apart from the last 4 figures I had as a kid that still need to come out.
    The lower subscription sales are a bump in the road that set us back a bit, but I still think this line has enough life left to where it'll survive at least a couple more years, and definitely long enough to get us Castle Grayskull as well as many other amazing items.

    According to Mattel executives, 2013 is the earliest that a MOTU movie would be put into production, so if we can just ride it out long enough for that to happen, then everything will become so much easier in a movie year. I don't think they'll cancel this line in favor of movie figures or anything. Plus, we might potentially be getting a live-action She-Ra series! Someone from Classic Media is working on the pitch right now. That would bring a ton of exposure if the project moves forward.

  5. #255
    Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Slime Pit
    Posts
    5,589
    The Castle Grayskull answer ****** me off. They specifically said at the SDCC panel that they were looking into making it happen. Now, a few weeks later, the answer is "not happening - not enough subs sold." Essentially, as others have mentioned, dangling CG over us, then snatching it away.

    Bad, bad, bad.

    It makes me want to buy a sub even less now.

    I don't see a movie coming in 2013. Not a chance.
    Last edited by RockinHard; August 20, 2011 at 11:19am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

    MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

  6. #256
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toyguru's closet ^_^
    Posts
    2,152
    For the billionth time- BG Evil-Lyn is NOT 200x Evil-Lyn.


    Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    She's an A-list character and she's wearing another woman's outfit. Evil Lyn deserves to be more than a Teela repaint.

    We were told 200x Evil Lyn would not be a repaint, so of course she's a cheap repaint. Hate it. I expected more for $60 dollars because I have two subs.
    I also agree with this ten fold and it's counter productive on top of that to mention it this way- why didn't you mention CG in the sales pitch about subscriptions perhaps with a line like " and with the continued success of the MOTUC line, we will have more opportunities to offer you fans bigger and better figures, vehicles, and perhaps even more!" or something of the ilk so that they made no actual promises but still mention it.

    I personally think the CG mention was a complete sucker punch tactic to try and drum up some last minute 11th hour subscriptions from fear mongering.


    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    The Castle Grayskull answer ****** me off. They specifically said at the SDCC panel that they were looking into making it happen. Now, a few weeks later, the answer is "not happening - not enough subs sold." Essentially, as others have mentioned, dangling CG over us, then snatching it away.

    Bad, bad, bad.

    It makes me want to buy a sub even less now.

    I don't see a movie coming in 2013. Not a chance.
    Last edited by vertigoink; August 20, 2011 at 11:37am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #257
    Heroic Warrior Thrawn29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    For the billionth time- BG Evil-Lyn is NOT 200x Evil-Lyn.
    Would you say it again for the billionth and one time if I said that after the interview with Eric Treadway it seems that they do indeed consider BG Evil Lyn to be 200x Evil Lyn?

  8. #258
    Super Powered Mod! markatisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Cyclone Nation (Iowa)
    Posts
    22,618
    Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    I have known for a while that places like BBTS and eBay sellers were going to cause a problem when they pulled out of the subs or at least cut back. But with them cutting back on production we might see an up tick on the 2nd hand market.

    As much as people hate scalpers, sad part is that they can help with the sell through on products.

    Fans might not like it, but if Mattel could give a discount to stores like BBTS, it might help.
    That would be counter productive. Giving a discount to resellers would drive them to compete with Matty which would then make people stop shopping online at Matty.

    I also wonder just how much places like BBTS did cut back, we know they did at least 70-100 subs initially because that was how many Shadow Weavers they presold. I think that was in line with their last 2 when they sold Preternia He-Man and Wun-Dar.

    So I am not sure that every retailer scaled back, this might again just be a tactic to get us to buy more subs. Even still if a place like BBTS is still buying 70-100 subs what else do people want??

    I guess I should be upset that 3rd party stores did not want to buy 150-300 subs when I can barely afford 2
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

    Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

  9. #259
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    503
    Toyguru states that fewer people are buying the sub. I don't think this will be an indictation that the line is not as popular but because people are being hit hard by the recession and entering in a contract with Mattel isn't wise when nearly $500+ is concerned. It more expensive in the UK because we get up to £18 in tax. I worked out that a sub with postage and tax would by around £1,000.

    Once you've signed up fro the sub there's no going back. I think a lot of people will buy on the day and buy the regular sized figure as opposed to the beasts.

    If they had offered a 6inch figures only option with additional optional subs for beasts I might have signed up.

  10. #260
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,781
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I also wonder just how much places like BBTS did cut back, we know they did at least 70-100 subs initially because that was how many Shadow Weavers they presold.
    Mark, do you have any idea why they never did a pre-order for the Star Sisters? I noticed they had every character for pre-order, but never saw anything for that set. I'm wondering what they're gonna do with those?

  11. #261
    Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    1,134
    I think the best way to stimulate the subs sales is to offer more to the subscribers. Simply like that.
    For example 5% discount in every figure or 1 free exclusive figure per year.

  12. #262
    Super Powered Mod! markatisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Cyclone Nation (Iowa)
    Posts
    22,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Mark, do you have any idea why they never did a pre-order for the Star Sisters? I noticed they had every character for pre-order, but never saw anything for that set. I'm wondering what they're gonna do with those?
    My guess would be they don't know what kind of markup to do on those? They have experience selling a beast and a giant but not a 3 pack

    They could do it for $75-90 but I think they are going to wait and see how things go.

    Its hard to get a feel on here for the secondary market since you have some vocal people saying they are going to be the deaths knell and thus kill the lien

    If I were a business I would hold them all till they sell out on Matty then sell them.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

    Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

  13. #263
    Eternian Sorcerer zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    11,947
    You know what's going to happen. The Fwoosh and Pixel Dan are going to get the Star Sisters in like late Nov/early Dec for review, and everyone's going to go "Oh my God, they're amazing!" once people see them "in action".
    Also, you put Starla and Tallstar next to figures like Sy-Klone and Mekaneck and they're not going to seem all that garish or eye-gouging as people are saying they look from the SDCC and Facebook pics. And it's also another thing once people get them delivered to their door and they pop 'em out of the package. I've been underwhelmed by Moss Man and some of the previous releases when I saw them revealed online, only to really dig them once I had them in hand. Some of the Star Sisters haters will come around.

  14. #264
    Heroic Warrior Mern-Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,351
    Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    I still do not get the hate for this figure, every time I see it, I love it.

    Sigh
    There are so, so many reasons:

    1. Part of it is because most of us are suspicious of Mattel's statement that this was The Four Horsemen's design choice. That just doesn't seem like them, ESPECIALLY given all the stories we've heard about them sculpting extra things that weren't requested (for this line and others), it just doesn't make ANY sense that they would skip sculpting something if the budget was there.

    2. Part if it is because she is SO CLOSE to being perfect.

    Second head: THAT'S WHAT WE WANTED!
    Color scheme: THAT'S WHAT WE WANTED!
    Spell casting hand: THAT'S WHAT WE WANTED!
    The fact that we get her now when a lot of us were worried she was being held hostage like Ram Man: THAT'S WHAT WE REALLY REALLY WANTED!

    3. Also because we were told that she would be "much more than just a repaint".

    4. We're getting the new female buck with BP She-Ra that very same month, so there's no reason she couldn't have utilized the new female buck and gotten a new costume to match The Faceless One, which is another BIGGIE...

    5. One of the worst parts about the Filmation 'toon (which I still love above all else) was that there was little to no continuity. One of the BEST parts of the 200X 'toon was that there was all kinds of continuity and planning, and those of us who LOVE The Faceless One were SERIOUSLY excited about getting an Evil Lyn in her Zalesia togs. They were both such great characters with clearly complex pasts and (if the show had gone on) futures, that this feels like SUCH an obvious and missed opportunity.

    6. We should just be passed characters sharing clothes, even if they did in the vintage line. And for anyone who REALLY cares about things being exactly how they were in the vintage line, they already got the 1st Evil Lyn. It's like Moss Man getting both heads; they wanted to acknowledge his origins but also realize sharing parts to THAT extent is silly by today's standards. If they were really worried about offending anyone by giving this Lyn a new dress then they could have included both like they did for Marlena. I know that would have been even more expensive but guess what? There was no need to worry about doing that because NO ONE would have complained if 200X Evil Lyn came in her 200X outfit. Maybe there are people who don't mind her in her classic outfit, but no one was asking for this version of her to be in it.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

    Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

    The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

  15. #265
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,862
    It should be obvious to everyone now that the ONLY thing that will keep the MOTUC line growing is the sale of subscriptions... which is the easiest way for Mattel to ensure the biggest income possible.

    Still, with no proper advertisement (no more Toyfair magazines) and no media, it's a bit difficult to sell a line all of its own...

    Also, the price point of a sub and the catastrophic customer "service" don't help to sell more subs.

    Plus, there's the economy... and I feel we haven't seen the end of economic problems yet.

    All in all, we get less SKU's, less possibilities. Which tends to make us feel like the line might plummet any time soon, beginning next year.

    Right now, I'm not so sure the line will be able to get past 2013. I hope I'm wrong, though...

  16. #266
    Stayin' Frosty sithjedi171's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    277
    I have been a sub-holder since they first started offering them. For whatever reason I have always waited till the last day to sign up. I bet there are many like myself that do the same thing. It'll be interesting to see if TG's tone might change after the 22nd. Just sayin...
    "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

    -Chancellor Palpatine

  17. #267
    Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    14,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I need to create a file as well. "Test Subject A".
    OMG, that made me laugh so hard! Just don't be calling over little girls to play with the toys on a playground or something. That could lead to a terrible misunderstanding.

    You could have your nieces bring them in for show and tell or something and explain when and where they're on sale though.

    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Sales = Guaranteed Money. That is much more desireable then taking a chance every month. I am not a fan of them pushing it 110% and making it seem like its the only way but from a business standpoint I don't get why anyone is confused or amazed at it. I don't understand how they wanted the figures to be available for weeks but now 1-2 days is not cutting it...well I do its called Greed but I am not going to go there.
    Oh, I know this...I just don't understand the "we need X amount of people or we'll cancel the sub" mentality with DC, for example. They should at least try it. You have to take risks. Then, if after year 1 it tanks, cut it loose.





    BIO SPOILERS! BIO SPOILERS!
























    In other news, Dare is NOT Skeletor and Evil-Lyn's son! Toyguru confirmed it.

    http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...017#7561037017

























    END OF BIO SPOILERS!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

    http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

    You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

    https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

  18. #268
    Heroic Warrior DO4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    For the billionth time- BG Evil-Lyn is NOT 200x Evil-Lyn.
    What makes you say that?

    Many signs point that she was MEANT TO BE 200X Evil Lyn.
    She Has a "200X"-ish color scheme
    She Has a "200X" Second head
    She seems to come with the Long "200X" staff instead of the 80s Rod.
    The only thing NOT 200X about her is her dress, which is why some people (myself included) feel like Mattel/4H did NOT understand the point for the 200X Evil Lyn. (At least they did NOT repaint BG Teela's clothes in EL colors...)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

  19. #269
    Eternian Collector Asher99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by sithjedi171 View Post
    I have been a sub-holder since they first started offering them. For whatever reason I have always waited till the last day to sign up. I bet there are many like myself that do the same thing. It'll be interesting to see if TG's tone might change after the 22nd. Just sayin...
    I have just bought my sub.

    I was a little hesitant because of shipping (I don't know if I will get my figures safely since I live overseas) but it's worth trying. Long live MOTUC!
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela, Zodac and Stratos 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

  20. #270
    Widget Wrestler Mr. Shokoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Villa Park, IL
    Posts
    9,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Man I don't want no doom and gloom. I wish everyone could be as happy with the line as I am.

    I hope it continues to run smoothly. I do have faith in Toyguru. I know people like to hate on him, but honestly I think he knows what he's doing. He wants whats best for MOTUC to keep it going as long and strong as possible. Do what it takes to keep the ball rollin. I just love getting new MOTU stuff every month and sale dates are always something fun to look forward to.
    All I know is I'm ToyGuru's "best friend".

    Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    I still do not get the hate for this figure, every time I see it, I love it.

    Sigh
    I'm, shall we say, a tad critical of the entire 2002 era of MOTU, but I still like her as well. Even as a diehard Filmation fan I prefer her MYP haircut over the white afro.
    Last edited by Mr. Shokoti; August 20, 2011 at 04:45pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

    JOIN THE GROUP...

    FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

  21. #271
    Powerful Wizard Arvulis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the Timeless Dimension
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    With the current level of subscription sales, maybe we can at least get this Dungeon.

    http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...ness/small.jpg
    It's a really good idea this Dungeon !!! I love it! Mattel was supposed to work on dioramas I think, isn't it?

  22. #272
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Muncie, IN
    Posts
    1,817
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    There is never anything wrong with healthy disagreement I just wish he had handled this, and many other little things, differently.

    Both MOTU and DC are properties I thought were "too big to fail." They aren't failing, but apparently they aren't doing as well as they could.

    I find it frustrating that we received that announcement about combining the shipping on the different subscriptions, but no effort to publicize that beyond posting it on a few popular message boards....

    I posted a stern. but fair "Ask Matty" question regarding that - and I was accused of being RUDE (http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...5/m/8741006017)

    HILARIOUS... but further reason why I hardly ever even read the Matty Forums (which I maintain are a total rip-off of this site, and were intended as an attempt to shut the Org down.. as if... )

    And then, coincidentally, a few hours later, we all start getting emails from Mattycollector about the announcement.

    Do they think that EVERY customer is tied to a message board all day? I only check here as often as I do because of my iphone... and my schedule allows me to check.

    But beyond that, they announced an extension of the subscription... then several days later they announce this shipping combo option... but they announce that on a Friday... and the deadline is Monday.

    A weekend goes by... hopefully they won't lose customers who just didn't hear this info in time.
    Wow I almost PM'd you on the Matty boards I didn't think your question was rude at all, some of those people post some ridiculously rude and inconsiderate questions (I really wish I could respond to them ). I actually started on those boards and found the Org when I was looking for more info, I've tried joining Fwoosh a few times too because I feel their DCUC discussion is better, but i can't get past their capcta (sp?)

  23. #273
    Heroic Warrior GigaMach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    ^ They're leading with Sorceress, Fisto AND Kobra Khan!! People need to start focusing more on this and enjoy the one obscure item presented so far.
    For the record, I agree with you. I was so stoked by these that I knew the sub was a must, regardless of my feelings for the Star Sisters, who I don't actually hate, BTW. My main point is that some people do, and with the Star Sisters as the lead off $60 item, I think it turned a lot of people off to the sub. Not me, obviously, but I think Matty should consider this.

  24. #274
    Eternian Collector Asher99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaMach View Post
    For the record, I agree with you. I was so stoked by these that I knew the sub was a must, regardless of my feelings for the Star Sisters, who I don't actually hate, BTW. My main point is that some people do, and with the Star Sisters as the lead off $60 item, I think it turned a lot of people off to the sub. Not me, obviously, but I think Matty should consider this.
    I really don't understand why some people is complaining about the Star Sisters. One of the reasons why a signed for a sub this year is the Star Sisters 3 pack.
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela, Zodac and Stratos 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

  25. #275
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher99 View Post
    I really don't understand why some people is complaining about the Star Sisters. One of the reasons why a signed for a sub this year is the Star Sisters 3 pack.
    We have a large segment of fans who identify POP characters with dolls.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •