Thread: Quick Flick in MOTUC

Quick Flick in MOTUC

Quick Flick was the snakeman archer whose poison arrow inflicted a near fatal wound on Sharalla, forcing her to get a blood transfusion from Mossman in order to save her life, but also turning her into the Green Goddess.
    sm archer.jpg
    quick flick1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Scaly photo artist Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I'll buy him!
    Put him in a 3-pack with Vypor and Stettch-Neck!
    Most of his parts are already available.
    He's a nice mix of Kobra Khan and Draego-Man with a new head and some armour.
    Press down on dragon's head. It sprays enemies with a jet of water!
    Press down on a camera's shutter release. It will take pictures that tell stories!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    He looks cool.

I'm always up for more Snakemen

Quick Flick
    Lady Slither
    Fang-or
    Vypor

bring them all on

Not keen on Stretch-Neck - isn't he basically Rattlor?
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Scaly photo artist Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    He looks cool.

Quick Flick
    Lady Slither
    Fang-or
    Vypor

bring them all on

Rattlor strikes enemies with his head.
    Strettch-Neck's neck would probably be similar to Squeeze's arms.
    I like the idea.
    Press down on dragon's head. It sprays enemies with a jet of water!
    Press down on a camera's shutter release. It will take pictures that tell stories!

Heroic Warrior
    Yes for me! Always yes for a new Snake Man!

I don't tend to care about these 'new' characters but we do need more snake men so I'd be fine with him. Once all of NA are done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    I don't tend to care about these 'new' characters but we do need more snake men so I'd be fine with him. Once all of NA are done.
    So agreed.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

It almost looks like Quick Flicks head is 200x Kobra Khan

sm archer.jpg

There are so many more Highly Requested Characters to get to before all these Obscure characters that make a brief appearance in a mini comic. Everyone wants characters like Hunga The Harpy, Granita, Dylumug, Kittrina, Sagitar, Master Serbian, Drissi, Lodar, & Stridor. Especially if Mattel sticks to a nine character Collectors Choice bi monthly lineup in 2017. People want these lighter subs because they are more affordable, but they don't want them loaded up with obscure mini comic characters like streach neck, quick flick or sawtooth
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Totally Dyslexic
    Hm…

I like the snake men but i find it very ironical that an arrow hit Sharella. We knew her as the archer woman before we really were confirmed that that image really showed Sharella.

Anyway an archer snake man…why not i hope he uses his own venom to make venomous arrows.

Can someone tell if he is again a green snake or is he more yellow but his armor is green? Itīs hard to make out from these tiny pictures.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    As many characters as they want to give us, I'm in.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Quick Flick is my favorite design out of the "new" snakemen. I'd love to see him in MOTUC!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    There are so many more Highly Requested Characters to get to before all these Obscure characters that make a brief appearance in a mini comic. Everyone wants characters like Hunga The Harpy, Granita, Dylumug, Kittrina, Sagitar, Master Serbian, Drissi, Lodar, & Stridor. Especially if Mattel sticks to a nine character Collectors Choice bi monthly lineup in 2017. People want these lighter subs because they are more affordable, but they don't want them loaded up with obscure mini comic characters like streach neck, quick flick or sawtooth
    I want all those characters too, before guys like quick flick, having a discussion about them, knowing what they look like, where they fit in the storyline, etc merely allows us to add to roster of characters that we might want potential after we get all of na , popular filmation and 200x, etc. there is nothing wrong with fleshing out who these characters are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Hm…

I like the snake men but i find it very ironical that an arrow hit Sharella. We knew her as the archer woman before we really were confirmed that that image really showed Sharella.

Anyway an archer snake man…why not i hope he uses his own venom to make venomous arrows.

Can someone tell if he is again a green snake or is he more yellow but his armor is green? Itīs hard to make out from these tiny pictures.
    Yellow with green armor

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post

I do! I have no interest in Hunga The Harpy, Granita, Dylumug, Kittrina, Sagitar, Master Serbian, Drissi

Give me Pebbliss, Bouldar, Rana, Dakon, Golden Rod, Stretch-Nek, Vypor, Quick Flicks
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    He looks cool.

Quick Flick
    Lady Slither
    Fang-or
    Vypor

bring them all on

Yes, we need more Snakemen/women so I say make all of the above. As for Stretch-Nek, I'm sure he could be designed in such a way that he would be different from Rattlor.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

I do like that Quick Flick keeps in the tradition of MOTU figures with dirty sounding names. Along with Ram Man, Fisto, Whiplash....