Thread: Blade & Gwildor Figure Bundle - 20% Off

Heroic Warrior

Blade & Gwildor Figure Bundle - 20% Off

For those who have not read the August sale thread......Blade & Gwildo Figure Bundle - 20% off On Matty EA now

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    For those who have not read the August sale thread......Blade & Gwildo Figure Bundle - 20% off On Matty EA now
    I just saw that. And to think we had to pay over the odds for that horrible little troll as part of the subscription. Always said the movie figures were rubbish. Mattel must be sitting on shed-loads of them.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    And to think we had to pay over the odds for that horrible little troll as part of the subscription. Always said the movie figures were rubbish. Mattel must be sitting on shed-loads of them.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    I just saw that. And to think we had to pay over the odds for that horrible little troll as part of the subscription. Always said the movie figures were rubbish. Mattel must be sitting on shed-loads of them.
    I get you...

This is the kind of thing that makes me question why I've subbed for all these years. Even with the inflated prices on a handful of figures, I think I could have done much better overall if I'd just waited on deals to come along! Damn my impatience!
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Heroic Warrior
    Great deal, but wrong figures.. gwildor was a flop. Blade is ok..

So stupid. We as subbers payed full price!!! When can we as subbers get something more cheaper?
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Heroic Warrior
    They are doing this to move em.. ,

This bundle is now "Almost Gone" due to Gwildor also now having that status. If you were waiting on it you might want to pull the trigger
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER TOP PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian and Gleep Admiral Scurvey and Squall Starburst She-Ra Grot Spyster Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye