Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The shakarran cristal's demon thread

The shakarran cristal's demon thread

EDIT: this is a very important character.He is nordor or rather the spirit of nordor, then one of its parts is known as horde prime and the other one is known as the Unnamed.
    this is a bit complicated, better to call it.... The shakarran cristal's demon

************************************************** **********************************************

this is my dream ,I love this character

There is a dark character in the MVC comics called flagelo, in fact this is not the official name I guess, is that I am a member of a Spanish forum where it's obligation to use a motu character as username , I chose this character and he had that name .
    he is the demon from the shakarran cristal and he has two forms, a demon-he-man and a demon .... demon lol.
    I do not know if this is available but this would be great MVC is represented in motuc and I think this characters is a good option(as large size figure)

demon-he-man form

Last edited by heavy-eternium; October 7, 2011 at 09:57pm.
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

Oh this would be awesome! But given the level of detailing and new tooling it would take, it'd be either a long time before we see it or it'll be very pricey! But still, it'd be worth it!

It always reminded me of the Balrog from LOTR.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i think this character would have been revealed later to have been nordor or aka horde prime. nordors spirit was split in two. one was in the crystal.

I do not know if this character has an official name, but if val and Emiliano have a name for him , change the thread title

regarding the new tooling , I think they can always find a way with older models, tytus ,megator
    Last edited by heavy-eternium; September 11, 2011 at 10:58pm.
    MOTULA.ORG

Could be nifty... Not dying for him though.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I prefer a thousand times this MVC character than ilumina.

it hurts that few follow me on this
    MOTULA.ORG

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    I prefer a thousand times this MVC character than ilumina.

it hurts that few follow me on this
    Dude, I had not seen this before, but damn if that would not make for an awesome figure. I'm in.

I love this character, especially in his demon form.

probably never will be out in motuc , so customizers ... make it
    MOTULA.ORG

The demon form is cool and now quite easy to do with Draego-Mans scultps they just have to bring the wings and the tail up to scale for the giant bug but maybe they all ready did that for Granamyr, i know he hasn´t wings in the mini comic but in Filmation he had, so i guess they could need a reuse for those anyway!
    Last edited by Niki; October 5, 2011 at 02:47pm.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    i think this character would have been revealed later to have been nordor or aka horde prime. nordors spirit was split in two. one was in the crystal.
    Emiliano could you please give us more info ?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    When I saw this thread I thought "Who the hell is Flagelo?"

Then...I opened the thread and went "OH! I know him!" I actually REALLY like this guy and posted about him a few months ago. Since he is trapped in the Shakarran Crystal, maybe his name is Shakarran?

I would love this guy, but realize he won't ever come if he needs a whole lot of tooling, so here's my idea:

SHARED parts:

- basic male buck
    - He-Man bracelets
    - Draego-Man wings
    - Count Marzo left hand

NEW parts:

- flaming head
    - right, open hand (matching the Count Marzo one)
    - 2 balls of fire to hold in his hands
    - hooved feet
    - flaming tentacles
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    The correct mate.
    All the information about it in this thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=196349 Specifically the entry for 'Nordor [Ancient]' but in a nut shell:

Prior to defeat at the forces of goodness Nordor split his essence into two, but it was always his intention to be reunited (adding yet another reason for the Horde to target Eternia).

The part of Nordor’s essence that was known to the Ancients was stripped of all form and identity—he became known as the Unnamed. Eventually, the Unnamed was imprisoned by the Council of Wisdom within the Shakarran Crystal, but not before using the Snake Men to further his vendetta against the forces of goodness.

Since the Unnamed is incapable of assuming his own form, he usually adopts an appearance similar to those closest to him e.g., He-Man. (this is whats happening in the pages from the comic in the first post of this thread)

The other part of Nordor’s spirit, which remained free and adopted the name Horde Prime, obtained a mechanical body and continued to lead his army from Horde World.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

That's the Unnamed? AWESOME! I didn't make the connection because I am missing a bunch of the comics still.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Heh, it just now occurred to me that the Shard of Darkness was Horde Prime's horcrux before Rowling had officially introduced that concept in her books (I think, I mean some of this is a blur, but I think we only knew of the unexplained evil diary in the Potterverse at the time the comic came out).

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    When I saw this thread I thought "Who the hell is Flagelo?"

Then...I opened the thread and went "OH! I know him!" I actually REALLY like this guy and posted about him a few months ago. Since he is trapped in the Shakarran Crystal, maybe his name is Shakarran?

I would love this guy, but realize he won't ever come if he needs a whole lot of tooling, so here's my idea:

SHARED parts:

- basic male buck
    - He-Man bracelets
    - Draego-Man wings
    - Count Marzo left hand

NEW parts:

- flaming head
    - right, open hand (matching the Count Marzo one)
    - 2 balls of fire to hold in his hands
    - hooved feet
    - flaming tentacles
    he's like a giant, they could use all megator mold, with a new head and wings.

I like the name flagelo.
    flagelo is a word in Latin, the Romans called flagellum to a whip of five or six points that soldiers used to punish, this is mentioned in the Bible.
    MOTULA.ORG

he's like a giant, they could use all megator mold, with a new head and wings.

I like the name flagelo.
    flagelo is a word in Latin, the Romans called flagellum to a whip of five or six points that soldiers used to punish, this is mentioned in the Bible.
    Oh, that could be a possibility too.

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    The correct mate.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=196349 Specifically the entry for 'Nordor [Ancient]' but in a nut shell:

Prior to defeat at the forces of goodness Nordor split his essence into two, but it was always his intention to be reunited (adding yet another reason for the Horde to target Eternia).

The part of Nordor’s essence that was known to the Ancients was stripped of all form and identity—he became known as the Unnamed. Eventually, the Unnamed was imprisoned by the Council of Wisdom within the Shakarran Crystal, but not before using the Snake Men to further his vendetta against the forces of goodness.

Since the Unnamed is incapable of assuming his own form, he usually adopts an appearance similar to those closest to him e.g., He-Man. (this is whats happening in the pages from the comic in the first post of this thread)

The other part of Nordor’s spirit, which remained free and adopted the name Horde Prime, obtained a mechanical body and continued to lead his army from Horde World.
    wow I would love to see the development of this character.
    MOTULA.ORG

wow I would love to see the development of this character.
    You and me both my friend.

Wanted:

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    The correct mate.

I heard about that, so that means that the Snakemen were a peaceful race before the corruption of the Unnamed one??

Official, that guy is for me like the slush head of mike bock

seem right that any MVC characters is represented in motuc but I prefer this character over ilumina.

This character appears in the MVC stories, not just one image, besides its history is more important than ilumina.

just imagine how great that character would look as a figure. giant red with wings and tentacles and he-man stuff.

I'd like to see fan-arts o custom about this character.
    Last edited by heavy-eternium; October 8, 2011 at 07:17pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    MOTULA.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I heard about that, so that means that the Snakemen were a peaceful race before the corruption of the Unnamed one??
    Yeah, for the most part the SnakeMen were once a peaceful race, well as peaceful as say humans or any of the other Eternian races. Then at some point an evil SnakeMan named Hsss assumed control the SnakeMen, becoming their king and it was through his manipulations that the SnakeMen turned Evil and began serving the Unnamed.

Gbagok's does a great job of tying the information together in his bio, check them out if you haven't:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191517
    Last edited by 13977; October 10, 2011 at 06:03am.

Wanted:

Just wondering if Matty has the right for MVC comics Characters...

Quote Originally Posted by carafa View Post
    I wouldn´t bet against it...
    Positivity, folks!
    Let´s all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

Quote Originally Posted by carafa View Post
    Yes. Those were officially licensed comics and Mattel owns everything in them.
    Bill :: guitargod694

I'm in love with horde prime .
    I hope they use in the bio his relation with the demon of the shakarran cristal.

MOTULA.ORG