Thread: Netflix/Marvel Studio's The Punisher series

Heroic Warrior

Netflix/Marvel Studio's The Punisher series

The popular Marvel anti-hero makes his solo series debut after that fantastic guest starring on Daredevil! this should be a nice effort after 3 tries since Marvel has the rights back and they know how to handle their characters well better than just licensing to other studios in the past.

I'm sure after the success of Deadpool that studios are seeking to adapt anti-heroes to the big screen or small screen. I'm sure this series will handle the character quite well, i also hope Kingpin becomes a guest on the show with Bullseye since they are also technically enemies of Punisher as well.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

I'm really looking forward to this one.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this one.
    And do you think this will do justice to the character cause of Marvel better than in the past when they were just licensing their products to other studios?

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    8 Episodes in and it's great....

I freaking LOVE Micro in this.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Heroic Warrior
    Marvel has done justice to the popular Marvel antihero character and making him quite belivable and nice writing too.

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCanyon View Post
    Marvel has done justice to the popular Marvel antihero character and making him quite belivable and nice writing too.
    And how about

Jigsaw being shown!!
    I hope we get a season 2

Good news!

Disney Will Let Marvel Shows Continue On Netflix!

Those who love Marvel shows on Netflix can now relax as Disney is unlikely to take them off Netflix. At least, not for now. Disney will launch their own streaming platform in 2019, and it was disclosed that the future Marvel shows would be produced exclusively for Disney’s own streaming service and several reports had come out stating that shows such as Daredevil would be taken off from Netflix consequently. However, film reporter Ben Fritz used Twitter to dispel the rumors.

“To answer the same question from a few people: The Marvel shows currently on Netflix, and any spin-offs from them, will stay on that platform.”

Therefore, you can relax because shows like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and The Punisher as well as others based on The Defenders shows will stay on Netflix, even if Disney launches its own streaming service. However, it would also mean that there are no possibilities of Netflix getting new Marvel shows in future. Therefore, they will have to manage with what they have in hand.

http://thegeeknerdom.com/disney-will...ue-on-netflix/