Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Realm of the Underworld are coming: A Retro Style 5 3/4" Action Figure Fantasy Series

And don't forget Wave 1 is on a discount! With guys like Acromancer!

Arcomancer Figure Review

And the Ultimate Evil version of the Archfiends!

Archfiend Ultimate Evil Review
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

Thanks for the kind words my friends! More reveals coming! Love the review!

- - - Updated - - -

WAVE TWO now on pre order at http://www.underworldfigures.com
    Be sure to check out the entire series!

Here is the first WAVE 3 reveal! GRYM - THE EXECUTIONER
    943098_314180325380847_383223498_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome stop motion video done by Obscene Newb.

- - - Updated - - -

GLOW figures and accessories!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Put a set on pre-order as soon as they went up on Big Bad. I love the first set; I was just going to mix them in with the old Warlord and Warrior Beasts from Remco, but decided to give them their own display. Definitely looking forward to the new figures, especially since some have glow in the dark features (always a favorite of mine). These really do evoke the 80's in a good way.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

So who's getting excited for series 2 being just around the corner?
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    So who's getting excited for series 2 being just around the corner?
    This guy right here for sure. These are damn fun!
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Also looking forward to them. Once they are in hand, I'll know if I'm going to like them enough to pick up more.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Hello everyone,

We are making final preps now for retail and pre-order sales and will have a convention Exclusive for Power-Con this weekend as well. There will be a small number of factory examples of WAVE 2 at the con as well as art prints and promotional items. Stop by the Zoloworld booth and say hello! Thanks agian for all the support!get_offpic2krysis.jpegget_offpic2g.jpegget_offpic2carchterrussticker.jpgpainting.jpg

Anyone get one of the above mentioned exclusives? I'm curious to know what it was.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I didn't grab the exclusive, but I got my first four ROTU figures! They are a ton of fun. Glad I hopped on board. I got Hercules, Preytus, Archterrus and the Acromancer.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I didn't grab the exclusive, but I got my first four ROTU figures! They are a ton of fun. Glad I hopped on board. I got Hercules, Preytus, Archterrus and the Acromancer.
    Was the exclusive some variant of someone from the first wave?

It was a variant of Krysis. I think he had white hair. Found a pic on Facebook:
    1235472_588517294527402_92798919_n.jpg

I did some ROTU fan art, btw:

Ah, thanks for the pic. I was just wondering if it was worth searching for.

And nice artwork, man! That would look great on the cardbacks, like the artwork on the old MOTU cards (although I know they are going for retro-Remco here).

Thanks Scott! It was fun to make. I sort of wish I'd bought the Krysis variant, but couldn't really do it at $40. I am ver happy with the figures I have though!

Awesome pics!

Check out the official retro commercial for Realm Of The Underworld Wave 1.

ROTU W2 now shipping.
    Check out the NEW webstore!
    W3 and FlexZors have been revealed. There is much planned for the series. Please help us to spread the word to all retro collectors.
    Here are some final W2 carded pics.

battlepack_007.jpgkrysisunderworld_005.jpgpreytus.jpgarchterrus_008.jpgacromancerover.jpg

Took advantage of the Black Friday sale & bought all of the amazing wave 2 (including the Battle Pack) & got the variant Kry-Sis a week ago!
    DSC09031.jpg
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Got wave 2, and it turned out really nice. I'm a sucker for glow-in-the-dark stuff anyway, so that just this set even better. A lot of the expected re-use, but that's part of the style they are going for (retro Remco). They really would fit right in with the Warlord and Warrior Beast stuff flawlessly, but I like 'em enough to give them their own display. I did give one of them a generic 80's saddled beast (there were loads of those MOTU knock-offs back in the day) to ride, and it looks like they were made for each other.

Definitely following this line as long as it continues; good, fun stuff.

Thanks for the kind words and support. If you missed our Black Friday super sale, we will be running a ONE TIME, ONE DAY ONLY SALE ON FRIDAY DEC 13TH. Bring home the Underworld for the holidays! After enormous feedback from fans all over the world, we wanted to make this our Customer Appreciation Day. In addition, we are nearly sold out of the remainder of WAVE 1 characters! If you are on the fence in getting this series of super limited Interchangeable figures or just want a loose set to rip apart, hopefully this will make the decision a bit easier for you. Remember, this is a ONE DAY, ONE TIME SALE ON FRIDAY DEC 13TH. Sale starts at 12:00AM. Please spread the word and thanks again for the support!

----------------------

Edible Action Heroes (Chocolate) are on pre-order an selling very quickly! There a number of flavors to choose from! Each piece is an edible hand made bust of Hercules. The details are below.

Edible Action Heroes Hercules!
    Give the gift of Edible Action Heroes to that special person!
    Each piece is hand made and delicious!
    This chocolate candy measures approx 6" tall x approx 4" wide with a 1.5" thickness at the biggest part.
    A serious piece of chocolate weighing min of 10 OZ!
    These candies come in a number of different flavors.
    Choose from:
    Chocolate (solid)
    Crunch
    Coconut
    Peanut Butter Chocolate
    Toffee crunch

Made in the U.S.A.
    EAT ALL OF THEM!

http://underworldfigures.com/

edible heroes.jpg

Any plans been made as yet for a third wave? Not that I'm greedy or anything, but I want more of these guys!

Our next pre-order will be for our new "FlexZors" series of figures. They will feature swappable heads between the standard figures and also have fur garments. vinyl capes and other retro styled accessories. Wave 3 will go on pre-order later this year.

We have made a few promo sheets for viewing.

wave1 ROTUposter.jpg

wave2 ROTUposterW2.jpg

Here is a sneak peak at the Flexzors!

FlexZors
    1969224_446022918863253_878664944_n.jpg

Those Flexzors sound interesting! The more parts and accessories that can be used with the other figures, the better!

I have a bunch of figures to open, because I'm waiting to setup a new mini studio and take packaged photos. Just realized this second set of Realm figures can be opened since I can take product shots of the first set later! Five seconds away from tearing into them.

Intersting, yes, but I was kind of hoping for more new characters, even if it just meant a new head here and there and mixing around pieces. May pick up some of the skeletons, though; be kind of cool to have some of them with their pieces scattered about after battle.

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Intersting, yes, but I was kind of hoping for more new characters, even if it just meant a new head here and there and mixing around pieces. May pick up some of the skeletons, though; be kind of cool to have some of them with their pieces scattered about after battle.
    Based on fan demand, we decided to run a Wave 2.5! This wave will consist of several SLIME DRONES! The new series will have translucent figures that will be window boxed with new artwork and feature a bag of SLIME! They will also have translucent weapons. This new wave will be going on pre-order soon and will be ULTRA SCARCE as far as production.

Here is a teaser. These figures will be clear. Many of the figures will also feature glow in the dark slime!

The first steed revealed! THE WRAITH BRINGER & GRIM THE EXECUTIONER Gift Set.