Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Prahvus support thread

Heroic Warrior

MOTUC Prahvus support thread

So, Chief Carnivus (one of the best MYP characters in my opinion) will be released soon.

It is obvious that Evilseed is awaited impatiently too.

But there's another (evil) character who I bet would look awesome in MOTUC : Prahvus !

For those who don't know him, here is a picture from the cartoon :

And here is the fan art made by The Raw, showing us what prahvus might look like as a MOTUC figure :

Now, let's support this cool character, so he can be released as an action figure too !

i think he was cool but seeing his weapon and the way he was and how he lost his hand in the new cartoon, i always thought he would be Spikor later, add the spikes and shorten the horns or whatever, but maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right, but he was still cool.

if Count Marzo was made, so will Evil Seed, remember both were in the filmation cartoons, even though they both look completely different than their new counterparts.

since Chief Carnivus was made and coming out soon, anyone can be made from the MYP cartoons.

:Edit:

i just re-watched the episode and Prahvus's people look like spikors, i think he is Spikor now after seeing it again.
    Last edited by StaticX999; August 22, 2010 at 09:54am.

I'd love Prahvus. He's awesome looking. He'd need his shoulder armor though.

I love new figures, characters who've never had figures before, and Prahvus is cool, so I'd love to see him in the line!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Prahvus most certainly has my support!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Sign me up! I want a Pravhus v.s Teela-Na 2 pack!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

I think he could make a great action figure but not as an almost naked, horned, tatooed devil look-a-like.

I like his head design but i would prefer an armor instead of permanent bodypaint that glows.

Adding my support for a Prahvus figure!

wasn't there already an existing spikor concept drawn up for the unwritten final season of 200x? i seem to remember seeing that somewhere online, and i remember spikor's build was much bulkier and larger than even prahvus is, so i don't think their species' are related. but id love to see a Prahvus figure get made, villians like that are what makes the MOTU ethos so interesting!

My favorite thing about Prahvus is fully unintentional.

It's just that, the guy is called a "warlord" and he has a staggering TWO GUYS under his command in Out of the Past. I guess he was too slow on Mattycollector and could only order one two-pack...

(Yes yes I know he actually had more people)

Count me in - he'd be a fantastic figure.

That would be a really cool addition to the line!

I would buy him.
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

I've always though Prahvus was a bit of a bland design, I'd probably get him but he's not high on my list of MYP wanted characters.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I'm all on board for Prahvus....I'm sure we'll get him

I think this guy would be great for MOTUC - I'd buy him!

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Sign me up! I want a Pravhus v.s Teela-Na 2 pack!
    Oh my gosh, I hadn't heretofore even CONSIDERED the possibility of a Teela-Na figure. Do I dare hope to dream for you, Teela-Na?!?!?!?!?!

As for Prahvus, I'm game--I'd love to see everyone immortalized in plastic eventually! As for StaticX999's theory about him being connected to Spikor in some way-shape-or-form: awesome! :
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Heroic Warrior
    I'm sure a MOTUC Prahvus would have some armor pieces added (shoulder pad for sure), and some cool weapon(s).

Of all the evil characters that appeared in the 200x toon only, he's one of the best guys left with Evilseed, in my opinion.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I LOVE Prahvus and definitely want him!

If MYP continued, the Horde was going to be released and Prahvus would join them (even though in Swordtech's story Prahvus and his men die...)

In MVC comics, Prahvus was going to be the one who kidnapped Adora!

For his figure, I would want his shoulder armour/cape and a removable glove of doom! (or whatever it's called ). I also want his tattoos to glow-in-the dark like Zodak!

Last edited by Darkspecter; August 22, 2010 at 07:25pm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Pravhus is in my top 10 most wanted figures list, he is visually far better that Carnivous and should have been the September figure instead.

I personally believe that the reason Carnivous was revealed was to go up against the Bandai announcement that they had the Thundercats license. Just because he is a favourite of Toyguru doesn't mean he had to be revealed when he was, but I digress....

Pravhus could have been a good opponent to Vikor as they both have highly detailed looks. I don't want Pravhus to be Spikor as suggested earlier in this thread but I am quite willing to accept some kind of relation.

Not to be controversial but I would actually prefer Pravhus to come out before Ram Man or MEF. The reason being that even if the MOTUC line was to end abruptly I am sure Mattel would throw the fans a bone and release the A list characters, like Ram Man and MEF, before finishing up

I dont remember seeing this character at all. Guess it's time to go back and re-watch 200x again.

I'd get him, I'm sure.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I dont remember seeing this character at all. Guess it's time to go back and re-watch 200x again.

I'd get him, I'm sure.
    He's in two episodes:

"Out of the Past" and "Of Machines and Men."
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

i hope when he comes out than like the last picture

...with Horde Armour extra pices.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Oh yeah, I'm all for this guy. I wouldn't even have to know anything about him, honestly. Cool is cool, and that's a cool looking character.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    i hope when he comes out than like the last picture

...with Horde Armour extra pices.
    That would be great. It would be even better if those Horde armour pieces could be transfered to other toys like He-man. Then we could have Horde Armour He-man. Or if we could just put it on other figures like the palace guards and have our own do it yourself Horde army builder.

I liked the idea of Prahvus. Though I have to admit that I liked Carnivus better and I'm hoping for a Lord Dactus (with sword that he gave Randor in one episode), but Prahvus is still a sweet figure idea and so is the Teela-Na Sorceress variant idea as a two pack. Maybe she could have one of those little creatures she protects from Prahvus as an accessory.

Also, those are some great pieces of Prahvus artwork MetalGearMax. Where are they from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.