Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC Colonel Blast support thread!

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Would love to see this guy added to the ranks of the Horde! Would make the perfect arch-nemesis for Rio Blast!
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Snappy Threader
    For sure! The Horde needs more members, this would be a great choice. Would share a lot of parts with Rio.....

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I think it would be cool if they just give us heads.
    like General Sundar & Colonel Blast. then we can simply put them on our horde trooper body.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

If they made him I would like him in my collection, and if they did him before Rio-Blast that would give them the parts for RIO!!!!!

For a character who isn't in one episode for very long, he's pretty cool. I'd take his character over Rio Blast in a heartbeat.

I think the 4H would be able to do awesome things with this character.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar

Don't forget to vote for Colonel Blast in the poll 17!!!
    http://www.he-man.org/vote/playoffs-round1-poll17/
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Yes, I'd like him in the line. Voted for him high on the Character Selections poll too.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Eh, I wouldn't mind having a figure made of this guy, hopefully the 4H would tweak the design a bit.

I find his design a bit dull TBH. I wouldn't mind him in the line, but not till after we've got the likes of Vultak, Dylamug, Hunga and Granita. They're far more frequently requested.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    I find his design a bit dull TBH. I wouldn't mind him in the line, but not till after we've got the likes of Vultak, Dylamug, Hunga and Granita. They're far more frequently requested.
    I couldn'tt agree more.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

As Colonel Blast was based on early concepts for Rio Blast, could you guys see the MOTUC Bio's making them the same character.
    Hordak is known for kidnapping people and transforming them such as Snout Spout, Extendar, Dragstor. I think it could be cool if in the bio's Hordak kidnapped Rio Blast at one point and transform him in to Colonel Blast?
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26