Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Colonel Blast support thread!

Snappy Threader
    For sure! The Horde needs more members, this would be a great choice. Would share a lot of parts with Rio.....

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I think it would be cool if they just give us heads.
    like General Sundar & Colonel Blast. then we can simply put them on our horde trooper body.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

If they made him I would like him in my collection, and if they did him before Rio-Blast that would give them the parts for RIO!!!!!

For a character who isn't in one episode for very long, he's pretty cool. I'd take his character over Rio Blast in a heartbeat.

I think the 4H would be able to do awesome things with this character.

Don't forget to vote for Colonel Blast in the poll 17!!!
    http://www.he-man.org/vote/playoffs-round1-poll17/
    I know 3 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle, Mikethedrummer and Stacy Mealer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Yes, I'd like him in the line. Voted for him high on the Character Selections poll too.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Eh, I wouldn't mind having a figure made of this guy, hopefully the 4H would tweak the design a bit.

I find his design a bit dull TBH. I wouldn't mind him in the line, but not till after we've got the likes of Vultak, Dylamug, Hunga and Granita. They're far more frequently requested.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    I find his design a bit dull TBH. I wouldn't mind him in the line, but not till after we've got the likes of Vultak, Dylamug, Hunga and Granita. They're far more frequently requested.
    I couldn'tt agree more.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

As Colonel Blast was based on early concepts for Rio Blast, could you guys see the MOTUC Bio's making them the same character.
    Hordak is known for kidnapping people and transforming them such as Snout Spout, Extendar, Dragstor. I think it could be cool if in the bio's Hordak kidnapped Rio Blast at one point and transform him in to Colonel Blast?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    As Colonel Blast was based on early concepts for Rio Blast, could you guys see the MOTUC Bio's making them the same character.
    Hordak is known for kidnapping people and transforming them such as Snout Spout, Extendar, Dragstor. I think it could be cool if in the bio's Hordak kidnapped Rio Blast at one point and transform him in to Colonel Blast?
    That's a pretty cool idea!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Well, we've got Vultak. Dylamug and Granita are coming...I'm ready for Colonel Blast!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in Collector's Choice:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-comics Tri-Klops.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Colonel blast is a must have !
    And they can use rio blast horde trooper and maybe general sundar parts.

Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; July 24, 2017 at 02:37pm.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    For sure! The Horde needs more members, this would be a great choice. Would share a lot of parts with Rio.....
    true!
    and he rocks!

no, thanks, not for now at least!
    give me a BRAVESTARR instead
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

With Dylamug and Wrap Trap announced Colonel Blast is now my most wanted Horde character followed by Admiral Scurvy would love to get both of them.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    With Dylamug and Wrap Trap announced Colonel Blast is now my most wanted Horde character followed by Admiral Scurvy would love to get both of them.
    Same here for CC sub.

For CG sub I am expecting Mantenna, Leech, Grizzlor, Modulok and Multibot.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Same here for CC sub.

For CG sub I am expecting Mantenna, Leech, Grizzlor, Modulok and Multibot.
    Any of those would be awesome in the next CG sub!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in Collector's Choice:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-comics Tri-Klops.

Yeah he's definitely one of my most wanted Filmation characters left now.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

I'll go ahead and throw this out here now good and early he definitely needs some Classicizing to the sculpt to make him fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Yeah he's definitely one of my most wanted Filmation characters left now.
    Same here !
    I think they could make a 3-pack with 2 Filmation horde troopers and Colonel Blast.
    Maybe a Power-Con 3-pack ?

Heroic Warrior
    Let's get the ball rolling now since they may be looking at real discussion now for Classics execution. I'll take him if he looks like this, a REAL Classics design:

I picture a Horde symbol on his chest like Buzz Saw Hordak.
    Last edited by Jun-Yor; November 7, 2017 at 07:31pm.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    Either version, the filmation version, or the dropped design above posted by Jun-your, I really love that version but thought that was Rio blasts. I really love to see him included.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    Either version, the filmation version, or the dropped design above posted by Jun-your, I really love that version but thought that was Rio blasts. I really love to see him included.
    He was Firepower Man and the template for Col. Blast, hence how he was co-opted for the FilMation Horde. The design and concept eventually become heroic Rio-Blast. The colors are way more Horde-inspired as Firepower Man and the design isn't Horde Trooper or Sundar derivative. It really makes him more of a stand-alone archetype, which I love.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I like the Firepower Man concept but if we get Colonel Blast I want him based on his Filmation look with added details I don’t want a Horde doppelgänger of RIO Blast with leg and chest cavities and all that.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    this guy is so lame & was easily defeated in the quarter episode he appeared in. so glad we got rio blast instead
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog