Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOTUC Colonel Blast support thread!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I like the Firepower Man concept but if we get Colonel Blast I want him based on his Filmation look with added details I don’t want a Horde doppelgänger of RIO Blast with leg and chest cavities and all that.
    Same here I would like the accurate Colonel Blast we saw in the cartoon
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Same here I would like the accurate Colonel Blast we saw in the cartoon
    A pox on both of your houses hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Never been a fan of the Filmation designs/characters that were obvious mistakes from the actual toys. That's why he's not high on my Filmation wants. If we were to get him, I just would want to make sure that we get a detailed bio detailing his relationship to Rio Blast.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Colonel Blast would be a good addition, sometime after we get Hunga.
    Am also happy to receive a Firepower Man as a different figure. He looks more space pirate than Horde
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

I'll go ahead and throw this out here now good and early he definitely needs some Classicizing to the sculpt to make him fit in.
    This is how I feel. I agree absolutely that I want A) More unique Hordesmen, and B) More unique characters. I never liked his look and ultimately I admit it was the stupid thin knee guns. Ugh. So I would like him conceptually but I'd want him Classicized but I also understand his real fans wanting Cartoon accuracy. Worst case scenario they make a 100% toon accurate Colonel Blast, I'll get one and put him in the back of the Horde ranks. I've plenty of room back there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    Let's get the ball rolling now since they may be looking at real discussion now for Classics execution. I'll take him if he looks like this, a REAL Classics design:

I picture a Horde symbol on his chest like Buzz Saw Hordak.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8ebea4744f.jpg
    Now this idea is amazing. Give me this. Make the gold skull emblem removable and throw in a Horde Symbol. Very happy camper right here. Firepower Man could even be Blast before he joined the horde and rose to rank of Colonel. I particularly love the support struts on the legs design to support all that massive firepower. Good design.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    This is how I feel. I agree absolutely that I want A) More unique Hordesmen, and B) More unique characters. I never liked his look and ultimately I admit it was the stupid thin knee guns. Ugh. So I would like him conceptually but I'd want him Classicized but I also understand his real fans wanting Cartoon accuracy. Worst case scenario they make a 100% toon accurate Colonel Blast, I'll get one and put him in the back of the Horde ranks. I've plenty of room back there.

- - - Updated - - -

Now this idea is amazing. Give me this. Make the gold skull emblem removable and throw in a Horde Symbol. Very happy camper right here. Firepower Man could even be Blast before he joined the horde and rose to rank of Colonel. I particularly love the support struts on the legs design to support all that massive firepower. Good design.
    How about this design in Horde Trooper deco (grays, blacks, and some gold trim) with Buzz Saw Hordak's emblem panel for CC? Then the concept design, deco, and skull panel as an evil warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    How about this design in Horde Trooper deco (grays, blacks, and some gold trim) with Buzz Saw Hordak's emblem panel for CC? Then the concept design, deco, and skull panel as an evil warrior?

For me personally I think the best case scenario for Blast would be something like General Sunder. I prefer solider classes to have uniformity, specifically if they are basically humans. Why I love what they did with General Sundar. Do the same with Colonel Blast. That is also why I never liked Inspector Darkney or Admiral Scurvy. Not Horde Trooper enough.

So with Blast, if I understand your suggestion, Firepower man design but in Horde colours with the Horde gun chest plate is just fine for me but I would be ok if they just...just classicized him a bit you know? Like I love what they did with Icer, Fang man, & Strong Arm. They are not exactly Filmation, but it really is just subtle details. I think they could pull off Blast with some adjustments and make him Classics, though he's still not an important character for me.

As I said I'd prefer they make him look like he fits with Sundar & The Troopers. Start with the Trooper buck and add a bit of new tooling here and there to make it him. Then do later (maybe) a Grayskull Filmation literal version. I gurantee there are filmation purists still waiting and wanting General Sunder as he was specifically in the toon, just like they wanted Man At Arms. I'm very happy with the Teela (Point Dread) and Man At Arms (Battle Ram) versions of Filmation we got for instance.

Make mine Classics.

And yeah, make Firepower Man an Evil Warrior. Maybe part of Blade's pirate crew?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    For me personally I think the best case scenario for Blast would be something like General Sunder. I prefer solider classes to have uniformity, specifically if they are basically humans. Why I love what they did with General Sundar. Do the same with Colonel Blast. That is also why I never liked Inspector Darkney or Admiral Scurvy. Not Horde Trooper enough.

So with Blast, if I understand your suggestion, Firepower man design but in Horde colours with the Horde gun chest plate is just fine for me but I would be ok if they just...just classicized him a bit you know? Like I love what they did with Icer, Fang man, & Strong Arm. They are not exactly Filmation, but it really is just subtle details. I think they could pull off Blast with some adjustments and make him Classics, though he's still not an important character for me.

As I said I'd prefer they make him look like he fits with Sundar & The Troopers. Start with the Trooper buck and add a bit of new tooling here and there to make it him. Then do later (maybe) a Grayskull Filmation literal version. I gurantee there are filmation purists still waiting and wanting General Sunder as he was specifically in the toon, just like they wanted Man At Arms. I'm very happy with the Teela (Point Dread) and Man At Arms (Battle Ram) versions of Filmation we got for instance.

Make mine Classics.

And yeah, make Firepower Man an Evil Warrior. Maybe part of Blade's pirate crew?
    I'm fine with whatever. I'd prefer the Firepower Man design. If folks prefer something more akin to Sundar, go for it. Your reasoning is sound. I'm fine with whatever the majority wants, as it's not a particular focus for me. I just love the Firepower Man concept that became Col. Blast.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes this character is a must have. I love colonel blast. I would buy him right now

He's definitely one of the few remaining Filmation characters I'm interested in, maybe even my second most wanted after Kittrina. Was really cool to see him pop up in the new DC comics awhile back.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Yes this character is a must have. I love colonel blast. I would buy him right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    He's definitely one of the few remaining Filmation characters I'm interested in, maybe even my second most wanted after Kittrina. Was really cool to see him pop up in the new DC comics awhile back.
    me too he is awesome

Heroic Warrior
    Loooooooooong overdue.
    Wanted in MOTUC:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

Widget
    he has to be made

Blast and Skurvy are two of my biggest wants left. I'd prefer the Colonel to look like he did in the cartoon though - basically a Horde Trooper.
    Biggest MOTUC wants - Hunga the Harpy! Dree-Elle & Yukkers, Colonel Blast, Evil Robot, the Twiggets and Admiral Scurvy! Very disappointed the Thundercats line was cancelled!

Heroic Warrior
    I need four me members of the Horde and I will consider it complete

1) Colonel Blast
    2) Admiral Scurvy
    3) False Face
    4) Red Eye

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianm1225 View Post
    Blast and Skurvy are two of my biggest wants left. I'd prefer the Colonel to look like he did in the cartoon though - basically a Horde Trooper.
    same here, and I think Colonel Blast can stand very well near to General Sundar as the 2 Horde generals

- - - Updated - - -

1) Colonel Blast
    2) Admiral Scurvy
    3) False Face
    4) Red Eye
    will just switch red eye with inspector darkney and I agree 100%

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar

1) Colonel Blast
    2) Admiral Scurvy
    3) False Face
    4) Red Eye
    nice list buddy
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Widget
    King Tamusk has to draw him to make it awesome for classics

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
    King Tamusk has to draw him to make it awesome for classics
    Agreed. I’m wondering if they have another batch in the works?

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I'd definitely like a Col. Blast figure!
    Now that Dylamug and Wrap Trap are on the way, Col. Blast is definitely up there in my "Horde most wanted" list, along with False Face, Admiral Scurvy, Red Eye, and Count Sneer. After those, Inspector Darkney, Spyster, Ferros, Repta, and Rackney would move up on my list. I also wouldn't mind Horde Lord, the daddy of Horde Prime and Hordak. It'd be fun to see what he actually looks like.

Bring on Colonel Blast!
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; January 13, 2018 at 11:21pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com