Thread: Avion Army

Avion Army

I was on Matty Collector today and in the main page has Stratos for sale for $25, it is not on the main shopping page. I know I do not need another Stratos, but thought what about making an Avion group. Get some different heads paint them and the wings different colors. Has anyone else done or thought of this? Same with Buzz-Off and his people. Would love to see pictures if you have. I guess with the line reaching it's end, I feel the desire to find ways to keep it growing.

The avion warriors from Filmation along with Hawke would be fun, or the steampunk looking warriors from MYP
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    The avion warriors from Filmation along with Hawke would be fun, or the steampunk looking warriors from MYP
    I need to do some research and re-watch those episodes. I am going to wait until 2017 to do a custom Hawke, I feel Mattel may still pull one out of their hat by then.

I started to build a avion army. I have stratos with the Red Wings / Blue Jet Pack, Blue Wings / Red Jet Pack, Red Wings / Red Jet Pack. I am currently looking for a Stratos with Blue Wings and Blue Jet Pack.
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Quote Originally Posted by Pottie View Post
    I started to build a avion army. I have stratos with the Red Wings / Blue Jet Pack, Blue Wings / Red Jet Pack, Red Wings / Red Jet Pack. I am currently looking for a Stratos with Blue Wings and Blue Jet Pack.
    That is cool to have all the variants, but not what I was going for. I would change the colors, but I want new heads so it is not Stratos, but other Avion soldiers. Maybe even some helmet-less guys holding a Stratos helmet. Add some different armor and such. Doing that for Buzz-Off and his people would be way more difficult as they all look alike.