Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bandwidth in MOTUC

Bandwidth in MOTUC

Bandwidth is another Defender of Preternia, In a question asked to TG, he said had he been made back in 80's he would have had a working am/fm radio dial on him so i assume he is some sort of communications expert. In regards to his look, he looks mostly like the robot form of man e faces, without the chest harness, flipshot arms, and dittsoyers cape with a new panel on front. His weapon looks like an antenna / lance of sorts, so in regards to producing a new figure not too many new parts needed. But like red Shadow he he needs his story fleshed out more becuase i can say i literally dont know anything about him.
    bandwidth.jpg

Scaly photo artist Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Now this one I find intriguing. I really like the proposed action feature if he'd ever existed in the 80s. The only thing I could do without are those Trap Jaw legs yet again...
    Press down on dragon's head. It sprays enemies with a jet of water!
    Press down on a camera's shutter release. It will take pictures that tell stories!

Nah.

The reuse of Trap Jaw legs is the least of this guy's worries.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

This is a figure I have no desire to see ... at least not set in Preternia. However, if set in the modern Adam era, then I could see this character fitting in quite nicely.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Not Interested, There are better characters that deserve to be made first
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

I wouldn't mind this figure. He's a cool concept that would fit in nicely. I think he'd make a great addition to the NA shelf.

I don't want him though before we get more important characters. There are just tons of characters that I want before him.

Those Trap-Jaw legs though have to go. A better combo would be Blast Attack's feet and shins along with Flogg's thighs.
    Transparently Yours,

Bonehead

YEAH! ROBOTS! I'm all for any robots. Love the design. Cut and print.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I wouldn't mind this figure. He's a cool concept that would fit in nicely. I think he'd make a great addition to the NA shelf.

I don't want him though before we get more important characters. There are just tons of characters that I want before him.

Those Trap-Jaw legs though have to go. A better combo would be Blast Attack's feet and shins along with Flogg's thighs.
    Yeah, enough with the trap jaw legs. Enough is enough. Cool design otherwise

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I would like a mini sub of P.O.G. so we can get the era sort of done .
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Heroic Warrior
    This guy was created for the Powers of Grayskull line in the 80's? Never heard of him. Who did the concept art?

Yea, Bandwidth! My most wanted character from the MOTUC mini-comics! I love the retro - futuristic look he has to him, he looks like something out of Buck Roger or Flash Gordon. I want a figure and I want the dial on it to turn (I am easily pleased and amused!)

I'm all for just about all of these new characters, but I really want to get out the vintage NA, Filmation, mini comic, and any MYP characters that have not been made yet first. I'd totally support figures like Bandwidth, Lady Slither, Hans Hammer Holder, Raj-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Robo Woman, and the like once we got these others out. It would be like a NEW new era of MOTUC that after we get out the "Collector's Choice" figures, we start brining in these brand new guys.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

I don't personally have a problem with them, but if people are tired of Trap Jaw thighs, perhaps he could use Blast Attak's?

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post
    I don't personally have a problem with them, but if people are tired of Trap Jaw thighs, perhaps he could use Blast Attak's?
    I agree with this. I do want Bandwidth though---KG needs his posse
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

I guess in a few years maybe but I'd hate to end up with him before all of NA and Filmation.

Aim for the chest!

No ..kinda ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    I would like a mini sub of P.O.G. so we can get the era sort of done .
    Hear, hear!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    He's ok, but I'm just not really feeling it or wanting a figure of this guy.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I would buy him.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

He's a little wonky looking but I have a weakness for robots. Like other posters have said I'd like to see a new take on him using the many new parts that have been created since this was designed, could be cool?

So sick of Trap Jaw parts. They need to be retired completely. This guy needs an overhaul.

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry, ZERO interest here...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Hek-tor View Post
    Hear, hear!
    I'd really love a P.O.G. sub!

I would only be interested in Bandwidth if the figure had a working AM-FM radio inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesmai View Post
    This guy was created for the Powers of Grayskull line in the 80's? Never heard of him. Who did the concept art?
    No no there was a thread that TG commented on, saying if these characters were made in the 80's, this is what their gimmick would be. Check out the thread it pretty cool.