Thread: Rest of the world (ROW) Club Grayskull figures arrival thread

Rest of the world (ROW) Club Grayskull figures arrival thread

I am creating this thread for all of us Club Grayskull subscribers outside US/UK, to share and discuss about arrival times, notes, stuff in general pertaining to international buyers (non US or UK)

Myself, this is the first time subscribing and am kind of anxious about what to expect for transit times of the shipments. I still haven't received my initial He-Man figure, so am waiting for the 5 weeks deadline to contact CS about it.

So, all of you and especially non-US/UK subscribers are welcome to share your experiences. Hope we all get our figures soon and in good shape!

Heroic Warrior
    Just got mine here in Thailand via some help through the UK and all I can say is Damn you Matty. I recently went through a mass opening of my MOTUC collection, but I just cannot bring myself to open the CG box, it's beautiful. I know it's semi re sealable but I just can't.

Also the way He-Man is displayed is perfect. Instant nostalgia!! It's Brilliant.

I am so kicking myself for not getting a second sub now.

I live in Finland and I received mine on February 25th.

The figure looks great and arrived in great shape. Even the package was flawless (without any protection), which is great and would have been awesome, if I didn't open my figures.

- Joni -

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Just got mine here in Thailand via some help through the UK and all I can say is Damn you Matty.
    Cool! Was your delivery address in Thailand, or UK. What do you mean "some help through the UK"? Regular shipping or trackable?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by InnocentSmith View Post
    Cool! Was your delivery address in Thailand, or UK. What do you mean "some help through the UK"? Regular shipping or trackable?

Yep delivery was in the UK and was then sent to me here in Thailand. Was moving to a different country and an org member was kind enough to let me use their address while I was homeless.

So I'm thinking about changing my shipping address to a US drop box service to prevent mail loss. Can anyone tell me if they add a paper invoice in the box with the actual figure price and shippng price?

Quote Originally Posted by InnocentSmith View Post
    So I'm thinking about changing my shipping address to a US drop box service to prevent mail loss. Can anyone tell me if they add a paper invoice in the box with the actual figure price and shippng price?
    Yes they do include an invoice with a full list of the prices.
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

Still no news of my he-man. Matty CS said to wait until the 31st and write them back to see what they can do.
    Anybody else outside US still waiting for theirs?

Heroic Warrior
    I chose quarterly shipping. So I'm not sure exactly when the first figures will ship out. I have been billed already earlier in March. Not sure what that was for. So I'm waiting for the shipping confirmation to see if everything adds up. Can't wait though. It feels bad not getting figures monthly. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DWVT1978 View Post
    I chose quarterly shipping. So I'm not sure exactly when the first figures will ship out. I have been billed already earlier in March. Not sure what that was for. So I'm waiting for the shipping confirmation to see if everything adds up. Can't wait though. It feels bad not getting figures monthly. LOL
    There is no such thing as quarterly shipping this year. The triple shipping (which is in place this year) ships out three times a year two figures at a time. You were charged for Lord Masque and Vultak, but Vultak is delayed till late April, so your figures won't ship till then.

- Joni -

I think every distinct cultural region should have its own arrival thread.

I finally contacted CS and they opened a ticket to have a replacement sent out if there is stock. Should know in the next couple of days.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks Joni, much appreciated.

Had to talk to a supervisor to get a status of the ticket for my missing he-man figure. They say it will be in stock on April 25th, but they cannot assure I will get a replacement as it is first come first serve basis for all who are waiting replacements... that sucks.

Indeed there was a replacement figure sent on the 26th, now on it's way...

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Received my Trap Jaw couple of days ago (April 27th).

Nice figure, but very bland compared to his MOTUC counterpart. With this figure you can really see how simplified these figures are, since MOTUC He-Man is pretty simple figure on it's own, CG He-Man does not look so simplified compared to it.

- Joni -