Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vultak in MOTUC

I'd love a Vultak.
    Transparently Yours,

Bonehead

Bring on Vultak.

Also since we have Draego Man & Lord Dactus wings handy maybe an odd villainous character like Lokus from Wizard Of Stone Mountain can be MOTUCised or not?

Always had a soft spot for lesser known characters like Lokus.

Don't forget to vote for Vultak in Poll 9 this week!
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    He is a must for Horde sake, MOTUC needs more evil fliers for sure.

My #1 want for the Horde right now

Court Magician
    MATTEL, please make a Vultak for the Classics line. We need several more figures for the Horde, and Vultak is a must.

Vultak is long over due! It was great to see him in the last DC comic.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella, Snake Goddess & Hawke

FILMATION ruined my He-Man!

He'd be so easy to make, little new tooling needed. I'd be shocked if he's not being considered for 2016.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove

Vultak is an absolute must, imo.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Vultak looks great. One of the best reveals IMO

1. Do you think his Horde symbol will be removable? It looks like they've reused the Fighting Foe Men bat for the armour, which is great forward thinking for customizing. Or have they just been "economical"?

2. I find it interesting but acceptable that they used the standard forearms for him instead of the accurate Icer forearms

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Vultak looks great. One of the best reveals IMO

1. Do you think his Horde symbol will be removable? It looks like they've reused the Fighting Foe Men bat for the armour, which is great forward thinking for customizing. Or have they just been "economical"?

2. I find it interesting but acceptable that they used the standard forearms for him instead of the accurate Icer forearms

Thoughts?
    Great observation on the Icer forearms! I wonder if it didn't even cross their minds. Would have been appropriate to use them!
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Heroic Warrior
    I wonder if he will come with RedEye?

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Yeah, great observation on the forearms. Maybe it's early enough to fix that!
    I really had no idea who this guy is, but he sure looks great. Simple design, but effective.

Can't wait to get this guy, and I think I'm going to use a couple of 4 Horsemen Vultures as his henchmen! (so glad I bought the wings that go with them)

Yeah I hope they can swap the forearms before he goes into production. Sharp eye there claw guy.
    My MOTU most wanted: Skelcons, Major Header, Satma, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warriors, Catra Cat Form, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Lady Slither, Mask of Power Demons, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Lady Valtira, armored Crita, Old Man Marzo 200X, Teela 200X, Skeletor52, Teela52, Hans Hammer Holder, Robowoman, Bubblor, Movie Troopers, Movie Beastman, Captain Miro, Goddess52, Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by claw guy 3 View Post
    Good catch. I bet if you point this out on Matty's site or ask them about it in the Q & A's there would be time to fix it.
    Hey Matty, Snake Mountain rocks! Please don't downsize it!

Vultak makes an excellent looking MOTUC figure! Such a perfect addition to the line.

and really great pick up on the wrist bracers. I dont know if Mattel can fix them, but if at all possible, they should. Still an excellent looking figure any way, but that last little touch to maintain accuracy would be nice.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

It would definitely have been cool for him to come with Red Eye, but I somehow doubt that was in the budget/on the radar...